Revelation Energy
misty

Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 27, 2011
What does people thank about them, Are they screwing there men overy or not.
Dave

Winchester, KY

#2 Jul 27, 2011
I heard some bad thing about this company.
unknown

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Jul 27, 2011
My husband has worked there ever since it started and they gave been good to him. He likes the company.
i know i swear i do

Ransom, KY

#4 Jul 28, 2011
Other than selling shit coal to their clients and swearing its gold nawww i dont see any problems at all with them..... anyone wonder why such a huge 20k employee international company like SGS pulled out .......??? and a mom and pop shop like MLI took over ???
pardon me

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2011
i know i swear i do wrote:
Other than selling shit coal to their clients and swearing its gold nawww i dont see any problems at all with them..... anyone wonder why such a huge 20k employee international company like SGS pulled out .......??? and a mom and pop shop like MLI took over ???
Well excuse me! How would I know about crap like that, I didn't say I was the CEO, I said my husband ran equipment there. Sounds to me like u need to chill out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know a nola skeens? 5 hr somebody 1
Ky Police 10 hr Curious30 2
coaching 12 hr Truth 8
Kenny Johnson Sat Ruthless one 1
Kenny Johnson Sat Spread the wrd 1
Support CB Aug 25 CB IsaC0CKsukker 55
Jack Rump Aug 24 Daddys Money 7

Phelps Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance