Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,731

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
conservative Bill

United States

#57355 Jun 16, 2012
Una, u my friend need help!

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57356 Jun 16, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>The Leader of that church, FakeBeliever, posts in this thread. Her posting style reminds me of a Jack Russell Hound, all over the place.
Oh hush S2PID!...Thanks

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#57357 Jun 16, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>That speaks well of her talents since she has 2 names that fit her as well as a glitter glove on Michael Jackson's hand.
They fit her well, like stink on poop. FakeBeliever must be haunting the old Waverly nut house this weekend. So refreshing, no doomsday earthquake reports and Codvines.
Missed

Georgetown, KY

#57358 Jun 16, 2012
Eli Vicious wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever get that Beretta 9mm shooting straight for you? Here is a tip, don't squeeze the grip at all with your pinky finger. that will pull the weapon down and to the left if you shoot right handed.
Here is a video explaining it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bug8YIOBQw0XX&feature=plc p
If you don't get better results I would consider trading you a new M&P .45 with an insight red dot laser for your Beretta.
I need to get the sight fixed. Looks like it was dropped before I bought it. In reality, if you have to aim then you are taking too long and so I have not been in a rush to fix it. I love her just the way she is.

Interesting about the pinky finger! Thank you.
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#57359 Jun 16, 2012
Missed was me - forgot to change the screen name after posting about a dear friend.

Scotts Vegas

#57360 Jun 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you play slobbering blues on a meat whistle pretty well.
They say you can almost get a whistle out of that blowhole you call
uranus.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#57361 Jun 16, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Oh hush S2PID!...Thanks
BLEW Whiner reporting for FakeBeliever's KISSass SHILL Patrol Duty.

Hey LICMABALS,

I noticed this BUFFOON, BLEW Whiner, wasn't signed under his own namd but decided to post using your name this morning because the location of the "IMPOSTER" LICMABALS was from Scottsville and this idiot has also stated in the past that he stalks me at a store.

That's very creepy considering the fact that Scottsville is 2+ hours driving distance from my hometown. Una, you, roaming and the rest of the good citizens of Scottsville have my sympathy in dealing with this trolling idiot who has issues even Dr. Melfi can't fix.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#57362 Jun 16, 2012
Missed wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to get the sight fixed. Looks like it was dropped before I bought it. In reality, if you have to aim then you are taking too long and so I have not been in a rush to fix it. I love her just the way she is.
Name changer. You probably need to stick with a slingshot and borrow my glasses. CreepGIRL indeed. Old blind bat. Did you shoot yourself in the foot? I think it was you that was dropped, on your head. Face it, you're not Annie Oakley. LMAO.

“BITE ME !”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#57363 Jun 16, 2012
Missed wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome:)
I would keep it too LOL. Its hard beat a Beretta.
Put some Corbon DPX ammo in her and...watch out bad guy.
A lot of my friends say a 9mm is a mouse round. But none of 'em will agree to let me put a 9mm round in their knee.... to find out for sure.LOL
My little nurse is home! Night all.
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#57364 Jun 16, 2012
Y'all straighten up and behave or I'll turn this car around right now......um.....wait....never mind....

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#57365 Jun 16, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
They say you can almost get a whistle out of that blowhole you call
uranus.
Yes, with the help of a sprinkle of alum for a more percise pucker, I can whistle Dixie with it. Haven't you heard me preform at Farts on Main in the Ville?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#57366 Jun 16, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>BLEW Whiner reporting for FakeBeliever's KISSass SHILL Patrol Duty.
Hey LICMABALS,
I noticed this BUFFOON, BLEW Whiner, wasn't signed under his own namd but decided to post using your name this morning because the location of the "IMPOSTER" LICMABALS was from Scottsville and this idiot has also stated in the past that he stalks me at a store.
That's very creepy considering the fact that Scottsville is 2+ hours driving distance from my hometown. Una, you, roaming and the rest of the good citizens of Scottsville have my sympathy in dealing with this trolling idiot who has issues even Dr. Melfi can't fix.
Thank you. It's not easy. LOL. We just keep some old drawers handy we bought at the Dollar Store, filled them with sardines and let them lay in the Sunlight for a few days. We just toss them at him and tell him they are FakeBelievers. It keeps him busy for hours.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#57367 Jun 16, 2012
conservative Bill wrote:
Una, u my friend need help!
You need to haul your silly arse back to those stupid political topics. This is the bird topic. I give you the bird.

“I dont troll I tell the truth”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#57368 Jun 16, 2012
WBC Afficionado wrote:
The Westboro Baptist Church is the greatest force against donkey bonking in the USA today
Shirley Phelps is a yeast infection.
OhioJeepGirl

Georgetown, KY

#57369 Jun 16, 2012
Eli Vicious wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome:)
I would keep it too LOL. Its hard beat a Beretta.
Put some Corbon DPX ammo in her and...watch out bad guy.
A lot of my friends say a 9mm is a mouse round. But none of 'em will agree to let me put a 9mm round in their knee.... to find out for sure.LOL
My little nurse is home! Night all.
=) Have fun.

Scotts Vegas

#57370 Jun 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, with the help of a sprinkle of alum for a more percise pucker, I can whistle Dixie with it. Haven't you heard me preform at Farts on Main in the Ville?
OH NO not alum...Chemtrails?!

Scotts Vegas

#57371 Jun 16, 2012
Humble_soul wrote:
<quoted text>
Shirley Phelps is a yeast infection.
You reckon she would let me get a little off the panties? I'm working on a batch of Monkey Beer.

Scotts Vegas

#57372 Jun 16, 2012
I stopped in to visit my uncle the other day. While I was there he said "Bill I've got a problem." "I found some dirty magazines under my 12 year olds' mattress."

I said "unc, that's pretty normal isn't it?" He said "you don't understand, the subject matter was about S&M, what do you think I should do?"

I said "I don't know unc, but I don't think whippin him is gonna do any good"

Since: Jun 12

fort wayne indiana

#57373 Jun 16, 2012
because tanya benson opend her legs ha ha
Corrector

Hopkinsville, KY

#57374 Jun 16, 2012
Y'all are dumb!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phelps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new chief and police cruiser 19 min Austin McClanahan 35
Keith Hall's ex wife needs to let it go (Jan '14) Thu Curious George 110
Valentines Day Gift Ideas for Husbands (Feb '10) Dec 24 swapnilamanrai 2
Wal-Mart not for christians anymore (Nov '09) Dec 23 Seriously 74
Interracial Nasties in Phelps (Jun '14) Dec 23 AEP ROOKERY 9
duties of a pastor's wives Dec 23 RigStopoverht 2
Inga norman Dec 21 Debbie 4
Phelps Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web