Who wants the atheist to go back to O...

Who wants the atheist to go back to Ohio?

Created by bull on Aug 16, 2012

18 votes

Click on an option to vote

I do, I will even help him pack

No, I wish he would stay in Phelps

my opinion
#3 Aug 17, 2012
I don t really want anyone to move anywhere,but like everyone else in Phelps?He is starting to shove his belief down everyone elses throat!I would like to read about some real problems and solutions on here.He is entitled his opinion and own life,but please get off the religion for awhile!!
Chrissy
#5 Aug 17, 2012
Nope, keep him there. Not only has he played king of religious mockery, but he has the GALL to bring up someone being blonde? That was the straw that broke the camels back! I would like my state to remain free of discrimination against hair color! Thank you!

Since: Jul 12

Bruno, WV

#7 Aug 17, 2012
They're like potato chips, nobody can eat just one.
bono

Georgetown, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2012
What did the buckeye state ever do to you...
Chrissy

Englewood, OH

#9 Aug 17, 2012
Are you talking to me? Cuz if so, nothing, other than the hordes of ridiculous crapeye fans I have to deal with! Haha
silly

Chapmanville, WV

#10 Aug 18, 2012
so... if he dont believe in God it is his choice. he is the one who has to answer and for his sins .. God gave us all a choice .. either we can beleieve and except he is God and that jesus christ is the son of God . and if we dont believe then the bible says . the ones who dont beleive that he is God and that jesus his only son died on the cross for all our sins and except jesus as our lord and savior and ask your sins to be forgiving . the ones who dont will be cast into hell .. this is the bible..
Chrissy

Englewood, OH

#11 Aug 18, 2012
I'm thinking that Atheists profile has been banned. Looking through some of his topics, his posts are no longer there. While I think he is an absolute atrocity with his belittling, condescension, and offensive language, was it really necessary for people to do that? I wonder if there are rules on Topix that he can't say certain things he's said; otherwise, someone seriously infringed on his right to free speech. Unless he deleted his profile, which deleted all his posts? He's mentioned death threats & somewhere mentioned that he's going to try to not be so belligerent with his anti-religion rants. Does anyone know?
odd

Richmond, KY

#12 Aug 18, 2012
Chrissy wrote:
I'm thinking that Atheists profile has been banned. Looking through some of his topics, his posts are no longer there. While I think he is an absolute atrocity with his belittling, condescension, and offensive language, was it really necessary for people to do that? I wonder if there are rules on Topix that he can't say certain things he's said; otherwise, someone seriously infringed on his right to free speech. Unless he deleted his profile, which deleted all his posts? He's mentioned death threats & somewhere mentioned that he's going to try to not be so belligerent with his anti-religion rants. Does anyone know?
looks like topix has a case against them if you ask me unless they make it right.
Smee

Lebanon, KY

#13 Aug 18, 2012
Chrissy wrote:
I noticed that as well, Chrissy. One of his posts that followed mine had disappeared the other day, but there were many, MANY others still on here. Have they all gone now? I'll have to message him on Facebook and see what's what. While I, like many of you, don't agree with some of what he says, he's a person just like the rest of us. His religious beliefs (or lack thereof) aren't all there is to him. It's just a shame that people can't, or aren't willing, to see that.
Chrissy

Englewood, OH

#14 Aug 18, 2012
Smee I tried to send him a message & it said it couldn't send? I did a little creeper snooping & noticed he hadn't posted on there since yesterday morning, whereas previously he'd posted a lot. So that leads me to believe its something maybe he did? Let me know what you find. Btw you can look me up on Facebook. I'm thinking I know who you might be.
The Atheist 2012

Richmond, KY

#15 Aug 18, 2012
Yeah I think people got really desperate to shut me up. I know I had certain families scared when I said I would spill the beans about everything I know about them. They got everyone of there buddy lists on FB and all came here and probably reported every single one of my posts on here. And they say I have too much time on my hands lol.

I am upset because of it now but I will have the last laugh because you got to love when there are offices opened on Saturdays. I have not said anything worse then anyone else on here. I can still have ways to post and topix or these fake christians will not take away my freedom of speech to suit there needs.

All in favor in hearing what skeletons I have to spill comment and let me know if you want to hear some juicy details about one of the worst clans in KY.
Smee

Lebanon, KY

#16 Aug 18, 2012
Not sure whether to cheer you on or advise you to proceed with caution, A12. The peace-keeper in me wants to step in here and try to diffuse the situation. Things will only continue to get worse the more you try and confront people. As you know, Phelps is a small town and being an outsider you already had one strike against you (simply for being from somewhere else). Throw in having different beliefs than 99% of the town's population and you've got yourself an all out witch hunt. All I can say is that I hope you'll take a step back for a second and assess the situation. If you're receiving death threats over this shit, ask yourself if your desired goal is worth the trouble it may bring upon you and your family. Phelps can be a decent place to live. It's beautiful and there are some unbelievably good people there. At the same time, it can be pure hell. I really hate that you've been thrown into the hellish part of it :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grapevine Campground 12 hr Dr Gerald Demal 5
jeremey young (May '14) Fri Smack em 17
Me dog Thu Dog 1
New Baseball Field May 25 Politics 36
Matt Norman freeburn crook May 25 Jordan 5
Justice for Hope May 24 Cheap Family 13
Top 10 hottest senior girls (Apr '09) May 23 Well 63
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phelps Mortgages