Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Is he back out now. If so I guess we will just have to watch out for him.
pussycat

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

somebody always trying to start 5hit lmmfao....he ain't been out 2 days and HERE WE GO!!!! Go ahead and hide behind ur computer screen pussy!!! If u ever actually grew the balls to say something to his face i would WATCH OUT TOO!!!!! i WILL BE SURE TO TELL JERM ABOUT THIS JUST SO HE KNOWS HE STILL HAS FAN'S HAHAAHAHA
curious

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

pussycat wrote:
somebody always trying to start 5hit lmmfao....he ain't been out 2 days and HERE WE GO!!!! Go ahead and hide behind ur computer screen pussy!!! If u ever actually grew the balls to say something to his face i would WATCH OUT TOO!!!!! i WILL BE SURE TO TELL JERM ABOUT THIS JUST SO HE KNOWS HE STILL HAS FAN'S HAHAAHAHA
NO ONE is a fan of someone who has a record of STEALING!!!!!!!!!!
pussycat

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

and nobody is a fan of someone who is such a coward that they have to get on a website to talk crap about someone.....bet u feel real tough huh? lmao
Mark Hurley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

pussycat wrote:
and nobody is a fan of someone who is such a coward that they have to get on a website to talk crap about someone.....bet u feel real tough huh? lmao
HAHA!! Well how do u feel "pussycat"??? Do you feel tough??? This makes me laugh! You asking someone if they feel tough due to hiding behind a pc and talking crap and without posting Their name! Well do u feel tough? Because honey you are doing the same thing! You are a coward hiding behind a screen as well! AND IF ANYONE COMES ON MY PROPERTY AND STEALS OR I MEAN TRIES TO STEAL THEY WILL BE SHOT! We have motion detected hidden cameras. I will be the person that stops these thieves around here!!!
pussycat

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

well first of all dope-head....im not on here talking 5hit....im stateing a fact!!!!!and if i got something to say about someone i sure as 5hit wouldn't get on here to do it...u both r p#ssy's lol
pussycat

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

btw Mark u can go talk to jerm....how bout THat p^ssy cat lol
Mark Hurley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

pussycat wrote:
well first of all dope-head....im not on here talking 5hit....im stateing a fact!!!!!and if i got something to say about someone i sure as 5hit wouldn't get on here to do it...u both r p#ssy's lol
Oh yes you are on here talking s@it and being a cowardly pussy.... Still no name and still running your mouth! Oh yes I do drugs! I love my drugs!i bet u r a druggy too!of course you are if you know Jeremy! Cause ya know I don't give a crap who knows what I write or say! That's why I put my name on here and just stated a fact! You like drama and gossiping and I'm just giving u something to do ! Haha!
DEA

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Yes let's get on Topix and protest our profound love of drugs. Only a schmuck would do such a thing. You carry the last name very well. So many with your last name are nothing but druggies.
pussycat

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

how old r u exactly/ SEEMS TO ME that u would lay off the drug's and for ur information no i'm not on drugs punk!!!! and neither is jermey at the moment punk....seems to me that u need to worry about ur own problems instead of jermery's.....clean out ur own problems b4 u start worrying about other's....and my name is none of ur concern.....and if i did a have a problem with someone 1st of all, they would know about it face 2 face not on some website 4 cowards like urself!!!! have a nice day Pu**y!!!!!
pussycat

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

OH AND OF COURSE U PUT UR NAME....UR HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN.....AND I JUST LOVE 2 KNOW THAT TRASH LIKE U IS WERE MY TAXE DOLLARS GO PSSHT......CAUSE MORE THAN LIKELY U R ONE OF THE"SIT ON MY ASS AND DO NOTHING LOW LIFES" THAT SIT BACK AND DRAW A CHECK THAT DONT LAST A DAY BCAUSE OF UR HABIT...MAKES ME SICK.....ppl like u r a waste of oxygen.....from what i can read u need 2 clean out ur own closet b4 u worry about other's...oh and just incase it's any of ur buisness no i'm not on drugs punk.....u should try it sometime lol....yeah right huh?.....oh and if i had something to say to someone i dang sure wouldn't be on this website to do it.....pu**y^^^^^
fact

Phelps, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

pussycat wrote:
OH AND OF COURSE U PUT UR NAME....UR HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN.....AND I JUST LOVE 2 KNOW THAT TRASH LIKE U IS WERE MY TAXE DOLLARS GO PSSHT......CAUSE MORE THAN LIKELY U R ONE OF THE"SIT ON MY ASS AND DO NOTHING LOW LIFES" THAT SIT BACK AND DRAW A CHECK THAT DONT LAST A DAY BCAUSE OF UR HABIT...MAKES ME SICK.....ppl like u r a waste of oxygen.....from what i can read u need 2 clean out ur own closet b4 u worry about other's...oh and just incase it's any of ur buisness no i'm not on drugs punk.....u should try it sometime lol....yeah right huh?.....oh and if i had something to say to someone i dang sure wouldn't be on this website to do it.....pu**y^^^^^
Then why are you on here posting gossip. And no you are not just saying this or that. You are starting gossip with out a name. You know mine so what is yours? PU***? And by the way you talk you are on drugs to in my opinion.
pussycat

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

well guess what ur opinion doesn't mean 5hit 2 me...oh yes i got on here and started all this crap lol....u r so pathetic, do u even know how ignorant u sound u piece of 5hit!!!!....oh my name isn't on here big freakin deal just because ur's is do u think that makes u seem like some sort of bada$$ or something? lmmfao I THINK NOT!
pussycat

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

DEA wrote:
Yes let's get on Topix and protest our profound love of drugs. Only a schmuck would do such a thing. You carry the last name very well. So many with your last name are nothing but druggies.
hahaha i couldn't have said it better myself
pussycat

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Mark Hurley wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA!! Well how do u feel "pussycat"??? Do you feel tough??? This makes me laugh! You asking someone if they feel tough due to hiding behind a pc and talking crap and without posting Their name! Well do u feel tough? Because honey you are doing the same thing! You are a coward hiding behind a screen as well! AND IF ANYONE COMES ON MY PROPERTY AND STEALS OR I MEAN TRIES TO STEAL THEY WILL BE SHOT! We have motion detected hidden cameras. I will be the person that stops these thieves around here!!!
shot who with what????????? even if u had a gun it's probably sold or pawned for ur dope habit lmmmfao
haha

Phelps, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Dont worry they are watching you to daniel.
id say

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

haha wrote:
Dont worry they are watching you to daniel.
someone hit the nail on the head. he has quit posting.WOW the power of a keyboard.
pussycat

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

No sweetie, not daniel...guess again dumb a$$
id say

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

It is sally diles then. lmao
id say

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Hit the nail on the head. lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Phelps Forum right now

Search the Phelps Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min RayOne 144,708
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BCB 26,170
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,111
Inga Norman cheats AGAIN 1 hr Mean 7
majestic school 2 hr stopover resident 33
phelps elementary (Mar '09) 5 hr Pjs 50
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 16 hr ques 1,008
•••
•••
•••
•••

Phelps Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••