Religious Invite
The Atheist 2012

Fulton, MD

#1 Nov 13, 2012
I would love to personally invite and welcome all to my new found religion. Some of you may not agree with my beliefs but that is okay because I feel my religion is one true religion.

I am a born again Pastafarian. My God is a noodly appendage that created everything including all of us. My gods name is very easy to pronounce we call him "The Flying Spaghetti Monster"

Our heaven has a volcano of beer and strippers and our version of hell has a stale beer volcano and strippers with std's for ETERNITY!!!!

If you wish to learn more about my religion and our ways or even about our prophet please let me know and I will gladly share our great ways with you. RAMEN!!!!
just me

Pikeville, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2012
dude, you must have been really hurt as a child, for u to have this much hate for God!! maybe you have had something happen to you and you blame God for it, or maybe someone you loved is now no longer part of ur life and u keep praying and praying for a change and God done nothing for u will its like this, there is a God and he loves you very much no matter what u think about him but that's the great thing about he loves us unconditionally and he knows whats best for us!look around the time is getting near! you get on here putting people down and trust me u are no better!! I pray that u get ur life fixed before its to late!!!~steve
The Atheist 2012

Fulton, MD

#3 Nov 13, 2012
just me wrote:
dude, you must have been really hurt as a child, for u to have this much hate for God!! maybe you have had something happen to you and you blame God for it, or maybe someone you loved is now no longer part of ur life and u keep praying and praying for a change and God done nothing for u will its like this, there is a God and he loves you very much no matter what u think about him but that's the great thing about he loves us unconditionally and he knows whats best for us!look around the time is getting near! you get on here putting people down and trust me u are no better!! I pray that u get ur life fixed before its to late!!!~steve
Thanks for replying Steve i appreciate you took the time to read over my sincere invitation to everyone. Nothing happened to me and I haven't lost anyone I love. Might I ask why that is christians first guess? Why can they not accept that someone just knows better than to believe what they do? Anyways back to my new religion I would like to invite you to become a member. If you love pasta and meatballs then this is the right religion for you. Also us Pastafarians are legally allowed to wear pasta strainers on our heads when we take pictures for our id's. How neat is that????

Remember once you are touched by his noodly appendage your life is complete :D Here is a link for you to read up more on our true god.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti...
The Atheist 2012

Fulton, MD

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Chrissy wrote:
I think he wasn't necessarily referring to you being an atheist, but that you come off as extremely disrespectful and incessant in your biligerant posts. It just comes off as you being mad.
I'd like to point out an interesting irony - you claim your atheism and desire to spread your 'knowledge' means you have a free thinking mind. However, I've noticed many of the things you say on here, such as religitard and flying spaghetti monster just to name a few of many, you have gotten from these pages you belong to on Facebook. Those pages tend to use these references quite a bit, and that makes me think that maybe you aren't a free thinker at all. It appears as though you're actually very influenced by others. Just an interesting thing I noticed about your posts.
By the way, what was the point of this topic? Just humor? Or trying to ruffle everyones feathers.
Well hello Miss Clay I would say I am surprised to see that you posted on this but then I would be a liar. Regardless of things I say that may be similar or familiar to others does not mean I am not a free thinker by any means. I hope by you saying this that you have visited a few Atheist or Anti-Theist pages. If you did I am sure you would learn a lot considering the learning curve you possess.

I really love your lectures that you provide me :D It gives me a good laugh and a better understanding how messed up your thinking truly is.

But please take this topic as serious because me and many would love for you to put our gods noodly appendage in your mouth. Once you taste his noodleness and meat balls you will forever be changed! Hopefully once you learn about my new religion you too can be free. We hate no one and judge no one. Our religion is the only true religion and is the most peaceful one. Unlike other fake religion we don't threaten people with violence or bring innocent child up in conversations. Convert today and possibly even donate your hard earned money!!!!
Chrissy

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Nov 14, 2012
I don't visit those pages, they pop up on my news feed! You may think I lecture you or Lord have mercy I just post on here after you ALL the time, right? Look, I'm one of the very few who disagrees with almost everything you say but you know I don't talk to you or about your family in the way that others do. At least I generally respond to you in a respectful way.
Smee

Nerinx, KY

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Here we go again...I try not to read these posts. Honestly I do. I find myself being sucked in, however. I do my utmost to be objective, but dammit it's hard! When I DO inject my opinion on a subject, A12, you tell me I'm being one-sided. If you could simply take a step back you would see just how one-sided you're being. You say that you don't judge and in the same breath you call other religions fake and full of hate. I'm sorry friend, but you DO judge. You're one of the most judgmental people I've ever encountered when it comes to religion. It's a fact. If you would step outside yourself and see the things you say for what they really are....you would realize that.
The Atheist 2012

Fulton, MD

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Smee wrote:
Here we go again...I try not to read these posts. Honestly I do. I find myself being sucked in, however. I do my utmost to be objective, but dammit it's hard! When I DO inject my opinion on a subject, A12, you tell me I'm being one-sided. If you could simply take a step back you would see just how one-sided you're being. You say that you don't judge and in the same breath you call other religions fake and full of hate. I'm sorry friend, but you DO judge. You're one of the most judgmental people I've ever encountered when it comes to religion. It's a fact. If you would step outside yourself and see the things you say for what they really are....you would realize that.
Well my lovely dear opinionated friend I can admit I can be very judgmental when it comes to religion. If I am judgmental about a person it's because I have a good reason. It's usually after they speak before I open the can of JUDGE on them lol. I am not totally one sided though and I do not say you are one sided! I tell that to Miss Clay lol. They spew hate and ignorance so I give it back. You should have seen the talk on a fb profile yesterday about the ups and boy scouts. They are so one sided and even a singer from a church around here said she wasnt going to use UPS anymore because they stopped donating to the boy scouts for the boy scouts being bigots. The majority of religious folks in Phelps are nothing but hypocritical bigots and they all need to be called on it :D

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 14, 2012
The Atheist 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my lovely dear opinionated friend I can admit I can be very judgmental when it comes to religion. If I am judgmental about a person it's because I have a good reason. It's usually after they speak before I open the can of JUDGE on them lol. I am not totally one sided though and I do not say you are one sided! I tell that to Miss Clay lol. They spew hate and ignorance so I give it back. You should have seen the talk on a fb profile yesterday about the ups and boy scouts. They are so one sided and even a singer from a church around here said she wasnt going to use UPS anymore because they stopped donating to the boy scouts for the boy scouts being bigots. The majority of religious folks in Phelps are nothing but hypocritical bigots and they all need to be called on it :D
People even myself wouldn't be a a$$ to you if you would be respectful. Every post I have ever seen you have been disrespectful.
Smee

Nerinx, KY

#11 Nov 14, 2012
I do agree with some of what you just said. I know many people that hide their actions behind their religion. I, too, despise that. HOWEVER, I cannot, with clear conscience, say that ALL religious people are that way. We're all human, and we all do things that we shouldn't. I won't hold someone's mistakes against them. That's what church is for...to seek forgiveness and to work on your weaknesses in order to try and be a better person. I, myself, don't go to church because I have certain vices that I'm unable or most likely unwilling to give up and I don't want to sit in a pew and pray knowing I'm going to go straight home and do something that I shouldn't. It's those that blatantly lie and put on a show of holiness that irk me. Whether intentionally or not, you do tend to lump everyone into the same category. You berate and ridicule people for holding certain beliefs, yet go batshit crazy when someone does the same to you. You have EVERY RIGHT to speak your mind and express your own beliefs and opinions. What you don't have the right to do (well you do, but as an adult you shouldn't) is put down others for holding a different belief as you. It invites hostility and there's no need for it. Just as someone that believes in God shouldn't ridicule you for not believing, you shouldn't ridicule those that believe in God simply because you do not. Make sense? I say the same thing in every post...people should just let others live their lives. They're the ones that have to deal with the consequences of their decisions...not you. No one person should hold judgement of another person. Even as I write this I'm judging all of you for judging each other...and I shouldn't do that. I hope my ranting ramblings made sense. Ugh...I quit. Have a nice day y'all. Play nice will ya?
Family friend

Clemmons, NC

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Would you please ask your spagetty god to help Jacky Darrel,he ain't feeling well.
nutty neighbor

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Bill mahrer is the one that started the whole spaghetti. Monster thing as a joke I'm a big fan of bill and he also said atheism. Is a religion!! so hes a Catholic/Jew and grew confused and now hes a atheist !!!! Hes cool anyway and he doesn't preach crap like you do its fine to believe the way you believe but you insult everyone!!!'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jo Marts 9 hr MISTER TIBBS 5
Tug Fork apartments (Jun '09) 12 hr Cooldude666 110
graveyard (Aug '13) 22 hr Buddy Gollie 10
Carl Akers (Sep '16) 23 hr John Gollie 2
McVeigh School (Dec '11) 23 hr John Gollie 5
who was the two women got married in phelps (Apr '16) Sat Just Me 24
PES lock down because of shooting threat seems ... Apr 20 Jhal 8

Phelps Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance