Woman accused of hitting 12-year-old ...

Woman accused of hitting 12-year-old turns herself in

There are 2 comments on the KVUE story from Feb 3, 2010, titled Woman accused of hitting 12-year-old turns herself in. In it, KVUE reports that:

A woman Round Rock police say hit a 12-year-old girl trying to cross Gattis School Road last week turned herself in to authorities Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVUE.

Austin, TX

#1 Feb 3, 2010
I know Faith personally, and she is a good person. She was afraid. I pray for the family of the child, and I also pray for the family of Faith. So many is saying awful things about Faith, but everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect. May God have Mercy on Faith.

Pflugerville, TX

#2 Apr 29, 2010
Are you kidding me? I don't care how scared you are you don't hit a child and leave the scene. She obviously only cares about herself. She is the worst kind of scum and I hope they give her the maximum sentence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pflugerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark conditt house Thu Dani 1
Review: Infinity Athletics (Jun '13) Mar 20 Brian R 5
Need (h)elp Mar 16 Sosasosa17 1
Entrepreneurship Summer Camp 2018 - Survey Mar 15 Donny 1
Review: ATX Granite Mar 15 patric 1
Wall art on Pflugerville home Mar 11 ashleyj8881 1
3 dogs loose right NOW- Presidential Meadows Feb '18 Rachael 1

Pflugerville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pflugerville Mortgages