4-year-old boy drowns in apartment pool

4-year-old boy drowns in apartment pool

There are 8 comments on the KXAN-TV story from Aug 1, 2008, titled 4-year-old boy drowns in apartment pool. In it, KXAN-TV reports that:

A four-year-old Pflugerville boy is dead after jumping into a pool at the Retreat at Wells Branch apartment complex at 2801 Wells Branch Pkwy in North Austin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXAN-TV.

Sorrell Family

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Aug 2, 2008
We love and are praying for your family. God Bless you all.
Rodriguez Family

Tampa, FL

#2 Aug 3, 2008
Our Condolences and prayers are with your family.
Andrea

Tampa, FL

#3 Aug 3, 2008
May God bless you and your family during this time and always
Concerned

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2008
There should be an investigation and arrest! How could you let a 4 year old in the gate at the pool without supervision?
Alicia

AOL

#5 Aug 6, 2008
Its heartbreaking news...My stomach turns just thinking about the pain the parents are enduring. They are definetely in my thoughts and prayers.
ren

Austin, TX

#6 Aug 7, 2008
I am so sorry about your loss...
ren

Austin, TX

#7 Aug 7, 2008
I read the msn site about what happen...I don't understand why someone would watch a 4 year old boy who still wears floaties to swim from a balcony? If something was to happen there is no way you could respond quick enough (obviously). I am so terribly sorry baout your loss and I pray that your family remains close together in a time like this.
DANIELLE

United States

#8 Oct 13, 2008
D0NT TALK SHiT iF U D0NT KN0W!! && BY THE WAY i KNEW THE LiTTLE B0Y && HiS FAMiLY! && iM TALKiNG AB0UT THE "C0NCERNED PERS0N"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pflugerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Round rock colonial grand apartments - police Apr 18 Milton 1
Debate: Marijuana - Round Rock, TX (Aug '10) Apr 8 Michael Windham 29
Nicole Moore Apr 7 Nancy Grace 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 1 haha 981
Host a 16 yr old German boy with SHARE! Interna... Mar '16 Greta 1
Review: Windermere Utility Co (Feb '10) Mar '16 Jonathan 48
News Not having insurance can be disastrous, as a ni... Mar '16 fhunter 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pflugerville Mortgages