Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Pflugerville Forum

Comments (Page 544)

Showing posts 10,861 - 10,880 of16,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
Not all are seeking or even want God. HF would have us believe and embrace that all murderers and Rapists are on their journey to God....more goo that will lead many to Hades without REPENtance.
God is not leading ALL to him. Free will.
Broad is the way to destruction, Narrow is the Christian path.
Judge not least you be judged.

ALL will come before God... whether they seek him or not.

You really should read your Bible more... you might be a bit more learned in your religion you adhere to so "faithfully"... like a wet band-aid.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Texan wrote:
I have no doubt of my own views, and I could never convert a false prophet, and you were not discussing the Bible, you were denying it, as a book of men and not The Word of God, big difference. And your twisting of words can not and will not change what you are or cause me to not trust in the the word of God. You only strengthen my resolve to oppose a false prophet such as youself.
ok. Paul was a false prophet once and he converted. Of course, it was because he was near Damascus, and God revealed himself, but a "false prophet" can be converted, so long as they are not that particular kind who knowingly deceives. I don't think Fed is knowingly choosing the wrong path. I know of a man, who has the most exclusive "Christian" beliefs I've ever heard of, with his own tiny church, and when I sent them an email asking them to explain some things to me, they did not start all of the arguing and the crud that can go along with it. All of their beliefs were posted on their website, and they didn't need to say anything about ME, but rather about what they saw were wrong beliefs. I received no reply, but instruction to read a part of the website. I was amazed. I thought they were going to say all kinds of things to me.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just being honest.
He's lashing out at other people as well, so it's not just me.
If you insult him, it validates hi "lashing out" at you. You need only state the part of his claim that isn't true. That's how people can be reasonable. He can be reasonable if he sees you post something that is entirely true, with no insult directed toward him. Then, if he still wants to insult you, or state the things about you and the others which you pointed out were false, it can be ignored. People will see when you are being reasonable, even if they disagree with the rest of your posts. They will not be able to accuse you of antagonizing

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
If you insult him, it validates hi "lashing out" at you. You need only state the part of his claim that isn't true. That's how people can be reasonable. He can be reasonable if he sees you post something that is entirely true, with no insult directed toward him. Then, if he still wants to insult you, or state the things about you and the others which you pointed out were false, it can be ignored. People will see when you are being reasonable, even if they disagree with the rest of your posts. They will not be able to accuse you of antagonizing
I can not insult anyone... I can say things that might cause you to be insulted... but it is you who has to make that choice.

There are very few things in life that a human being can be made to do without their consent.

If you are quick to anger about anything... that is a personal issue within your own being... and one you should explore and exercise from your mind.

Pay close attention to the things in life that make you happy as well as the things that upset you... these are the things that define you as a human being.

Anything that attracts or repels you should be inspected to find the reason it does so.

This is how you learn who you truly are.

If we go through life without insulting anyone... no one would ever grow or change their minds.

Your words, Anonymous are wise beyond your years... but I have many years beyond that... and there are others with more years and more knowledge and understand than I may ever achieve.

Keep on your present path, you have all the tools you need to do well in life... no matter what you chose to do with it.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

No matter what you CHOOSE to do with it.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

And... I should have said, "If we go through life without CAUSING anyone to become insulted... no one would ever grow or change their minds."

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Texan wrote:
It's not that you disagree with me, and I do not hate you. I merely believe you to be just another elitest, and the fact that you gain your insight from South Park; well that is just unfathomanable. Heavy Feds false prophet attitude is totaly unacceptable, as is his defense of Damn invasions racism, and your defence of them falls in that same category. I have been reading some of your latest post, and they seem uncompatable with where you started when you first came on this topix. Curious? From what I have seen from your post with anonymus it is possible that I have misjudged you somewhat, if so I do apologize for some of my comments to you. To Heavy Fed and Damn invasion, never. Damn invasion stands for all that is wrong in the world. Way too many have been killed for being different, and her attitude only insures that more will be killed for the color of their skin. And whether you like him or not Heavy Fed is a false prophet. He spreads his distrust of the Bible and those who believe It's Word which is The Word of God. More than enough people have been killed for their beiefs, his false prophecy ensures a continuation of the same. So no more Three Stooges, as i will no longer lump you in with those two. Don't get me wrong I still do not like you or share your beliefs.
You assumed I got my insight there because I quoted it. You assumed I defend HF's position because I defend him as a person. You have chosen what to believe and choose to continue believing it. You say Jesus is your saviour but judge and condemn those that you perceive as being outside the church even though Peter being said that he had nothing to do with judging those outside the church, that the church should concentrate on judging those within that are living in sin, and God will judge those outside the church. Jesus never ran after sinners to rail against them. He taught, and people came. The people that Jesus railed against were the religious leaders. He called the religious leaders whitewashed graves and a den of vipers.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I can not insult anyone... I can say things that might cause you to be insulted... but it is you who has to make that choice.
There are very few things in life that a human being can be made to do without their consent.
If you are quick to anger about anything... that is a personal issue within your own being... and one you should explore and exercise from your mind.
Pay close attention to the things in life that make you happy as well as the things that upset you... these are the things that define you as a human being.
Anything that attracts or repels you should be inspected to find the reason it does so.
This is how you learn who you truly are.
If we go through life without insulting anyone... no one would ever grow or change their minds.
Your words, Anonymous are wise beyond your years... but I have many years beyond that... and there are others with more years and more knowledge and understand than I may ever achieve.
Keep on your present path, you have all the tools you need to do well in life... no matter what you chose to do with it.
it does not take but a moment in life to realize the effect my words have on others. I wish to bring out the best in Texan by believing in his importance as a person. I do not think that he can't have a conversation without "being nasty," and I would not imply that he is incapable of doing so. I know that he can choose to be nasty or not, and you know it too. Age has nothing to do with the way I choose to act and speak to others. It is not a matter of years of wisdom.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

You can teach a person one of two ways... through positive reinforcement... or negative reinforcement... but you should not spare either.

Both are useful tools with their own purposes.

Just as the Democrats and the Republicans are two different tools used to control the public... except they are a bit more complicated and divide the negative and the positive reinforcements between themselves evenly so as to better confuse the people and enable them to have something to bicker over and hold over each other and more efficiently divide them.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
it does not take but a moment in life to realize the effect my words have on others. I wish to bring out the best in Texan by believing in his importance as a person. I do not think that he can't have a conversation without "being nasty," and I would not imply that he is incapable of doing so. I know that he can choose to be nasty or not, and you know it too. Age has nothing to do with the way I choose to act and speak to others. It is not a matter of years of wisdom.
I would never regulate any human being to a position that they could not recover from.

You're implying a meaning to my words that was not meant.

I said-->
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>

You just can't seem to have a rational conversation without being nasty.
Notice the word, "Seem"?

I KNOW he is CAPABLE of having a rational conversation without being nasty... but it does not SEEM that way.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
You can teach a person one of two ways... through positive reinforcement... or negative reinforcement... but you should not spare either.
Just as the Democrats and the Republicans are two different tools used to control the public... except they are a bit more complicated and divide the negative and the positive reinforcements between themselves evenly so as to better confuse the people and enable them to have something to bicker over and hold over each other and more efficiently divide them.
Yeah, but I don't think Texan sees your "negative reinforcement" as negative reinforcement. I think he sees it as something that justifies his "nastiness." He needs you to say something insulting for him to look good insulting you. It is not "negative reinforcement" at all in my opinion.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
Now I realize that you claim you are not insulting him, but it only needs to look like one.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never regulate any human being to a position that they could not recover from.
You're implying a meaning to my words that was not meant.
I said--><quoted text>
Notice the word, "Seem"?
I KNOW he is CAPABLE of having a rational conversation without being nasty... but it does not SEEM that way.
I know. I've said similar things using the word seem. But Texan is using your statements to make them look like blatant insults, and that is what they can look like. I have to be very careful personally in my own speech, because I am often accused of saying things which I did not.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I've said similar things using the word seem. But Texan is using your statements to make them look like blatant insults, and that is what they can look like. I have to be very careful personally in my own speech, because I am often accused of saying things which I did not.
The English language is confusing for many different reasons both spoken and written... confusion and anger are often the result of misinterpreting someone else's words.

A while back on this string I was talking with someone and asked them, "Do you think a retarded person knows they are retarded?".

I think it was you ho assumed that I thought retarded people did not know they were retarded, but I was simply asking a hypothetical question to better test the ground on which the person I was speaking to was standing.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The English language is confusing for many different reasons both spoken and written... confusion and anger are often the result of misinterpreting someone else's words.
A while back on this string I was talking with someone and asked them, "Do you think a retarded person knows they are retarded?".
I think it was you ho assumed that I thought retarded people did not know they were retarded, but I was simply asking a hypothetical question to better test the ground on which the person I was speaking to was standing.
Oh
cassy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

just mind your buff.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You were talking with me in private, and I did probably think that.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You were talking with me in private, and I did probably think that.
Yeah... I talk with people all over the place from all over the world on many different forums and venues... sometimes they all seem to blend into one identity in my mind.

Lots of time I can be chatting with one person... and thinking of another.

I don't try to deceive anyone... and I am totally honest about how I feel and think on everything... so really I have no need to keep the conversations separate in my head.

If you could compile all the different conversations I have in one day... you could probably publish a book a day from them.

I'm not afraid to discuss or debate about most any subject... and competently I might add.

It's not arrogance like most people think... it's just a learned confidence from interacting with the world around me.

I was chatting with this obvious mentally challenge girl who was walking the way I was walking as I was walking home from the store just today.

Initially I walked up to her because she was having trouble carrying her bags and I offered to carry a few for her.

She graciously accepted my offer... I was surprised to feel how light they were so I took them all from her and walked her home.

But on the way we were chatting and I asked her how she was doing, she looked up at me and exasperatedly said, "I have trouble every day but I still look forward to tomorrow."

I replied immediately, "Today is where I learned what yesterday meant... and tomorrow is what I hope to be lent."

Those words moved her to tears and she cried and chatted more telling me about all of her troubles, then she looked up and said, "This is where I live." and took her bags from me.

This bright, brilliant, mentally challenged girl lives right next door to me... I've been living here so four months... and had never seen her.

I can't say for sure where I get the words I use or the wisdom I have to shape what I what to say... other than God gives me exactly what I need... exactly when I need it... he always has and I'm sure he always will.

www.HeavyFed.com

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Sometimes... I wonder if I am mentally challenged... and I guess in lots of ways we all are.

Lots of times when I write... I know how to write... and I know how to write what I want to say... but the words I write do not always come out as planned.

Like my last paragraph before this post, where I say, "what I what to say" should have been "want to say".

No idea if that was a typo... or maybe my mind skipped a bit and what I thought, saw and wrote were different things.

Like is full of all kind of questions... some worth pondering... some not... choose wisely.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
Sometimes... I wonder if I am mentally challenged... and I guess in lots of ways we all are.
Lots of times when I write... I know how to write... and I know how to write what I want to say... but the words I write do not always come out as planned.
Like my last paragraph before this post, where I say, "what I what to say" should have been "want to say".
No idea if that was a typo... or maybe my mind skipped a bit and what I thought, saw and wrote were different things.
Like is full of all kind of questions... some worth pondering... some not... choose wisely.
hahaha, Like is full of mistakes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,861 - 10,880 of16,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pflugerville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pflugerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance