Denied 'justice', girl tweets of sex ...

Denied 'justice', girl tweets of sex abuse, then kills herself

There are 6 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Nov 10, 2011, titled Denied 'justice', girl tweets of sex abuse, then kills herself. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

Ashley Billasano kept the pain locked inside her for years, allowing only a handful of people closest to her to have a glimpse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

She Tried

Kerrville, TX

#1 Nov 10, 2011
Well OF COURSE she was DENIED JUSTICE!!! She called Pflugerville PD!!!

That's what happens when you call Pflugerville PD. They hate minorities and they have an "US against THEM" mentality.

"Protect and Serve", my fat white azz.

Only for themselves do they "serve"!!

Since: Jul 10

AOL

#2 Nov 11, 2011
sounds like you folks have some sorry ass sons of bitches "protecting and serving" y'all...you people start screaming!!! news sites as well as news facebook sites and anywhere else you can to bring attention on the sorry no good aholes that did absolutely nothing for this poor child that was in such desperate need....show them the attention they did not give this child!!!! pressure is the only way you'll get through to them.....make that pressure and LAWSUITS!!!

AOL

#3 Nov 11, 2011
orrr

Austin, TX

#4 Nov 11, 2011
CC Dollar wrote:
sounds like you folks have some sorry ass sons of bitches "protecting and serving" y'all...you people start screaming!!! news sites as well as news facebook sites and anywhere else you can to bring attention on the sorry no good aholes that did absolutely nothing for this poor child that was in such desperate need....show them the attention they did not give this child!!!! pressure is the only way you'll get through to them.....make that pressure and LAWSUITS!!!
...or before you insight something like the above....make sure, very sure it is true AND know the whole picture! You really think a child was done this way? I live in the area and know nothing about this or have not seen it on the news.
orrr

Austin, TX

#5 Nov 11, 2011
she was actually in Houston moved there in Aug.! What a pity but still do not know the truth.

I do hate to see children or anyone get abused!

Why so much hate that you pick on the weak....we need morals, value and integrity back in vogue...not who lives where or who drives what or how much designer crap you have!

AOL

#7 Nov 11, 2011
She Tried wrote:
Well OF COURSE she was DENIED JUSTICE!!! She called Pflugerville PD!!!
That's what happens when you call Pflugerville PD. They hate minorities and they have an "US against THEM" mentality.
"Protect and Serve", my fat white azz.
Only for themselves do they "serve"!!
sounds to me like you may be going after the wrong agency...didn't the sheriff department and the DA's office handle the girls complaint?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pflugerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outoftowner 19 hr Scott 2
Rachel Nov 13 plsGOD 1
Review: Windermere Utility Co (Feb '10) Nov 9 Olga 49
adallia rose Nov '16 Ann 2
Don't Bank with IBC Bank at Randalls in Round Rock (Sep '07) Oct '16 Ibc laredoan 144
News 3 Charged With Murder Of Man In Pflugerville (Nov '06) Sep '16 The real Madu 9
McNeil Accident Aug '16 Linz 1

Pflugerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pflugerville Mortgages