Denied 'justice', girl tweets of sex abuse, then kills herself

Nov 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Houston Chronicle

Ashley Billasano kept the pain locked inside her for years, allowing only a handful of people closest to her to have a glimpse.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 11, 2011
She Tried

Kerrville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Well OF COURSE she was DENIED JUSTICE!!! She called Pflugerville PD!!!

That's what happens when you call Pflugerville PD. They hate minorities and they have an "US against THEM" mentality.

"Protect and Serve", my fat white azz.

Only for themselves do they "serve"!!

Since: Jul 10

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

sounds like you folks have some sorry ass sons of bitches "protecting and serving" y'all...you people start screaming!!! news sites as well as news facebook sites and anywhere else you can to bring attention on the sorry no good aholes that did absolutely nothing for this poor child that was in such desperate need....show them the attention they did not give this child!!!! pressure is the only way you'll get through to them.....make that pressure and LAWSUITS!!!

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

orrr

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

CC Dollar wrote:
sounds like you folks have some sorry ass sons of bitches "protecting and serving" y'all...you people start screaming!!! news sites as well as news facebook sites and anywhere else you can to bring attention on the sorry no good aholes that did absolutely nothing for this poor child that was in such desperate need....show them the attention they did not give this child!!!! pressure is the only way you'll get through to them.....make that pressure and LAWSUITS!!!
...or before you insight something like the above....make sure, very sure it is true AND know the whole picture! You really think a child was done this way? I live in the area and know nothing about this or have not seen it on the news.
orrr

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

she was actually in Houston moved there in Aug.! What a pity but still do not know the truth.

I do hate to see children or anyone get abused!

Why so much hate that you pick on the weak....we need morals, value and integrity back in vogue...not who lives where or who drives what or how much designer crap you have!

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

She Tried wrote:
Well OF COURSE she was DENIED JUSTICE!!! She called Pflugerville PD!!!
That's what happens when you call Pflugerville PD. They hate minorities and they have an "US against THEM" mentality.
"Protect and Serve", my fat white azz.
Only for themselves do they "serve"!!
sounds to me like you may be going after the wrong agency...didn't the sheriff department and the DA's office handle the girls complaint?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pflugerville Discussions

Search the Pflugerville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 45 min Imperial Chicano 17,166
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr Losers 21,603
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Jul 24 Gasman 499
Man fights to get cat back after saying veterin... Jul 22 DTH 2
feet Jul 19 Courtcourt71 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pflugerville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pflugerville People Search