Woman on Texas death row gets executi...

Woman on Texas death row gets execution date

There are 13 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Nov 20, 2006, titled Woman on Texas death row gets execution date. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

A woman condemned for the slaying of a 3-month-old child she was baby-sitting in her home outside Austin in 1994 was given an execution date today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

BigCatDaddy

Graham, TX

#1 Nov 21, 2006
Im surprised they didnt just put her in a home for a few years.
Bigfoot

Round Rock, TX

#2 Nov 21, 2006
I think they should hit her in the head, put her in a box and set her on a fire ant bed.
Stromquist

Warren, NJ

#3 Nov 21, 2006
I figured they would put her in a room next to Andrea Yates and leave her there for a few years.
Bigfoot

Round Rock, TX

#5 Nov 21, 2006
OBSERVING wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the rooms you are referring to are reserved for the mentally challenged women who kill and dismember their OWN children,kill somebody else's child and you get death. How much sense does this make?
Maybe it was a nice wine cooler carton, she used.
Not Terry Keel

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2006
BigCatDaddy

Graham, TX

#7 Nov 21, 2006
Or maybe she's a twisted soul that needs to meet her maker.
Amy

UK

#8 Nov 22, 2006
She may be twisted but she is also a human being who made a mistake and is going to pay for that mistake. What she did was wrong but that doesnt mean others have the right to play god and kill her!
CONCERNED

Ransom Canyon, TX

#9 Nov 22, 2006
I don't think some view it as 'playing God " it's known as Justice to many.There have been innocents put to death they now say ,I dont know if I could sentence any one to death if I was on a jury .It's done about as humane as it can be done tho.
CONCERNED

Ransom Canyon, TX

#10 Nov 22, 2006
Not Terry Keel wrote:
Did you view the one on the elderly woman who was shot and killed by narcotic agents ?
Eric

San Antonio, TX

#11 Nov 22, 2006
I think she get what she deserve!
We Want To Know

Georgetown, TX

#12 Nov 25, 2006
Melissa Baugh does not know what happened. The Jury
did not know what happened. Do you? Let's find out!
Lisa

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Oct 8, 2007
How can this woman not deserve to die? I have two children and I would want to kill the person myself if they took my child's life so barbarically!!

“Humanity first!”

Since: Aug 07

London

#14 Oct 16, 2007
How long will the Baughs have to wait before justice is finally done and this cold heartless woman is sent to hell where she belongs? Of course she deserves to die for what she did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pflugerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UN agenda 21 Nov 19 Mike k 3
Tornado sirens? (May '08) Nov 9 shodowhater 2
Round Rock Average Soil Depth Oct 28 Wrbear 1
Laura green/villafranca Oct '17 1234abc 1
News Nursea s aide accused of posting disturbing nur... (Apr '17) Oct '17 Dial farts 5
White boy Sep '17 ConcerenedGentleman 1
Pokémon TCG Sep '17 ETM 1

Pflugerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pflugerville Mortgages