Salt Lick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Judged:

This is ur warning and i will pop a cap in u ass.
anonymous

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Judged:

ahhhhh thats threatening
Dumpy

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Judged:

Someone stole my dumpster, I need a 24/7 dumpster guard!
anonymous

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

i know....needs some one to sit it 24/7 and that way no one gets hurt or cursed.lol
alex

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Dumpy wrote:
Someone stole my dumpster, I need a 24/7 dumpster guard!
what the hell is your problem?.
bill

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
i know....needs some one to sit it 24/7 and that way no one gets hurt or cursed.lol
someone might sit it or dump in it if your big ass wasn't already in it
Dumpy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

Judged:

alex wrote:
<quoted text>what the hell is your problem?.
Just skeered somone may steal my dumpster, or put something in it! I like to keep a clean dumpster, I clean and polish on it all the time.

Whats wrong with taking a little pride in your dumpster?

Catch ya tryin to put sompthun in it I'll be on ya like a chicken on a june bug!...lol
Smokie

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

Judged:

I will pop a cap in these fools for gettin around my shit.
help

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Judged:

I know some1 stole my dumpster 2 and now i have nowhere 2 live
Dale Jr

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

The rouges are hittin bones branch hard. You know who. Lock up your shit and load your weapons.
crazy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Dale Jr wrote:
The rouges are hittin bones branch hard. You know who. Lock up your shit and load your weapons.
you better make sure who you blameing is right befor you point fingers. and who you pop a cap in two... a lot of them are children that is doing this. maybe they wasn't taught right. but rememeber maybe your kid might turn out bad or on drigs would you want some one to shoot them.. knowing someday they will grow up and do better
crazy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

sorry on drugs!
Sorry

Phelps, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Sorry but if you come into my house without me telling you to, there's a good chance you're not there to say hi and ask how I'm doing.... child or not you have NO right entering onto someone's property and taking things they have earned with the money they have. What should we do? "Now now kiddies run along and play in someone else's yard?" No thank you. If you want to live, you shouldn't trespass. Especially around here.
milden

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

it bim do
Thieves

Grethel, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

I agree with sorry. You come in my yard at night you damn well better let me know who you are very quickly. You steal from me outside I'll whip your @$$ all over the place. You come in my house at ANYTIME without being invited, I'll put you in the ground. Simple rules to "hopefully" live by.
keep an eye out

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

it is a sad time , everyone ( well almost everyone) Is on drugs , and would still from good people who do try to have someting . I know a few from widows br. that is stealing . they will break into your vehicles and your homes . so beware .
Wondering

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

wondering if anyone has come across a 44 revolver dirty harry gun with the long barrel on it since Wednesday night. would love to find it, I know who took it and I know he more than likely sold it. Whoever bought it I could care less just want to get it back no charges will be filed. Willing to reimburse and will pay for whoever has it to testify who sold it to you. I already know who it was and have given him every chance to return it. I will make it worth it to help me out.
watch this one

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

daniel dawes!! don't let him anywhere near your house! he'd steal the quarters off a dead man's eyes!
chainsaw

Bledsoe, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

well I am looking for someone who sold or recently got a poland saw with a 14 inch blade . green in color . anyone who has any information as to the where abouts of this chain saw please let me know . like the other post , i don't care about anything , just want to get it back
Danny

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

watch this one wrote:
daniel dawes!! don't let him anywhere near your house! he'd steal the quarters off a dead man's eyes!
Its Diles & so true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of121
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Phelps Forum right now

Search the Phelps Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min angel 139,020
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 20 min Ancient Wolf 81,254
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 35 min Republicans Are Stupid 16,040
Places for Rent? (Jun '13) 12 hr heard 21
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 17 hr wtv 25,967
Hilman said he.retire! 21 hr majestic ky 3
keith hall a real piece of work! 22 hr FBI 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Phelps Jobs

•••
•••
•••