who is the hottiest women in phelps
Jay

Winchester, KY

#44 Dec 8, 2010
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
GROSS...
teeth much
Wrong woman,oops my bad,I meant Monia Lester. This girl has big beautiful white teeth.Sorry girl...
Chickletts for teeth

Winchester, KY

#45 Dec 8, 2010
Hey Jay,You shouldnt talk with that big herpie on your lip and Chickletts Gum for teeth.At least Monia has her own!!!Get a life Jackin Jay!!
Kinky

Macon, GA

#46 Dec 8, 2010
the hottiest woman i know is Ralph
stupid

Clay City, KY

#48 Dec 13, 2010
sounds to me like a couple of jelious girls are picking on all the good looking girls in phelps,,,,,,and the way you have judged everyone of these,,,you must be real ugly ....lol
The truth

Macon, GA

#49 Dec 16, 2010
Why would you even post a thread of this on here? Go outside and find out.
hmmm

Chesterfield, MO

#50 Dec 17, 2010
Lyndz Fields.....smokin hot as balls... and as added bonus she is personable has character and actually is nice to those who arent as model like as herself
HOTT

Chesterfield, MO

#51 Dec 17, 2010
Pam Hatfield....aka pam jones.... The hottest girl/woman/old lady whatever you want to call it .... not only in phelps but maybe pike county....
biggest mistake i never made..... and she knows it
LUSTING

United States

#52 Dec 17, 2010
Sasha fields......Hvae you seen that long tall woman,omg,she is beautiful from the tip of her toes all the way up to the last hair on her head!
Fancy Nancy

United States

#53 Dec 21, 2010
Well you all just got to die knowing the prettiest woman in Phelps got on her bike and peddled out a long time ago. Everybody else just pales in comparison to Nancy. I can just see her with her boombox now, parading around Phelps struttin her stuff.

When Nancy left she took the prettiest woman and half the entertainment out of Phelps.....lol
brilliant

Pikeville, KY

#54 Jan 8, 2011
no one said lyndz fields...as if there's only one Lindsey in Phelps.. Model like, HA, personable, HA!!! Did you say character??? These sound like words from Forest Hills!! Looks can be deceiving!!!
unknown from hurley va

Grundy, VA

#55 Jan 8, 2011
its simple the hottest women in phelps is danielle moseley and has been for years
unknown lexington ky

Grundy, VA

#56 Jan 8, 2011
its true danielle mosley is the hottest girlin phelps i saw her a couple of weeks ago and she looked real good we dated back in high school and she has not changed any. i also knew her sister cheryl and i liked her to so if anybody sees her tell her hi
who

Anderson, SC

#57 Jan 8, 2011
unknown lexington ky wrote:
its true danielle mosley is the hottest girlin phelps i saw her a couple of weeks ago and she looked real good we dated back in high school and she has not changed any. i also knew her sister cheryl and i liked her to so if anybody sees her tell her hi
is this so I can get the word to them I bet they would like to have some NEW action
delorme bridge

Macon, GA

#58 Jan 8, 2011
I would say the hottiest women in Phelps are Debbie Stiltner and Devan Layne.
hoowee

Macon, GA

#59 Jan 8, 2011
That one with the teeth and hair, and skin. Oh yeah.
Lyndsey

Winchester, KY

#60 Jan 8, 2011
brilliant wrote:
no one said lyndz fields...as if there's only one Lindsey in Phelps.. Model like, HA, personable, HA!!! Did you say character??? These sound like words from Forest Hills!! Looks can be deceiving!!!
For one, I no longer live in Forest Hills. Secondly, I do appreciate that you are still complimenting me while you're attempting to make fun of me because I'm sure "big words" like personable and character are not in your vocabulary. People who get on topix and TRY to put others down are obviously not that brilliant to begin with. I'd highly suggest that you grow up and do something productive with your time. Thanks.
Class OF 87

Cynthiana, KY

#61 Jan 9, 2011
unknown from hurley va wrote:
its simple the hottest women in phelps is danielle moseley and has been for years
Is this you Cheryl Moseley writing this? HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN YEARS someone said you hardly ever come to Phelps just stay up in Hurley
cheryl

Clay City, KY

#62 Jan 9, 2011
yea its me just had to compliment on my sister!
Cochise

Richmond, KY

#63 Jan 9, 2011
cheryl wrote:
yea its me just had to compliment on my sister!

Your Uncle CRACK ain't to bad either
would like to know

Anderson, SC

#64 Jan 9, 2011
Cochise wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Uncle CRACK ain't to bad either
I saw CRACKS BOY DEANIE WHILE BACK AND DAMMN WHATS HAPPENED TO HIM i COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES HE SURE IN THE HELL AGED GOT fat as a butter ball and face wrinkled up like a prune Old man Crack looks better than he does now. what ever got hold of him took it all out of him I just cant get over it have you seen him It even looked like he was losing some hair. I really use to think that he looked better than he does now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbing the cradle 3 hr Lmao 17
Hope Still lives 3 hr Justice 5
pcboe 9 hr Iknow 125
Pete from Mereda br the gas thief Thu lady truth 2
Wendi Smith Justice Feb 18 Jenny 2
Need contacts for Freddy or Ted Coleman Feb 17 Kimberly snith 5
Was Ervin Stepp Overrated (Apr '13) Feb 16 Prince 40

Phelps Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance