Firm acquires Hood County water utility

Firm acquires Hood County water utility

There are 2 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 13, 2006, titled Firm acquires Hood County water utility. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Pennsylvania-based Aqua America announced Wednesday that it paid $975,000 for Hood County Utilities, a water and wastewater-treatment company that serves 2,200 Hood County residents near Granbury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

R Tidwell

Washington, DC

#1 Aug 31, 2006
Look out, folks - Aqua Texas has lousy customer service, high rates, and every month or so your water is shut off for several hours due to ???? They have all kinds of excuses....
CAROL LOGSTON

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 24, 2006
I just moved to Conroe TX and my water bill with Aqua TX is higher per month than my previous supplier which also billed for sewage, and trash pick up in one...my bill at my old house ran $35.00 a mo and my bill for water only from aqua tx is 50.00..what a rip off and I dont even have a choice in the matter....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pflugerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outoftowner Nov 24 Alice 1
Rachel Nov 13 plsGOD 1
Review: Windermere Utility Co (Feb '10) Nov 9 Olga 49
adallia rose Nov 7 Ann 2
Don't Bank with IBC Bank at Randalls in Round Rock (Sep '07) Oct '16 Ibc laredoan 144
News 3 Charged With Murder Of Man In Pflugerville (Nov '06) Sep '16 The real Madu 9
McNeil Accident Aug '16 Linz 1

Pflugerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pflugerville Mortgages