chicken fights
blackberry girl

Macon, GA

#105 Feb 21, 2012
i wish youknow who would come to the fights from calloway.
radio-jacob fighter

Logan, WV

#106 Mar 7, 2012
blackberry resident wrote:
reason they dont do anything about the chicken fights at Blackberry is because half of the ppl in Pikeville are involved... a lot of our so called elected officials spend time there so you know nothing will be done...go up there one night and see who goes up the hill...you will be surprised...I wish that anybody that is fighting chickens up there should have to eat it raw feathers and all...no baked or cooked just raw...but instead they throw the dead ones over the hillside
to be truthful about it....there is a dump truck between the pit building and the bathrooms outside that all the dead chickens go to.....inhumane.....lol you should see some of the chickens that go in there that arnt even dead yet,,,they try to gasp for air while bleeding out the mouth and all the severl holes put in them from sharp gaffs or the slices from a good freshley sharpend von......why dont you just shut the fuck up you stupid peolpe whom dont approve of it, cock fighting doesnt kill anybody but being a ignorant tree huger might get you shot
dum bum

Pikeville, KY

#107 Mar 7, 2012
radio-jacob fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
to be truthful about it....there is a dump truck between the pit building and the bathrooms outside that all the dead chickens go to.....inhumane.....lol you should see some of the chickens that go in there that arnt even dead yet,,,they try to gasp for air while bleeding out the mouth and all the severl holes put in them from sharp gaffs or the slices from a good freshley sharpend von......why dont you just shut the fuck up you stupid peolpe whom dont approve of it, cock fighting doesnt kill anybody but being a ignorant tree huger might get you shot
i think they have them on saterday nights ,,besides if you want to catch them check there yards for all of them cages.some only have a few but some have hundreds.
cruelelty

Jackson, KY

#108 Mar 14, 2012
I dont like that kind of stuff,who intheir right mind would want to go watch 2 chickens fight for their life? not me. I know alot of the fighters that have quit. Its getting old and boarning to them. And for a woman to go tto these kind of places I say for once they r only there to find either drugs or a good time ,Lord knows what kind of sexual diseases they r there.so woman watch ur man cause they r them kind out there and wanting a good fling
Johnny

Clay City, KY

#109 Mar 14, 2012
Some of the finest chicks youll ever meet go to the cock figths.
liddle biddy

Ransom, KY

#110 Mar 15, 2012
damn skippy, I happen to be one of them! I'm decent, respectful, and definitely don't sleep around, not a druggie and I've been been with the same man for 4 years...so put THAT in yer pike and smoke it "cruelelty"...*cruel ty*...try spell check once in a while
big sid

Driftwood, PA

#111 Mar 26, 2012
well i know that cockfighting is not legal in ky i just call the sp and the fbi call them and see hatfield is full of shit and cant run a pit but can run his lip he dont know how to run a pit people eating at that pit and rats all over the food i know hatfield is a dum ass when tony pass that pit went to hell
cock-fighter

Hazard, KY

#112 Mar 28, 2012
i think everyone should mind thier own buisness, i know alot of you would like to see the pit shut down, but thats not gonna happen, like it or not. i personaly know people over at pikeville, and there not interested in shutting it down, its brings in too much revenu, if you know what i mean, so just get used to it. BLACKBERRY GAME CLUB will be the last remaning pit in all the states, thier getting shut down everywheres, but this just means its only getting bigger. people who are fellow cockers know what im talking about, every month we have new faces from differnt places. we even had a few me from louisiana last month. so there u have, to all my fellow cockers, good luck and good fighting.
Who

Lexington, KY

#113 Apr 2, 2012
Who runs the fights at Blackberry?
Name some names.

Is there another fight at Phelps to?
jojo

Inez, TX

#114 Apr 6, 2012
curtis hatfield
hate

Macon, GA

#115 Apr 10, 2012
think this is a shame and people are crazy for fighting chickens.
chkn fighting is stupid

Winchester, KY

#116 Apr 10, 2012
so you mean to tell me all of you are so bored and have no lives that you would pay and travel to see some damn chickens fighting. you are stupid if you actually enjoy animals hurting eachother for nothing. find a better hobby you losers
fat daddy game club

Elizabeth, WV

#117 May 23, 2012
KFC don,t care they get the chicken at a deal try some they tasty
fat daddy game club

Elizabeth, WV

#118 May 23, 2012
the bible says its a sin to judge people you suppost to be chuch people
need to know

Ransom, KY

#119 May 23, 2012
hey , can anyone tell me if Chris Dotson still hangs out at the fights...... I think they also call him Beak... he has a brother that goes with him also/.... and yes i am lookin for a good time with Chris...
memyselfandI

Logan, WV

#120 May 26, 2012
need to know wrote:
hey , can anyone tell me if Chris Dotson still hangs out at the fights...... I think they also call him Beak... he has a brother that goes with him also/.... and yes i am lookin for a good time with Chris...
Forget Chris..ill show you a better time..holler at me..
curious

Pikeville, KY

#121 May 29, 2012
memyselfandI wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget Chris..ill show you a better time..holler at me..
No way... I have had Chris once and I want him again... he knows how to do it....
rooster man

Logan, WV

#122 May 29, 2012
i think anyone who is against chicken fighting needs to be at the foot of the hill on sat night about 8;30 ill be in a white explorer
welp

San Angelo, TX

#123 May 29, 2012
The police and other political figures are involved in the cockfights. In my oppinion it's barbaric, but better roosters than dogs.
Low IG s

Pikeville, KY

#124 May 29, 2012
Hey, I have raised game foul & they do fight naturally but where in nature can they find knives & steel spurs. I see nothing wrong with putting rubber boxing spur covers on & fighting on a points system. The better trained cock would always win but neither would get injured. But u rednecks like blood & to cheat , god forbid the better cock wins. Bunch of mindless morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grapevine Campground 21 hr Dr Gerald Demal 5
jeremey young (May '14) Fri Smack em 17
Me dog Thu Dog 1
New Baseball Field May 25 Politics 36
Matt Norman freeburn crook May 25 Jordan 5
Justice for Hope May 24 Cheap Family 13
Top 10 hottest senior girls (Apr '09) May 23 Well 63
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phelps Mortgages