hes one bad mamma jamma!!!!!!!!!!babe
Chicky Monkey

Atlanta, GA

#4 Apr 30, 2009
which one is bad....chase or brennan?
Majestic ONE

Oakville, IN

#5 Apr 30, 2009
well I think they are pretty good kids ... They haven't done anything that a few of you haven't done yourself ...just because they may sneak and drink ... before you start on how bad they are ... you need to take the time to think about the things you sneak and do ... how would you like for ppl to throw that out for everyone to see ... see how trashy they think you are ... " Don't pull on someone elses skeletons when yours could jump out at any time .

be good boys
its just me

Manchester, KY

#7 Apr 30, 2009
i like the both of them. they seem to be good boys.
Lexi

Atlanta, GA

#8 May 1, 2009
chase is a big jackass and a cry baby
Majestic ONE

Monroe, OH

#9 May 1, 2009
and what do you think you are making yourself look like by typing stuff like that on here lexi??

well i will tell you , it doesn't make you look like a saint . I understand that you may be young ... but I know that you understand the phrase " ignorance is as ignorance does" don't lower yourself by talking crap ... live by these phrases " if you can't say anything nice , then don't say anything at all"
Steph

Atlanta, GA

#10 May 1, 2009
Majestic ONE wrote:
and what do you think you are making yourself look like by typing stuff like that on here lexi??
well i will tell you , it doesn't make you look like a saint . I understand that you may be young ... but I know that you understand the phrase " ignorance is as ignorance does" don't lower yourself by talking crap ... live by these phrases " if you can't say anything nice , then don't say anything at all"
well for one chase is my brother and two Lexi is my four year daughter...it is a joke between them.. you know as uncle and niece..so shut the f**k up
jennifer

Manchester, KY

#11 May 1, 2009
you go gurlfriend
Christy Dotson

United States

#12 May 1, 2009
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>
well for one chase is my brother and two Lexi is my four year daughter...it is a joke between them.. you know as uncle and niece..so shut the f**k up
Boy isn't that just grand!!! Good one Steph
nikki

Red Jacket, WV

#13 May 4, 2009
chase is the best damn person around here he is nice and you couldnt ask for more form a person i love chase hes an awsome cuz
OutCast_Of_Mingo

Gilbert, WV

#14 May 5, 2009
Neato..ahhh..F**k the short one..Brennon is great..
Majestic ONE

Niles, MI

#15 May 5, 2009
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL FOR ONE, I doubt a 4 year old knows how to spell the words
"chase is a big jackass and a cry baby "
let alone be able to type them on a computer..
and another thing ... didn't anyone know it was a 4 year old ,but I don't understand why a mother would teach her kid to talk nasty at the age of 4..if you put stuff on here you never know what the responds will be so don't put a 4 year old up to it , since you are the one that can type and read,,,
that just proves why the younger generation around here are growing up like they are ...
like I said , to teach one to be like that is ignorant .
Steph

Atlanta, GA

#16 May 6, 2009
Majestic ONE wrote:
<quoted text>
and another thing ... didn't anyone know it was a 4 year old ,but I don't understand why a mother would teach her kid to talk nasty at the age of 4..if you put stuff on here you never know what the responds will be so don't put a 4 year old up to it , since you are the one that can type and read,,,
that just proves why the younger generation around here are growing up like they are ...
as much as i would love to sit here and play your silly game i'm not going to. say what you want and think what you want i really don't care...it doesn't bother me like it bothers everybody else. so keep writing what you want and in the end you are the ignorant one
Olivia Ellen Charles

United States

#17 May 26, 2009
I have to say i love chase he is my cus an i love lexi cause shes my 4th cus an i love steph cause shes my 3rd cus/ a lil more lol i love you all lexi chase an steph love olivia
phelps girl

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Sep 19, 2009
they are pretty cute and are awsome
phelps gurl 2

Jackson, KY

#20 Sep 28, 2009
i f***** them both,both has lil d****!!!didnt even com!!!
OMG

Clay City, KY

#21 Sep 28, 2009
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>
Who lets their *4 year old* get on a web site like this?! lmao! Does a 4 year old even know how to work a computer?! lmao! I didn't think so!
young jeezy

Macon, GA

#23 Nov 5, 2009

I'm part of tht younger generation and i don't think its right to judge all by one...and people jus need to lay off people are going to do what they want and theres nothing anyone can do about it...so quit making crap up about people...and for the one whom wrote this for you getting on here and writing crap it makes the kids of phelps wonder how you generation was brought up....SO JUST LAY OFF THE KIDS...
They

Stanton, KY

#24 Nov 10, 2009
I think they need to quit goofing off and MATURE alot. The real world is going to hit them hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam May (Nov '09) 19 hr only god knows why 14
jordan smith (Mar '09) Sat Fatgirl 7
CB Biliter and the Athletic Fields May 26 Moms Basement 14
Lose women us men had May 25 Inlove 7
Thief May 25 Uhuhuh 3
Jodie Lell May 23 Rod 1
Best looking females in the area (Mar '16) May 22 Rod 49

Phelps Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance