When will body bombs start in our loc...

When will body bombs start in our local Wal-Mart stores?

Posted in the Pflugerville Forum

TopAssistant

Cary, NC

#1 Aug 8, 2007
When I ask the question about illegal aliens, most immediately think about Mexican illegal aliens but rarely think about radical Muslim terrorist who have already entered the U.S. and will have the benefits afforded to a U.S. citizen if a “comprehensive” immigration bill is passed.
I just wonder where the Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Chamber of Commerce, CHURCH LEADERS, etc will be when this great nation starts suffering body bombs in our local Wal-Mart or how about having our elementary schools taken over by radical Muslims like what happened in the Beslan, Russia, school hostage crisis (also referred to as the Beslan school siege or Beslan Massacre), September 1, 2004. Three-hundred forty-four civilians were killed, 186 of them children, and hundreds more were wounded. What type of drill just occurred in Washington, DC? I believe it had to do with terrorism and IED. Terrorists are already here and will become citizens when any comprehensive immigration bill is passed. This goes along with President Bush’s North American Union he is forming with Canada, United States, and Mexico.
The WORLD is at war with the young Radical Muslim terrorists from the Wahhabism sect of the ultraconservative forms of Islam. It is a psychological fact that the greatest predictor of future behavior is past performance. I would suggest the reading of, Terror at Beslan: A Russian Tragedy with Lessons for American Schools by John Giduck.

In a 2005, DEA report it cites that "approximately 20 Arab persons a week utilizing the Travis County Court in Austin to change their names and driver's licenses from Arabic to Hispanic surnames."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pflugerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love to sew -sew with a group Apr 17 Madaleine 1
News Nursea s aide accused of posting disturbing nur... Apr 9 NurseaPhart 1
News Expect steady rain all-day Saturday Mar '17 ExpectPhartss 1
News 6 best Austin restaurants for authentic African... Mar '17 BestPharter 1
Outoftowner Jan '17 bigdick 2
Looking for horny snapchat buddy:) (Jul '15) Jan '17 bigdick 4
Review: Windermere Utility Co (Feb '10) Jan '17 Alice 50

Pflugerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance