Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13538 Apr 25, 2013
Not a fake Texan, and you will never have segregation, and I will never move north. So just get used to it stupid.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#13539 Apr 25, 2013
Texan wrote:
Not a fake Texan, and you will never have segregation, and I will never move north. So just get used to it stupid.
Said the fake Texan.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13540 Apr 25, 2013
Said the false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

#13541 Apr 25, 2013
Texan wrote:
Said the false prophet.
Post a copy of your Texas drivers licence... or STFU.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13542 Apr 25, 2013
Post a copy of yours or STFU false one. Better idea, name a time and place and I will give you a chance to shut me up.

www.HeavyFed.com

#13543 Apr 25, 2013
Texan wrote:
Post a copy of yours or STFU false one. Better idea, name a time and place and I will give you a chance to shut me up.
Here is mine--> http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/Heav...

Where is yours???

Now, STFU.
fred

Hondo, TX

#13544 Apr 25, 2013
test

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13548 Apr 25, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you were a fake Texan, I said that about "Texan" and, hold to my belief.
All I deducted about you is that you might be a traitor to your race, if you are white. And that you exhibit strong Liberal tendencies.
In any case, you can take the fake "Texan" with you, when you move north.
Thanks for the free advice.I'll just go ahead and do what I want to do.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13549 Apr 25, 2013
You really aren't too bright are you Fed?

www.HeavyFed.com

#13550 Apr 25, 2013
Texan wrote:
You really aren't too bright are you Fed?
Like I said, twice as smart as you and I know how to use a comma, dumbobutt.

You're welcome to STFU now.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13551 Apr 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
You idiot. You are posting from VA. You prove you aren't a Texan and that, you are already up north.
LOL - sigh of relief.

Location hidden

#13552 Apr 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
You're so full of it. You post in VA but, say you're a Texan.

Can you meet me in Dallas today?

Location hidden

#13553 Apr 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the free advice.I'll just go ahead and do what I want to do.
Yeah? Well, what is it that you want to do?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13554 Apr 26, 2013
Why in the hell would I go to Dallas? The traffic there sucks hard, why don't you travel a little over 60 miles west and meet me in Weatherford? Fed if you want someone to STUF be my guest O false prophet. Oh and don't strain your dope fogged with all that grammar police work.
bob

Tomball, TX

#13555 Apr 26, 2013
everyone look out for ryan stanley !! he has drugs does drugs rapes girls and beats them!!! watch out ladies!! and cops should arrest him

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13557 Apr 26, 2013
forward this to NY governor Cuomo:

This article basically confirms what we all knew.

More Guns Equal Less Violent Crime
by Professor John R. Lott, Jr.
University of Chicago Law School
1111 East 60th Street, Chicago IL 60637

For the Democratic Party the solution to violent crime is clear - more regulation of guns. What is their net effect? Are more lives lost or saved? Do they deter crime or encourage it? I recently completed a study of one type of gun control law-laws on concealed handguns, also known as "shall-issue" laws. Thirty-one states give their citizens the right to carry concealed handguns if they do not have a criminal record or a history of significant mental illness.The FBI's crime statistics for all 3,054 American counties from 1977 to 1992. Our findings are dramatic. Our most conservative estimates show that by adopting shall-issue laws, states reduced murders by 8.5%, rapes by 5%, aggravated assaults by 7% and robbery by 3%. If those states that did not permit concealed handguns in 1992 had permitted them back then, citizens might have been spared approximately 1,570 murders, 4,177 rapes, 60,000 aggravated assaults and 12,000 robberies.
The benefit of concealed handguns are not limited to just those who carry them or use them in self-defense. The very fact that these weapons are concealed keeps criminals uncertain as to whether a potential victim will be able to defend himself with lethal force. The possibility that anyone might be carrying a gun makes attacking everyone less attractive; unarmed citizens in effect "free-ride" on their pistol packing fellows.
Our study also provided some surprising information. While support for strict gun-control laws usually has been strongest in large cities, where crime rates are highest, that's precisely where right-to-carry laws have produced the largest drops in violent crimes. For example, in counties with populations of more than 200,000 people, concealed handgun laws produced an average drop in murder rates of more than 13%. The half of the counties with the highest rape rates saw that crime drop by more than 7%.
Concealed handguns also appear to help women more than men. Murder rates decline when either sex carries more guns, but the effect is especially pronounced when women are considered separately. An additional woman carrying a concealed handgun reduces the murder rate for women by about three to four times more than an additional armed man reduces the murder rate for men. Allowing a woman to defend herself with a concealed handgun makes a larger difference in her ability to defend herself. Guns are the great equalizer between the weak and the vicious. Our study is the first to provide direct empirical evidence of the Brady Law's effect on crime rates and we found just the opposite result: The law's implementation is associated with more aggravated assaults and rapes. Mrs. Brady's exaggerated estimates of the number of felons denied access to guns are a poor measure of the law's impact on crime rates.
We also collected data on whether owners of concealed handguns are more likely to use them in committing violent crimes. The rarity of these incidents is reflected in Florida's statistics: More than 300,000 concealed- handgun licenses were issued between October 1, 1987 and December 31, 1945, but only five violent crimes involving permitted pistols were committed in this period. And none of these resulted in fatalities. That's of 1% misuse rate for permitted pistols in an eight year period or LESS than 1/1000 of 1% misuse rate per year.

And what about accidental deaths? The number of accidental handgun deaths each year is fewer than 200. Our estimates imply that if the states without "shall issue" laws were to adopt them, the increase in accidental handgun deaths would be at most nine more deaths per year. This is small indeed when compared to the at least 1,570 murders that would be avoided.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13558 Apr 26, 2013
Ditto
000abc

San Antonio, TX

#13560 Apr 27, 2013
Yes

Location hidden

#13561 Apr 28, 2013
Texan wrote:
Why in the hell would I go to Dallas? The traffic there sucks hard, why don't you travel a little over 60 miles west and meet me in Weatherford? Fed if you want someone to STUF be my guest O false prophet. Oh and don't strain your dope fogged with all that grammar police work.
Prove you're not in VA and that, you are in Texas.
Prove it - meet me in Dallas.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13562 Apr 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you're not in VA and that, you are in Texas.
Prove it - meet me in Dallas.
You dumb soon of a Bitch, Dallas is in south Oklahoma.Real Texans live in Houston.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pflugerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Charged with Capital Murder in Central Texa... Thu Donny Brook 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 26 Fossilfarts 749
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Round Rock, TX (Apr '12) Nov 21 John 3
pain / anxiety relief Nov 12 Debbie 11
Best gas treatment for my car (2005 suzuki aeri... Nov 11 Moira 1
Man fights to get cat back after saying veterin... Nov 8 DHT 3
Pflugerville Dating
Find my Match

Pflugerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pflugerville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pflugerville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]