Double Kwik Twins
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anonymous

Parkersburg, WV

#1 May 13, 2011
Can anyone tell me why the two blonde bopsie twins that work there think that it's ok to sneek around and fuck married men in the community !! Thanks to Annie she has broken a marrige of someone that was considered her friend "Jennifer Blankenship" She and Chris have been sneeking around for about a year and a half. I feel sorry for Jennifer because she has always been a good person and treated everyone with respect and this is to thanks she get's from someone she thought was a friend !

Huh, wasn't this what Annie said happened to her? Look's like hse was the one doing the fooling around " Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black? And ask for Sabrina she need's to leave the married men at CAM alone, maybe she and Annie can find a good single man to fuck their lives up !
lol

Red Jacket, WV

#2 May 13, 2011
just call them the bleached bimbos....lol
Riddler

Macon, GA

#3 May 13, 2011
Why don't you just shut the hell up and stay out of other people's business? You're just mad you weren't in on the action. I'm not justifying what they have allegedly done, I'm telling you who the hell cares? Get over it you crybaby.
why

Macon, GA

#4 May 13, 2011
i heard jennifer was screwing around on him with her ex too. so whats fair is fair.
Riddler

Macon, GA

#5 May 13, 2011
why wrote:
i heard jennifer was screwing around on him with her ex too. so whats fair is fair.
I heard.. I heard.. I heard.. you need to shut the hell up as well and get a damn life. Crybaby.
no teeth in your future

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 May 13, 2011
my man works for cam and i will bitchslap, drop kick and fuck up and cut a bitch, so keep that shit in mind if u come at him with your old saggin tits and stink puss lips
i will hit u in the face with a rock
stick my high heel in your eyeball and give u the clothesline and power driver right to the nasal cavity
only one woman ever getting that man and thats me, got that shit blonde bimbos
i will hit u upside your head with a jack daniels bottle and send u to the plastic surgeon
hollaback

United States

#7 May 13, 2011
no teeth in your future wrote:
my man works for cam and i will bitchslap, drop kick and fuck up and cut a bitch, so keep that shit in mind if u come at him with your old saggin tits and stink puss lips
stick my high heel in your eyeball and give u the clothesline and power driver right to the nasal cavity
i will hit u upside your head with a jack daniels bottle and send u to the plastic surgeon
Now yer talkin. I wish you would ride around with me and we could do all that TWICE to the fleabags who follow my sister around posing as men. I like you. Do you do all that in one meeting? Dang
friend

Pikeville, KY

#8 May 14, 2011
I think we know how this is coming from, a certain woman in the community has did nothing but try to make Annies life hell for a while now, she has tried everything, it just shows her ignorance.Anyone who knows Annie and Sabrina knows this isnt true. Sabrina has a husband at home who she loves very much, and minds her own business, and trust me she doesnt want anyone but him. So the best thing you can do is keep your mouth off of Annie and Sabrina, they dont bother anybody.
whitediamonds75 wrote:
Can anyone tell me why the two blonde bopsie twins that work there think that it's ok to sneek around and fuck married men in the community !! Thanks to Annie she has broken a marrige of someone that was considered her friend "Jennifer Blankenship" She and Chris have been sneeking around for about a year and a half. I feel sorry for Jennifer because she has always been a good person and treated everyone with respect and this is to thanks she get's from someone she thought was a friend !
Huh, wasn't this what Annie said happened to her? Look's like hse was the one doing the fooling around " Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black? And ask for Sabrina she need's to leave the married men at CAM alone, maybe she and Annie can find a good single man to fuck their lives up !
shes bad to the bone

Chesterfield, MO

#9 May 14, 2011
WOW THIS LOVEING LADY sounds like shes been on the wwe or in the boxing ring a time or to
no teeth in your future

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 May 14, 2011
shes bad to the bone wrote:
<quoted text>WOW THIS LOVEING LADY sounds like shes been on the wwe or in the boxing ring a time or to
no, but, i have been with my man for 15 years and i wouldnt be timid and stand by and let some ho come sniffing around....too many wives just step aside or play dumb in order to keep a good thing going
he would be walking funny too
do you

Macon, GA

#11 May 14, 2011
whitediamonds75 wrote:
do u no for a fact that Annie is screwing Chris? I didn't think she was that kind of person.
well

Macon, GA

#12 May 14, 2011
whitediamonds75 wrote:
Oh give it up N honey!! Everyone knows this is you.. So funny.
ookk

Macon, GA

#13 May 14, 2011
Ugh!! Sure you didn't leave anything out :)!! You shouldn't have to say all this stuff if you weren't worried!!!
good person

Pikeville, KY

#14 May 15, 2011
whitediamonds75 wrote:
jennifer is a good person she will find the right person in time so leave her alone
good person

Pikeville, KY

#15 May 15, 2011
why wrote:
theres no truth to that you heard wrong...
medium size

Red Jacket, WV

#16 May 15, 2011
ya some people need to judge their ownslfs and leave these ladies alone .they gotba job and at least they work instead of out running their mouth .and annie hasnt done noone any wrong unless they have her .so leave her the hell alone
did anyone stop

Chesterfield, MO

#17 May 15, 2011
did anyone stop to think no teeth mite want that blonde shell for her self and not want the hubby to have it
yujhfgfdjhk

Chesterfield, MO

#18 May 16, 2011
which double kwik?
Anonymous

Macon, GA

#19 May 19, 2011
The one at Phelps at the intersection next to Hornets
Annies Best Friend

Macon, GA

#20 May 19, 2011
You all need to grow up and get a life
This is so stupid!
So stop this now please and Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CB Biliter and the Athletic Fields 3 hr Concerned 1
brittany hurley.. (Apr '09) Thu Curious 63
PES lock down because of shooting threat seems ... Thu Jane know 3
Hey Harvey Mar 22 Another Sell Out 1
Justice for Hope (Mar '16) Mar 20 Just Mouth No Action 16
Was Ervin Stepp Overrated (Apr '13) Mar 20 All Plays for Ervin 35
who was the two women got married in phelps (Apr '16) Mar 19 Epochal 22

Phelps Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance