Teens reach out to Poteet

In the true spirit of volunteerism, youth and adult leaders with the United Methodist Action Reach-Out Mission by Youth were in Poteet, June 12-June 18.

Read more
1234567asd

Waco, TX

#1 Jun 22, 2011
yeah i heard the story that s good teens were helping out the lazy of poteet once againa good story for lazy people
BIC

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jun 24, 2011
Now if only my oh so holy ACTS brothers and sisters started walking the walk and doing the same. You know, make ACTS more than just 4 days with friends and start doing a little work.
Tired of the negative

Mineola, TX

#3 Jun 25, 2011
You two are why Poteet is the way it is. Bitching about everything good that happens. What about the two of you getting off your lazy a**es and doing something other than bitching about things.

Those of us who try to make it better are tired of those of you who do nothng but complain.
ave H street

United States

#4 Jul 4, 2011
freedom of speech sweetheart-if u dont like it get off! im sorry the truth hurts some of these people are lazy and wont do it
BIC

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 8, 2011
Tired of the negative wrote:
You two are why Poteet is the way it is. Bitching about everything good that happens. What about the two of you getting off your lazy a**es and doing something other than bitching about things.
Those of us who try to make it better are tired of those of you who do nothng but complain.
All I'm saying is I wish the ACTS community would actually get out there and do the same instead of only being Christians in the church or at retreat centers. Also, using words like "bitching" isn't very Christian-like..just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pflugerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 788
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Thomas 0 Caldwell 631
Horny girls? (Aug '12) Apr 14 poepanda 7
News Police in Central Texas help round up buffalo o... Apr 6 DILF 3
shannon cope Mar 20 anonamous 1
Round Rock ISD battles bullying with anonymous app Mar '15 texasmom 1
RRISD must be stopped (Apr '14) Mar '15 texasmom 2

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Travis County was issued at April 18 at 4:51PM CDT

More from around the web

Pflugerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]