hmm

Jackson, KY

#45 May 10, 2009
and who may be the best crotch-rocket rider?
yamahaman

Irvine, KY

#46 May 24, 2009
apparently you all have never been or rode around blackbery. there are a couple of guys from b-town that i would put cash on anyday, anywhere, anytime. if anyone wants to ride for pinks or money or whatever. come to blackberry and challenge RED or Mark stell, and i guarantee u would lose.
Must Say

Pikeville, KY

#47 Jun 22, 2009
My vote goes to Bruce Smith...
hondarider

Inez, KY

#49 Jun 24, 2009
since when does matt prater race ?
chris bailey is kick ass .
displaced

Berea, KY

#50 Jun 25, 2009
michael hunt no doubt
red

Irvine, KY

#51 Jun 25, 2009
mike lester is..
beau young

Irvine, KY

#52 Jun 28, 2009
i have watched randy, brandon pretty much all of them and non of them can stand a chance with chris even they will tell ya... hes the best ive saw around here hands down no joke
asdfghjkl

Irvine, KY

#53 Jun 28, 2009
ehhh wrote:
if i had to rank them, id havta say:
chris bailey
randy workman
brandon workman
joe bush
colby casey
sumfin like that.
well if u had to rank them why dont you rank brandon with d class lol i like him hes cool but colby would half track him and joe
funny

Jackson, KY

#54 Jun 28, 2009
That list is so funny since all but 1 of them are dumber than coal buckets. THey sure as hell can ride "dirt bikes" though (cool bout 10 years ago) the only problem is they don't know how to spell their own names! LOL DUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I am Colby Casey and I don't do shit for a living! I ride around all day long thinking that I am bad to the bone. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You all are pathetic....go get a freaking job
the real camp creek rebel

Jackson, KY

#55 Jun 28, 2009
i dont know about dirtbikes but little zeke ferrell is the crazyest guy i have ever seen on a 4 wheller
Larry

Stanton, KY

#56 Jun 29, 2009
Matt Prater!...by far!
haha

Williamson, WV

#57 Jul 5, 2009
funny wrote:
That list is so funny since all but 1 of them are dumber than coal buckets. THey sure as hell can ride "dirt bikes" though (cool bout 10 years ago) the only problem is they don't know how to spell their own names! LOL DUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I am Colby Casey and I don't do shit for a living! I ride around all day long thinking that I am bad to the bone. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
You all are pathetic....go get a freaking job
ok, first off all - youre dumb for even starting that kind of stuff . and you know chris bailey does have a job and works hard . and anyone to say "dumber than coal buckets " really needs to get out more, obviously . joe bush works too, and would do anything for anyone . and for the rest of them , they do what they like to do , which is race and they have fun doing it plus id like to see you get out there, its really not as easy as it looks . jealousy is a weakness bitch .
lmao

Virgie, KY

#58 Jul 6, 2009
bruce smith:)
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#59 Jul 12, 2009
well randy workman is good but kobe casey and ty dotson can ride to be small
edsfvd

Logan, WV

#60 Jul 17, 2009
bruce, i wish he would race again
rider

Logan, WV

#61 Aug 12, 2009
wens the next race dewddss
katrina

Jackson, KY

#63 Sep 18, 2009
its a good thing that tyler daugherty has moved away cuz he is the greatest rider ever! morgan is great too!!
lena lover

Pikeville, KY

#64 Mar 22, 2010
lena casey is pretty good to be a girl
4yourinfo

Richmond, KY

#65 May 2, 2010
bradley casey is the best i have ever seen out of phelps or anywhere else. he has got some bad a** skills on the track.
OhWait

Georgetown, KY

#66 May 15, 2010
I the best rider in Phelps was completely left out. Hes been at it his whole life and has wrecked and broken up god knows how many times and can still ride right with every name mentioned. Anyone who could forget Wendell Schwartz is retarded. Hes still as good as everyone mentioned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PHS Homecoming 2 hr senior 1
social security hunters and ginsengers 2 hr Fedup 5
Katie 22 hr omg 9
PES Homecoming Sun Mommy 20
well Oct 19 truth be told 4
is everyone from phelps crazy (Mar '14) Oct 18 green cheat 19
mike hamilton good principle (Feb '11) Oct 18 Clifford 23
Phelps Dating
Find my Match

Phelps Jobs