Kay Bailey Hutchison Campaigns For Gu...

Kay Bailey Hutchison Campaigns For Gun Rights

There are 3 comments on the CBS 11 story from Oct 9, 2009, titled Kay Bailey Hutchison Campaigns For Gun Rights. In it, CBS 11 reports that:

Required fields are marked with an asterisk The information you provide will be used only to send the requested e-mail and will not be used to send any other e-mail communications.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 11.

GPM

“DILLIGAF?”

Since: Aug 08

San Antonio, TX

#1 Oct 9, 2009
Yay for Kay! I may vote for her for gov.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#2 Oct 10, 2009
GPM wrote:
Yay for Kay! I may vote for her for gov.
If she is pro gun rights why does Texas require a CCL ?

From the article :

Hutchison says she wants the Supreme Court to rule that gun ownership is an individual right that should apply at the state level.

She is in favor of State control not individual rights.

Once a politician always a politician.

GPM

“DILLIGAF?”

Since: Aug 08

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 11, 2009
Because she is a Senator and not governor. Also, we are fighting against 160 years of Demonrat rule here. Gun control was written into our Constitution by the Carpet-bagger who ran things after the War of Northern Aggression. It has been a heavy burden to cast off. Slowly but surely, we will win back our stolen rights. Signing CCW into law was one of the few good things that Gee Dumbya did besides leaving. Perhaps Hutchison or another Conservative Gov. will have the opportunity to sign open carry or no permit needed into law?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pflugerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Round rock colonial grand apartments - police May 16 Caneron 2
Caroline Cryer & Tim Felty May 16 Caneron 2
Nicole Moore May 16 Michael S 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
Looking for horny snapchat buddy:) (Jul '15) May 14 Love 2
Debate: Marijuana - Round Rock, TX (Aug '10) Apr '16 Michael Windham 29
Host a 16 yr old German boy with SHARE! Interna... Mar '16 Greta 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pflugerville Mortgages