First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Homecoming Queen

Pikeville, KY

#1 Aug 2, 2012
What happened. I wanted to tell how he treated me with such respect at the horse show in Hurley that Sat night. He is all MAN.
lol

Pikeville, KY

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Word is that he's going out with A. Burchfield is she blind or something cause her husband is way better looking and plus he works everyday. I dont see what neither one sees in her anyway she looks and walks like a man"""" ""
No Way

Pikeville, KY

#4 Aug 4, 2012
lol wrote:
Word is that he's going out with A. Burchfield is she blind or something cause her husband is way better looking and plus he works everyday. I dont see what neither one sees in her anyway she looks and walks like a man"""" ""
Are u serious?
agree

Pikeville, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2012
You know everything you read on topix is 100% true!! Mike Coles got it going on thats why Kim cant leave him alone....
so true

Grundy, VA

#6 Aug 5, 2012
i heard that they drop their grocerys when he walks in food city.he looks like a big polar bear.they just want to give him a big hug.
Sonya

Pikeville, KY

#7 Aug 8, 2012
He makes me wetter than a dishrag. 110% all beef.
ahhohh

Pikeville, KY

#8 Aug 8, 2012
agree wrote:
You know everything you read on topix is 100% true!! Mike Coles got it going on thats why Kim cant leave him alone....
seen him setting down talking to an older woman that works at berthas diner poor thing looks like he'd sqwash her the wind could blow her over.
Johnny and Kim Daniels

Pikeville, KY

#9 Aug 23, 2012
agree wrote:
LMAO Michael isnt no polar bear hes a big loveable teddy bear dagos get it right lol by the way his name is spelled Michael and it also is none of anyones business how many married women michael is seein .He has one of the most kindness hearts anyone could ever have , so therefore dont worry abut mike and kim they get along better now than they did when they were married yes the man is very much loved by kim and her husband johnny as a matter of fact michael and him are really close friends ,hes a great person hes there for johnny when none of his other family is as a matter he stays with the 2 of them but his grandbaby Paxton only allows his papaw to sleep in his bedroom, you all can comment all you want but you better hope and pray to your good lord above that johnny and kim doesnt find out whose running that cake eater because theyll be hell to pay,therefore instead of hidin behind this computer screen and talkin shit about a good man post your name thats if you got the ass to do so or tell them to there face and see what happens, one more thing michael has told kim and johhny the name of the women hes been seein but that also is none of your guys business topix isnt 100 percent the truth only half but i can tell you this much you got one of the womens name right get your facts straight or shut the hell up .
star

Pikeville, KY

#10 Aug 27, 2012
I have know Michael all of my life. He is a great person. The most kind hearted man i have ever met. So you all need to get your crap straight...
I no u

Pikeville, KY

#11 Aug 28, 2012
star wrote:
I have know Michael all of my life. He is a great person. The most kind hearted man i have ever met. So you all need to get your crap straight...
Great testimony KIM!
I no u

Pikeville, KY

#12 Aug 28, 2012
Good testimony kim!
funny

Clay City, KY

#13 Aug 29, 2012
I no u wrote:
Good testimony kim!
love it
True

Pikeville, KY

#14 Aug 31, 2012
Johnny and Kim Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO Michael isnt no polar bear hes a big loveable teddy bear dagos get it right lol by the way his name is spelled Michael and it also is none of anyones business how many married women michael is seein .He has one of the most kindness hearts anyone could ever have , so therefore dont worry abut mike and kim they get along better now than they did when they were married yes the man is very much loved by kim and her husband johnny as a matter of fact michael and him are really close friends ,hes a great person hes there for johnny when none of his other family is as a matter he stays with the 2 of them but his grandbaby Paxton only allows his papaw to sleep in his bedroom, you all can comment all you want but you better hope and pray to your good lord above that johnny and kim doesnt find out whose running that cake eater because theyll be hell to pay,therefore instead of hidin behind this computer screen and talkin shit about a good man post your name thats if you got the ass to do so or tell them to there face and see what happens, one more thing michael has told kim and johhny the name of the women hes been seein but that also is none of your guys business topix isnt 100 percent the truth only half but i can tell you this much you got one of the womens name right get your facts straight or shut the hell up .
I see what you are saying Kim, since he pays all the bills.
haha

Pikeville, KY

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Im so glad I visited this sight and found this about Mike Cole.. He told me I was the only one he was with!! Ive been going with him for a while now! and come to find out hes messing with a married women!! Just how many does he have? Me and him will have a talk tonight!!!
pffft

Pikeville, KY

#16 Sep 22, 2012
hes a hunk of a man like truson blankenship is. both men are so loveable just like teddy bears..
ohlala

Pikeville, KY

#17 Sep 25, 2012
pffft wrote:
hes a hunk of a man like truson blankenship is. both men are so loveable just like teddy bears..
I don't know how they find their little package under all that gut.......... For the life of me I sure don't see why these women want these gross men, I think i'll try to look ash's husband up and show him a little attention!!!!!!!!!!
butter nuts

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Sep 10, 2013
ohlala wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know how they find their little package under all that gut.......... For the life of me I sure don't see why these women want these gross men, I think i'll try to look ash's husband up and show him a little attention!!!!!!!!!!
now might be a good time her old man found out
Thompson

Pikeville, KY

#19 Sep 13, 2013
butter nuts wrote:
<quoted text>now might be a good time her old man found out
It's about time how blind can you be, I don't see how he's stood that walking stick this long!!
to butter nut

Pikeville, KY

#20 Oct 17, 2013
spill your guts .. lets us know ,,and Thompson you all make no understanding at all seems you all want to tell who it is ,, but you are to scared too
peaches

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 Nov 3, 2013
to butter nut wrote:
spill your guts .. lets us know ,,and Thompson you all make no understanding at all seems you all want to tell who it is ,, but you are to scared too
aka ashley if you knew what mike was seeing besides you, you might want a std test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vergena Fields is no role model Mar 1 Dear Lord 5
who is the best girls basketball player in PHS ... (Aug '09) Mar 1 Hall of Shame 108
Beautiful Disaster Mar 1 Are you 4
I lost my dog please help me find her Feb 27 missing dog 1
Eddie Hurley against Keith Hall (May '14) Feb 25 been around here ... 49
potatoes Feb 23 angel 2
So, How is CB working out Feb 17 CB Rules 65

Flood Warning for Pike County was issued at March 04 at 7:08PM EST

Phelps Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Phelps People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance