Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

I was at 2 basketball games this week and I have to say shame on us. I've never been so embarrassed to see how the refs and coaches acted. I'm not an expert but I can see cheating from a mile away. I was in shock to see how the coach acted (I know his name I just want to leave the names of the refs and coaches off of here)to know he is working with our children every day scares me. I've always been told what a good person he is and this amazed me. We really need to take a look at the people who are being role models for our children. If I had a son that wanted to play sports I wouldn't let him.
I'm not sure what needs to be done but something needs to be done.
nutty neighbor

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

T dot if you are trying to say something smart@ss just be sure to put your name so ill know. Exactly who's gonna get their @ss kicked I don't care who you are you don't say sh!t about my baby !!! If you want to say something about the wonderful world of Phelps go right ahead the test scores are enough proof for me to know what a lousy educational system Phelps has now don't be a big chicken post your name f-POS!! You low life scumbag!!!
I say BullSHlT

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Embarrassed wrote:
I was at 2 basketball games this week and I have to say shame on us. I've never been so embarrassed to see how the refs and coaches acted. I'm not an expert but I can see cheating from a mile away. I was in shock to see how the coach acted (I know his name I just want to leave the names of the refs and coaches off of here)to know he is working with our children every day scares me. I've always been told what a good person he is and this amazed me. We really need to take a look at the people who are being role models for our children. If I had a son that wanted to play sports I wouldn't let him.
I'm not sure what needs to be done but something needs to be done.
This has to be some little creepy troll. You are saying that our refs and coaches acted bad and cheated? You have got to be kidding me! This has some fat-assed Johns Creeker that has Phelps Ties written all over it. If you have ever been to a "Johns Creek" game you will see the definition of embarrassing. They had a fight break out between the cheerleading coach and a parent last week. Their refs would suck a DlCK for a bologna sandwich. Think it must be sour grapes that junior got his ass kicked the other night. You are not fooling anyone.
Embarrassed

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I say BullSHlT wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to be some little creepy troll. You are saying that our refs and coaches acted bad and cheated? You have got to be kidding me! This has some fat-assed Johns Creeker that has Phelps Ties written all over it. If you have ever been to a "Johns Creek" game you will see the definiion of embarrassing. They had a fight break out between the cheerleading coach and a parent last week. Their refs would suck a DlCK for a bologna sandwich. Think it must be sour grapes that junior got his ass kicked the other night. You are not fooling anyone.
Right here is the proof, look at the language and you see how much class is involved. I didn't expect anything different.
I say BullPOOP

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Say what you want. I see you busted your "butt" to see who responded to your little troll post. Save it and take it back to the other side of the mountain.
t dot

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Yeah it is me nutty neighbor. I put my name up here and I WILL BE at the next ballgame if you need to see me. checkmate
Nutty neighbor

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Name ??and I'll see at that ball game you POS!!! I hope you're 18 cause if not you're still gonna pack an whooping!!! WTF is your problem anyway?? You lousy good for nothing douche! Go catch the short bus!!
Embarrassed

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

I'm sure other schools in the county are not up to standard either but I'm only concerned with Phelps. I just hope with the new board members that we have higher standards set for the staff so our kids get a better education and better role models.
t dot

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Nutty neighbor wrote:
Name ??and I'll see at that ball game you POS!!! I hope you're 18 cause if not you're still gonna pack an whooping!!! WTF is your problem anyway?? You lousy good for nothing douche! Go catch the short bus!!
read the little box. you already knowed who I was. I think you got it in your heart to whip my a** but I know you aint got it in your britches to whip my a**. chackmate. See you at the next game. I am not going to argue like some kid back and forth. I will see you at the game and let you tell me. ok pretty boy
nutty neighbor

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I'm not a boy you f-wad I'm a woman and my husband is a army vet!!! There's no name posted you nut job wuss !!! I'll be at that game and you're gonna get your @ss kicked by a woman you lousy piece of dog sh!t !!! My husband is pissed about your little snide remarks he can have you when I'm finished!!!Don't ever say anything about my child !!
Drummer

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

nutty neighbor wrote:
I'm not a boy you f-wad I'm a woman and my husband is a army vet!!! There's no name posted you nut job wuss !!! I'll be at that game and you're gonna get your @ss kicked by a woman you lousy piece of dog sh!t !!! My husband is pissed about your little snide remarks he can have you when I'm finished!!!Don't ever say anything about my child !!
nn, they're yanking your chain. I no doubt think you can take on and succeed wherever you like but anyone who would pick at your baby is not worth your spit. Or anything else. They just want you looking aroud all crazy at the game and maybe cause you to go off the handle at the wrong one. Fuck em. Eye on the prize baby. Just enjoy you and your child. Talk is cheap for people like that. Let it go. You're a decent person who just has a good heart and balls. A wonderful combination. You got guts. Now go on back to your nice life ignoring this fool.
Drummer

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Anyway, why would you care what some halfwit thinks of the incredibly wonderful child I know you have?

When you are a person who tells the truth you have to be prepared for someone to sail in and be distracting. They're trolls.

They try to make the threads go crazy and make no sense. They'll say anything to make you angry.

Topix is full of LEO and internet trolls whose main focus is causing trouble. agent provocateurs.
trying to bait people.

You have bigger fish to fry.
Drummer

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

And they always try to find out your gender. They call you he or she to make you affirm or deny it.

This might be some asshole in phelps, a place which has everything but needs to remember that ... but it is likely just some random pos. And stupid, too -- or pretending to be.

tra la la la it off.

I got the hide of an alligator online. Sticks and stones baby.
concerned

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Phelps needs to clean house, starting with the principal she isn;t worth shit all they worry about is how they look and a boob job.. they take an hour or more for lunch. KIDS ARE KEPT BY AIDES THATS WHY TEST SCORES R LOW!!!!!! no TEACHING GOING ON AT PHELPS!!!!!!
Nutty neighbor

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Thanks Drummer!! You're a a great person I got really pissed cause my daughter is my life!! She's my everything and I'm very proud of her!! Thank you for your kind words!! God bless
Drummer

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Nutty neighbor wrote:
Thanks Drummer!! You're a a great person I got really pissed cause my daughter is my life!! She's my everything and I'm very proud of her!! Thank you for your kind words!! God bless
Been there, done that !!!
t dot

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

nutty neighbor wrote:
Keep campaigning and sooner or later someone will elect you. that is wat is about to happen to you and john j rambo then drummer can play the final salute. you really scare me can u tell. i will c u at the next game bet on it. bring john j rambo with you to
nutty neighbor

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Go play with a pack of hungry wolves!!!!be sure to rub plenty of also on before playing with them and I can guarantee lots of fun!!!
nutty neighbor

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Dang spell correct that's Alpo!!!not also

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Phelps Discussions

Search the Phelps Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,262
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Jay 139,100
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr LIbEralS 25,969
Keith Hall This was letter sent to KY. Att. Ge... 8 hr Im Sorry 7
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 15 hr From Boston 16,031
Places for Rent? (Jun '13) 16 hr Lost 22
Chris Harris New Commercial 18 hr Homer 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Phelps Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Phelps People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE