Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Judged:

Anyone know anything about her? Good person?
WOW

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Why is her name even put on here for. She is a great person...I'm sure everybody will tell you this..What do you want to know for...
Great Guy

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Just wondering.
GROW UP

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Judged:

Some people must have NO LIVES! If you want to know about her ask HER! Better yet, if you don't know anything about her why ask?

I hate this site for this reason. YES, she is a GREAT person!! More people in that little town should strive to have 3 children and actually take care of them as she does. More women in that town should be able to respect themselves as she has every right to. She's a great person. HOPE THAT'S WHAT YOU NEEDED TO KNOW!!!

People that ask questions like "Do you know so-and-so?" are always trying to get a negative response. I can asssure you, you wasted your time!
juicebox

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Well if you are that worried about her....just ask her. She is real easy to find on facebook.
KMS

Monument, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Judged:

I have found her to be a wonderful woman, a great source of support, and a fabulous mother. And she knows that she has my full support in the event she requires a NY corporate attorney to back her up.
WOW

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

That what I was thinking also...This girl is such a good person who would say anything negative about her...So what is your point GREAT GUY....She has a phone number call it...That way you would get all the answers you WANT..
KMS

Monument, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Oh, hi, Mr. Great Guy. How brave of you to put your name on your own posts, or state why you were asking about the lady the question. You sound like the weak kind of man who can only build himself up by using other people.

May Jesus bless you with the ability to love yourself.
Twocents

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Judged:

Lelia is not just a diamond in the rough. She's a crown jewel shining out of that miserable town.

Go troll somewhere else.
Unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Judged:

Her name should not even be mentioned on a site like this. What did you pull the phone book out and pick a name, sort of like old-time prank calling?
dontunderstand

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Judged:

Why is she being brought up?

If you are interested in her in that way you should know she is married.

I'm sure her husband wouldn't appreceate the oogling of his wife.

She has 3 kids to take care of, she works and also takes nursing classes and goes to church so i doubt she has time for such foolishness anyways.

Like everyone else has stated, she's easy to find, contact her yourself, don't make a public specticle of things.

Have a good day,
FEKKINBONE

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

Judged:

SNOB.
Known Her My Whole Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Judged:

LELIA IS AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, DYNAMIC, ENERGETIC, FRIENDLY, GRACEFUL, HAPPY, INDUSTRIOUS, JOYFUL, KIND, LOYAL, MINDFUL, NICE, OPTIMISTIC, PEACEFUL, QUITE A LADY, RESPECTFUL, SWEET, TRUSTWORTHY, UNDERSTANDING, VIVACIOUS, WONDERFUL, E"X"EMPLARY, YOUTHFUL, ZEALOUS!!!!

If someone doesn't LOVE Lelia, they need help because she is a wonderful, shining jewel!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Phelps Forum right now

Search the Phelps Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 146,440
majestic school 36 min YES SIR 92
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr LMS 16,119
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr LMS 1,021
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr sallygreen 26,195
Lezbian Trailer @ Mouth of Bones Branch 9 hr Vicki 26
cody n corrie caught 11 hr she been around 4
•••
•••
•••
Phelps Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Phelps Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000