Pflugerville YMCA shuts down due to l...

Pflugerville YMCA shuts down due to low membership

There are 2 comments on the Community Impact Newspaper story from Dec 8, 2008, titled Pflugerville YMCA shuts down due to low membership. In it, Community Impact Newspaper reports that:

The Pflugerville YMCA will close permanently Dec. 31 due to low membership. The decision to close the Pflugerville center, located at 15803 Windermere Dr., was made in late November and the YMCA notified ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Community Impact Newspaper.

Ninette Winston

AOL

#1 Dec 29, 2008
First of all it is alwasy sad to see a fitness center close because of the relationships you build and it becomes your second home. I have been in the Fitness industry for 30 years so I have experienced this feeling before. I would like to offer the members tha won't to stay in pflugerville to workout to visit www.the-work-out-room.com you will see most of your instructors teaching at my facility, so that will help your adjustment. Would love to have you as a member. I will be offering dicounted rates to the YMCA membership hopefully you will find what your looking for right here in Pflugerville and I would appreciate your business. Yours faithfully the Workout team.
Ninette Winston

AOL

#2 Dec 29, 2008
Sorry for the typos;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pflugerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
krista skovsende pugh (Dec '13) Jun 23 lady killer 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Round rock colonial grand apartments - police May '16 Caneron 2
Caroline Cryer & Tim Felty May '16 Caneron 2
Nicole Moore May '16 Michael S 2
Looking for horny snapchat buddy:) (Jul '15) May '16 Love 2
Debate: Marijuana - Round Rock, TX (Aug '10) Apr '16 Michael Windham 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pflugerville Mortgages