say what

Irvine, KY

#41 Sep 2, 2012
atheist you said(lol atheism is a religion and has false prophets now)if you would tell the truth wont be so many lies to keep up with humm.
NonAtheist2013

United States

#42 Sep 2, 2012
What's up with you a2012 why are you so defensive ??? If you wanted a civil debate why act like a spoiled child when you were clearly outsmarted? You know if judas priest was single I'd marry her I love smart women don't you? Come back judas we love you !!!
The Atheist 2012

Stanton, KY

#43 Sep 2, 2012
Angel wrote:
You must be so lonely !!i feel sorry for you is this all you have?throwing insults at anyone and everyone that's really sad I hope one day you find faith and seek forgiveness thank you
You are the lonely one. Why else would you get on here and twist things? I don't insult everyone and I will never believe in the invisible sky daddy much less have conversations with him. Do you not realize how crazy that sounds? Don't people go to mental institutes for talking to invisible people? Serious question here no pun intended.
The Atheist 2012

Stanton, KY

#44 Sep 3, 2012
This thread has been taken over by morons lol. I need a good laugh or two so that works. Enjoy looking foolish and as for me being outsmarted by you folks haha good luck with that.
dave

Hanover, WV

#45 Sep 3, 2012
I'm an atheist and i know nothing about being a christian, or christ, how could i comment about something i have no knowledge of and neither do any of my followers' were just simply minded idots for coming against the ruler of the universe. I love it when people post , this gives me attention and makes me feel big, I crave attention, remember i know nothing about the Bible that is how i am able to argue with you, I'm an expert but I know nothing, how could i , i belive in just existing' why even post on any topix when i belive in nothing, but how can i let you get away with this. since christians have existed for over two thousand years and the word of God.you belive in Ghost, how do i know anything about Ghost, I have never experienced anything about recieving a Ghost , how could i even know the word Ghost...i've never read about Ghost.
Judas priest

Pikeville, KY

#46 Sep 3, 2012
Hi a-12 have you named your church yet? I have a great idea for a name for it the church of united infidels in Darwin's name ! Thanks and god bless
dave

Hanover, WV

#47 Sep 3, 2012
your not real I need attention today im an atheist looking for attention im evil and i need to come against christians since there is a seperation of state and government that dont have anything to do with this conversation, im smart and there is no Bible can yu prove there is, i know it survived over two thousand years, but i know there is no such things. i know a lot about the people in the bible and jesus is not real i know history and that a man died on the cross and that others have put it in scrolls and on paper from those days but that was a ghost, not flesh and blood that was beaten down and the man that died was not real but his cloths remained over the years un blemished by dust and time. you expect me to belive in such foolishness , how could me and my followers belive there was such a thing. Im just a kid mentally coming against the bounds of heaven.I sleep just fine tonight knowing if i die i have no promise of ever awaking again how dare you stand and tell me about your God, and all the many things i have witnessed' i draw ssi, and live off the working people of this nation, i don't belive in wars and wont fight for this country and neither will my people. i hate mankind and they owe me something, i didn't ask to be born into this world. i want things for nothing, i don't have kids and i don't like myself and i want to inflict pain on others. your hatred makes me feel good i am special with what i belive there are not many of us left alive i have pain issues and my doctor won't let me have stronger pain pills.....
dave

Hanover, WV

#48 Sep 3, 2012
can i throw off on your God, he controls the heavens and earth and the tides of the sea jesus walked on water, but he had special shoes he did tht with he just walked by people and his shadow would heal him, i don't belive in jesus just because he died for me and he was beaten terribley that noone could withstand such a beaten...i am so tough i am not moved by this earth and its beauty what kind of God would create such a place i just live in america where i can post my right to throw off on a country founded on religion i am a smart man by saying this, i am so smart i don't pay child support or do i support poverty why shoud i help othes' i take handouts from charities' christian people are not real they just need to help Gods people i got a computer and my mom and dad pays the bill, phone bill, electricty bill, that is all i need who needs people to tell me about a ghost the invisible God that lives in them . i don't need anything in my life but confusion and hope i can turn christians in none belives, but i don't know why i want to direct my attention toward them, how dare them tell me about miracles, love, morals. i want nothing from them but to get attention, why else do i direct my comments toward them, why even say anything toward them, why even care what christians think, i got the picture i shoud just mind my own business and say nothing since i don't belive in christ.or the christian movement
dave

Hanover, WV

#49 Sep 3, 2012
i suffer mental illness i take drugs for pain but the doctor prescribes them so i am not a drug addict, i love fighting with christians i can insult them and they remain calm and wouldn't dare curse me and i don't belive they can pray for me and reap coals of fire upon my head, i may get cancer and die but i was already sick everyone had got to die of something i heard moses parted the red sea that was just luck and moses was just in the right place at the right time some trick he had planed i don't belive in God because i get all this attention. i just like to insult people and pretend it don't bother me when they know i'
m wrong. i am so smart i could be president of america if only i could get of ssi christians make me sick always feeling God about themselves, and looking good, they have all this talent i don't hve i like the simple life im here on the computer acting big when i know deep down i am nothing but a failure to mankind and have nothing but resentment to offer' nothing to offer but bad intentions against society im lacking social skills, low self esteem and this way i can be somebody i am so happy with being a title and being a loser because that is really what i am a loser with nothing a loser with nothing to offer anyone i smoke dope do dope i am a hater of mankind
dave

Hanover, WV

#50 Sep 3, 2012
heres what i am most of all i am ugly inside and i know you can see right through me, I am wrong for cursing your God, I hate it when people do good because i am so bad, you make me feel that you are above me and you have mistreated me because i look less than you.........i'm not attractive to anyone because i hate everything and don't want to be any part of anything good, i have never been giving a chance to be part of anything so i hate everything. i am evil because i have been rejected by society and have been messed over with by others knocked down and left in the wiles of wollawing. i thought about your god but he failed me, i lost my chance at life and i blame god for it. he didn't answer a pray that meant so much to me.

Since: Jul 12

Jackson, KY

#51 Sep 3, 2012
Dude, whatever you're on I want to stay away from lol that's some Jim Jones jesus juice right there. There is no heaven, no hell, no god nor a devil. You live and you die. You need to make the most of your time while you can. As for your book surviving thousands of years, the Koran has been around longer. Do you believe it? Why is it so hard in your pathetic useless life to accept that you alone are responsible for your actions? Why is it so hard to realize you have to do it on your own and there is no magical god in the sky? Yet it's so easy for you to believe silly fairy tale nonsense like talking snakes, immaculate conception, shadows healing people, zombie ressurection. I pity you and all religious people. You can't help the brainwashing your parents put you through and they only did because they were brainwashed themselves. I feel so sorry for you and I sincerely hope one day you wake up and realize gods and devils are not real. I cannot explain to you the joy of being guilt free, and truly free in life. Of living your life however you want with no limits and doing the right thing because it's right not because you're trying to enter an imaginary place. Only when you let all that go will you transcend human understanding and truly be free in a world of limitless opportunity. Take care my friend. Hopefully one day you embrace atheism and truly live. Peace.
dave

Hanover, WV

#52 Sep 3, 2012
DevoutAtheist wrote:
Dude, whatever you're on I want to stay away from lol that's some Jim Jones jesus juice right there. There is no heaven, no hell, no god nor a devil. You live and you die. You need to make the most of your time while you can. As for your book surviving thousands of years, the Koran has been around longer. Do you believe it? Why is it so hard in your pathetic useless life to accept that you alone are responsible for your actions? Why is it so hard to realize you have to do it on your own and there is no magical god in the sky? Yet it's so easy for you to believe silly fairy tale nonsense like talking snakes, immaculate conception, shadows healing people, zombie ressurection. I pity you and all religious people. You can't help the brainwashing your parents put you through and they only did because they were brainwashed themselves. I feel so sorry for you and I sincerely hope one day you wake up and realize gods and devils are not real. I cannot explain to you the joy of being guilt free, and truly free in life. Of living your life however you want with no limits and doing the right thing because it's right not because you're trying to enter an imaginary place. Only when you let all that go will you transcend human understanding and truly be free in a world of limitless opportunity. Take care my friend. Hopefully one day you embrace atheism and truly live. Peace.
yeah i believe in allah the moon God, thanks for feeling sorry for me and i don't feel guility for anything in life, yes you are right heaven is an imaginary place.........i think about it whats your point i am not insulted by what your saying.. i am not your friend, i have embraced atheism and i truly live in peace..........i have embraced the Bible also...and i live too.........you by no means are free in the world i live in, your enslaved in your guilt . what are you hiding i am curious you say you dont belive but you talk about different religions' when you are free you not bound down by what other people feel or think but your are in bonds with christian belifs, seriously just for a moment be serious with yourself , what made you feel this way, i don't got o church but i know both worlds and there is power in satan.........the devil has great power to offer' i know i have served him before
dave

Hanover, WV

#53 Sep 3, 2012
i don't do drugs and thanks for the kind insults and is this how you treat your kids, and family or is this just for special friends since you called me friend
dave

Hanover, WV

#54 Sep 3, 2012
The Atheist 2012 wrote:
This thread has been taken over by morons lol. I need a good laugh or two so that works. Enjoy looking foolish and as for me being outsmarted by you folks haha good luck with that.
i've figured you out atheist wanna be your just to nice with people to be atheist. don't they kill people and little helpless animals and do like some strange stuff on the full moon maybe cut off some chickens head and all that magic , voodoo. pray to satan for power the master gay of hell that is going to take over the world, are you the main leader of hell ha ha
what kind of outfit do you wear when you cast spells , me i just walk outside and call up some terrible stuff and then let the shadows of darkness do their karma on you. tell me a location where i can send some misfortune by your way, where i can make you run to God because you are just so scared and maybe you will act like you are on some weird drug paranoid symptoms' there are some who can show you for ever and ever but there are those like yourself just running off at the mouth, If i had a name i would send satan by your way
Judas priest

Pikeville, KY

#55 Sep 3, 2012
I believe in god and I know we all will be judged in the end everyone are sinners and must seek forgiveness . Actually the Koran has a lot of our old testament in it but they have a prophet Mahamed that they follow his teachings Allah is their word for god ! Thank you and god bless
dave

Hanover, WV

#56 Sep 3, 2012
Judas priest wrote:
I believe in god and I know we all will be judged in the end everyone are sinners and must seek forgiveness . Actually the Koran has a lot of our old testament in it but they have a prophet Mahamed that they follow his teachings Allah is their word for god ! Thank you and god bless
sorry you are misinformed about what you think you know, moon God and what you don't know is that the virgins' that are waiting are not......ha. ha.....what you think...i don't belive in murder' you talk about mahammed' he was similar to Jesus' you belive in god...lower case, how about God the other one is of earthly things....The koran is nothing like our bible i have been one of them
say what

Jackson, KY

#57 Sep 3, 2012
you say no god,no devil,well why is it when you hit your thumb with a hammer,the first thing you say is GODDA-- IT.who are you talking to,things that make you say hummmmm.

Since: Jul 12

Jackson, KY

#58 Sep 4, 2012
On the contrary I say f**k lol
The Atheist 2012

Stanton, KY

#59 Sep 4, 2012
No wonder this nut go on 2 different topics. He is drugged up from Omar,WV lmao. He drank too much jesus blood aka wine lol and he has lost his mind. I cannot believe he made all these posts like someone would actually listen lol. People like him make me slap happy lol. I can't help but say lol a bunch of times because it's just so funny how desperate he is and since he tries to speak what he thinks an Atheist would say lol. Seriously the best part of him his mother swallowed lol. He needs to move to Waco, TX or Jamestown because he would fit in perfect!!!!
Smee

United States

#60 Sep 4, 2012
The Atheist 2012 wrote:
No wonder this nut go on 2 different topics. He is drugged up from Omar,WV lmao. He drank too much jesus blood aka wine lol and he has lost his mind. I cannot believe he made all these posts like someone would actually listen lol. People like him make me slap happy lol. I can't help but say lol a bunch of times because it's just so funny how desperate he is and since he tries to speak what he thinks an Atheist would say lol. Seriously the best part of him his mother swallowed lol. He needs to move to Waco, TX or Jamestown because he would fit in perfect!!!!
I dunno A12...I highly doubt that assjack would fit in anywhere lmao!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is mik hackney out of jail yet 11 min friend 8
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Ari son of Anarchy 153,000
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min Hmmmmmmm 4,329
Lezbian Trailer @ Mouth of Bones Branch 1 hr Health Dept 76
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Man From The Edge... 26,252
Phelps elem 4 hr Momma 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr Free 16,166
•••
•••
•••

Phelps Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Phelps People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Phelps News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Phelps
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••