which girl has the best looking boobs...

which girl has the best looking boobs in 9th grade

Created by phelps-freshman-boy on Apr 25, 2009

432 votes

Click on an option to vote

Tierra fonner

Kaitlyn Wolford

Aleah Combs

Brenda Varney

KK Wolford

Brittany Hensley

no one

tera adkins

i dont know

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Pikeville, KY

#1 May 22, 2009
it would be between tierra fonner and aleah combs..
daisy duck

Pikeville, KY

#2 May 22, 2009
who cares,they are just kids you sicko...
Feelsorryforthef uture

Ransom, KY

#3 May 23, 2009
It's unreal just how perverse younger kids are these days. Why do you think it's OK to get online and talk about 12-13 year old boobies? You all get into things I didnt even know existed until I was grown up lol...I'm expecting there to be just a few girls graduate in the next couple of years that do NOT have a child.
Brittany Hensley

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#4 Jul 1, 2009
O_o ummmmm wtf
kiss kiss

Clarksville, TN

#5 Jul 5, 2009
Kids these days are CRAZY!!!! Who cares what LITTLE KIDS boobs look like. You are barely growed up. Gosh kids you need to worry about your future and not your boobs! lmao! YOu have no boobs! And anyone to post something on this pole about LITTLE KIDS BOOBS then you need to be were Micheal Jackson is! Pervert!

Reno, NV

#7 Sep 16, 2010
you people need to stop showing off
your boobs it is discusting
All Truee

Jackson, KY

#8 Sep 17, 2010
Brittany hurley has a nice a$$ and big boobs

Jackson, KY

#9 Sep 17, 2010
Has ne one heard where Rodney May is these dayzz???? Im tryin to get up wit him
moved on

United States

#10 Sep 17, 2010
You kids need to act your age not your shoe size and get a good education and worry about the future.
are you stupid

Macon, GA

#11 Sep 17, 2010
Seriously how in the hell can someone get on and post something like this about minors. The police really need to get involved and do there damn job.
OMG seriously

Manchester, KY

#12 Sep 17, 2010
You people have some serious issues and as far as Topix is concerned they're the ones who need to be held accountable when junk like this is put on here and should make sure this shit don't get posted in the first place. This site is what causes so many young girls to be self-conscious. because stupid a$$es get on here and post things about little girls!
And something else that pisses me off about this d@mn site is people can just get on here and post stuff about others and post lies and junk without having to use a real name! Regardless of the topic it's no ones business but the person or people involved. If you're gonna sit and talk shit about people at least have some balls and use your real name instead of being a pansy and using a fake name. That's what I hate about this place, people sit and gossip and think it's all fun and games until the skeletons are let out of your closet, then it's not so funny anymore is it? So when you're sitting here posting on who has the best boobs or whatever else it may be just remember how stupid everyone thinks you are for even starting something like this in the first place.:)
brittany hurley

Jackson, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2010
thanksss all true who are you

Austin, TX

#14 Sep 18, 2010
All Truee

Jackson, KY

#15 Sep 18, 2010
ur soo welcum...i would love to get to no u..i live in phelps...if u wanna meet up meet me at double quick..i promise ill do u better then dereck ever would...get back at me...ill give u my number...i no ur boyfriend was wit a lot of girls the other nite bye brittany

Macon, GA

#16 Sep 18, 2010
i think you kids should have you're mind on something besides boobs. like school work.

Jackson, KY

#17 Sep 18, 2010
what-a- bout shanna sellards what do u think of her just want to no what ppl think

Jackson, KY

#18 Sep 18, 2010
brittany hurley wrote:
thanksss all true who are you
not true u need to wash ur hair then mayb ur bf wont be wit other girls
Amber P

Winchester, KY

#19 Sep 18, 2010
forget the boobs which guy do you think has the biggest package and the best looking a$$ :)
All Truee

Manchester, KY

#20 Sep 19, 2010
haha...lemme tell u summin...i no brittany hurley very well...soo ask ur boyfriend..how her hair smells bi*ch,.,cuz he should no,.,Brittany hurley is a FINE a$$ girl...looks a damn lot better then the other scanky hoeess @ phelps high...so if u have something to say bout Brittany Hurley..put your name on here,.,dont be a pu$$y...AND TO BRITTANY HURLEY U R HOTT BABYDOLL...
Brittany Hurley

Manchester, KY

#21 Sep 19, 2010
All truee,.,tell me who you are an wats ur number,.,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thugs and thieves LETS FIGHT BACK,! 14 min AnarchyMachine 6
Whats going on at the High School 2 hr Fact 34
Family ODs together 21 hr well 8
Justice for Hope Fri im a mother too 2
pcboe Fri Heard it here first 7
how to find out if someone is on house arrest o... (Dec '12) Mar 15 laura 7
Hackney Creek Cemetery (Mar '17) Mar 15 CHT 12

Phelps Jobs

Personal Finance

Phelps Mortgages