Helicopters in Pflugerville

Helicopters in Pflugerville

Posted in the Pflugerville Forum

feeb

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2009
Anyone know why there were helicopters circling Plugerville between 2 and 3am on Dec.4? First they had search lights and then one continued to circle without the light.
Theresa

Austin, TX

#2 Dec 4, 2009
feeb wrote:
Anyone know why there were helicopters circling Plugerville between 2 and 3am on Dec.4? First they had search lights and then one continued to circle without the light.
The police department told us last night they were looking for a child.
ATX

Pflugerville, TX

#3 Aug 21, 2010
theyre looking for criminals .. dont let anyone else fool you. This town is scum ! and helicopters only circle when crime has occured
NanitX

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Aug 26, 2010
feeb wrote:
No telling. I live by Plugerville Highschool and at least every other week we have a helicopter circling looking for someone. One time they did catch a burglar on our street. We call the helicopters the "town mascot!" Plugerville has gotten so ghetto. We are putting up our house for sale!
wonderingNearbou lderRidge

San Antonio, TX

#5 Oct 5, 2011
Does anyone know why helicopters were circling the area near & around boulder ridge manufactured home community? It was freakin' some of us out..
JThom

Pflugerville, TX

#6 Jan 7, 2014
wonderingNearboulderRidge wrote:
Does anyone know why helicopters were circling the area near & around boulder ridge manufactured home community? It was freakin' some of us out..
I called Travis Co Sheriffs office and they informed that we are in no danger and we would receive an alert on our home phones if anything was to be endangering us... No not cell phone but home phone. If u don't have one you're SOL. Helicopters still cruising over falcon point and pecan area now. Almost 2 hours. They also said we can not be of any help so not a missing persons search... I'm. Concerned. Please post if you know anything.
John

Austin, TX

#7 Jan 9, 2014
What a bunch of harpies! You complain about law enforcement presence, but yet if you thought you didn't see enough law enforcement you'd complain about that too. Get a life!
Sloan

Brazil

#8 Jan 11, 2014
huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pflugerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
Looking for horny snapchat buddy:) Wed JackKingsman 1
Don't Bank with IBC Bank at Randalls in Round Rock (Sep '07) Jul 29 unsatisfied emplo... 143
News Convicted Child Murderer To Be Executed In April (Nov '06) Jul 22 allie 1,365
lost suitcase (Sep '14) Jul 21 Dancer 2
News DPS searching for Mazda involved in deadly hit-... Jul 7 Stephanie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pflugerville Mortgages