Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31874 Jan 9, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats don't have a nut faction in our party like The Tea Party in yours that dominates your platform and agenda. The 66 Tea Party jerks in the House that didn't want to give Sandy Relief funding proves my point.
Oh please Arnold, give me a break. Nancy Pelosi is a lunatic. She doesn't know whether to whether to wind her head or scratch her watch. If it's for giving other people's money away and not her's, she's all for it. She sure as heck doesn't mind using our tax dollars to fly from Washington to CA in style because she thinks she too good to fly like everybody else. If old Hank Johnson isn't crazy as a loon, one could probably prove his ignorance by asking a first grader if an island can tip over. You need to own the fact there's nuts in both parties. BTW, did you read how much pork was in that relief funding? There's hardly enough pigs in the U.S. to cover all the pork in that "relief" package. Both sides are responsible for ramming through their "perks" and I can own my party's wrongdoing, so why can't you?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31875 Jan 9, 2013
Has anybody addressed the fact that sales of the Chevy Volt have quadrupled? Also, GOOGLE has just invested two hundred million bucks in a Texas wind farm.....ain't that special?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#31876 Jan 9, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
The communist president, Barrak Obama, is considering issuing an executive order banning all fire arms or the sale there of?
Way to go democrats. Good call in November.
Perhaps another civil war is just whats needed in America. Flush out all the sympathizers like TSF, Miley, Seven and house slaves like AZ.
I will not like the reckoning with Waco and Lu. Not looking forward to that at all.
Wouldn't that be political suicide for the dems? Can't say I've heard that.Naturally, they'd lose my support permanently, if this happened.

Location hidden

#31877 Jan 10, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please Arnold, give me a break. Nancy Pelosi is a lunatic. She doesn't know whether to whether to wind her head or scratch her watch. If it's for giving other people's money away and not her's, she's all for it. She sure as heck doesn't mind using our tax dollars to fly from Washington to CA in style because she thinks she too good to fly like everybody else. If old Hank Johnson isn't crazy as a loon, one could probably prove his ignorance by asking a first grader if an island can tip over. You need to own the fact there's nuts in both parties. BTW, did you read how much pork was in that relief funding? There's hardly enough pigs in the U.S. to cover all the pork in that "relief" package. Both sides are responsible for ramming through their "perks" and I can own my party's wrongdoing, so why can't you?
You act as if the only pork to exists was in the Sandy package. It is in ALL packages. If in Congress, would you have voted against relief for the Sandy victims like the tea party? Does John Boehner fly around in a Cesna two seater? Seems like you give him a pass on his perks. The Tea Party controls your party and your moderates can't get rid of them. Live with it. It is destroying the Republican party. How would you have voted for Sandy relief?

Location hidden

#31878 Jan 10, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
The communist president, Barrak Obama, is considering issuing an executive order banning all fire arms or the sale there of?
Perhaps another civil war is just whats needed in America. Flush out all the sympathizers like TSF, Miley, Seven and house slaves like AZ.
I will not like the reckoning with Waco and Lu. Not looking forward to that at all.
Too bad you will miss the war by being in Singapore. It would have been fun for you. Watch it on your 6" screen tv.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#31879 Jan 10, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
To answer your question, no.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#31880 Jan 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm no anti-gun freak Silvercoast.I really hope the country doesn't go so far that I can no longer support it.I'm an aggressive person Silvercoast, but I'll be damned if I shoot someone like you.Bet Lu feels the same way! LoL....
Do you really need to "hope" our country does not ban all guns?
Anyone in touch with really needs no blind faith to be confident our country will never go that way.

Location hidden

#31881 Jan 10, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You act as if the only pork to exists was in the Sandy package. It is in ALL packages. If in Congress, would you have voted against relief for the Sandy victims like the tea party? Does John Boehner fly around in a Cesna two seater? Seems like you give him a pass on his perks. The Tea Party controls your party and your moderates can't get rid of them. Live with it. It is destroying the Republican party. How would you have voted for Sandy relief?
Arnold you are exactly right about pork in ALL legislation. I tell what I would have vote for. I would have voted if I were either repub or dem on relief for the relief package and that only. Members of both parties FOR ONCE should have said this is not about them but about two states that need money and NOTHING ELSE. I know both parties try to run pork thru on everything coming and going, but both parties need to draw a line when it comes to natural disasters and making sure people have the funds available to help them re-establish their lives. Every member of Congress that used a bad situation to get monies they need or want for their constiuents or state should be ashamed.
Yes, John Boehner, Nancy Pelosi and all of those high brows that think they're too good to fly commerical, take a train or heck I don't care even a bus to get back and forth need to be kicked to the curb. If it's good enough for me then it's good enough for thee is how I look at it. People say what about their security? My answer is, it comes along with job and if you can't take the heat in the kitchen, then get out.
I always wonder and maybe you know the answer or wonder too: where did all the money go donated to the Red Cross for the relief fund, where did all the money go when all those entertainers raised money, where did all private and corporate donations from around the country go? If Chris Christie would push him away from the table and a tv camera long enough to find out, the victims may not need as much relief money and could have used said money to start rebuilding. Homeowners also need to stop whining, call their insurance companies and get the ball rolling. Hasn't this country learned that personal responsibility far out weighs anything accomplished in Washington. Christie, Bloomeburg, Cuomo and all those guys can rant and rail all they want, but it's not the responsibility of all taxpayers to pay "100" percent of the losses in the aftermath of Sandy. I see those guys using a disaster to make an extra buck for their state and re-election. No one will ever be reimbursed 100 percent and people need to take what they get and start rebuilding and forget empty promises by politicians.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#31882 Jan 10, 2013
Apple data center in Catawba County NC is running off solar and selling part of the 25 to 35 megawatt electricity production to Duke Energy.
waco1909 wrote:
Has anybody addressed the fact that sales of the Chevy Volt have quadrupled? Also, GOOGLE has just invested two hundred million bucks in a Texas wind farm.....ain't that special?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#31883 Jan 10, 2013
Hennie Penny, the sky is falling!!! Obama gona get you bad boy, bad boy, gona get you. Boogers are hiding behind every tree, watching you when you are outside and your power meter is spying on you while you are at home. Your internet connection is being monitored and your phone is bugged. Be afraid, very afraid, run , hide under the covers and wet yourself.. If all that happens, it will be interesting to see how that 22 of yours holds up in a civil war against predators fired from remote control drones being flown by an operators in Las Vegas. Why are you worried? I thought you had moved to Singapore.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:

Location hidden

#31884 Jan 10, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you will miss the war by being in Singapore. It would have been fun for you. Watch it on your 6" screen tv.
Arnold, where do you get your information? This is an interesting read about Singapore. I find especially contrary to your 6" screen tv is the paragraph that deals with their dependence on export of electronics among other commodities needed we've and other countries have become dependent. So the 6" screen tv argument doesn't hold water. After reading this article and the report on Singapore I watched the other night on tv, I think Silver made a great choice for his move. Read the part about Singapore having the the largest number of millionaires--1 out of every 6 households and their excellence in education. Old Silver will be over there living the good life and laughing his butt off at us.

Location hidden

#31885 Jan 10, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Might help if I posted the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore

Location hidden

#31886 Jan 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Waco, I've got a little advice for you along with all my other advice, if the Chevy Volt floats your boat and a windmill, go for it buddy. You keep bringing up the Chevy Volt. The sales of Chevy Volt increased when the military purchased them. Technically, we all have helped purchase a Chevy Volt. I'm posting a link and you decide if the Chevy Volt had nowhere to go but up:

http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/03/autos/chevrol...

T. Boone Pickens is probably extremely proud of Google and the state of Texas made out great on this deal. BTW, I have always wanted a a windmill, but not those big ugly things.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#31887 Jan 10, 2013
Well you can twist it any way you like, the Volt is up and coming! Wind farms in TEXAS make power and money, we've got more of them than any other state,we also make them here and ship them all over the country.Fact is, there is real money in wind power.Texas, the leading petroleum producing state in America, never passes up a chance to make money.Maybe that's why Texas has a NINE BILLION DOLLAR BUDGETARY SURPLUS!!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#31888 Jan 10, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really need to "hope" our country does not ban all guns?
Anyone in touch with really needs no blind faith to be confident our country will never go that way.
So...you have"blind"faith in America? What a fool you are.What a total idiot.Ever read a history book?

Location hidden

#31889 Jan 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Well you can twist it any way you like, the Volt is up and coming! Wind farms in TEXAS make power and money, we've got more of them than any other state,we also make them here and ship them all over the country.Fact is, there is real money in wind power.Texas, the leading petroleum producing state in America, never passes up a chance to make money.Maybe that's why Texas has a NINE BILLION DOLLAR BUDGETARY SURPLUS!!
Won't be coming to my household. Scooters, boats, an old pick up or a decent used car will be my transportation!!:) Still will have plenty of wind for a windmill, but again not one of those big ugly things. We've kicked around the idea of solar panels with the copious amount of sunshine we'll have.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#31890 Jan 10, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't be coming to my household. Scooters, boats, an old pick up or a decent used car will be my transportation!!:) Still will have plenty of wind for a windmill, but again not one of those big ugly things. We've kicked around the idea of solar panels with the copious amount of sunshine we'll have.
The wind machines come in different sizes these days.Mechanics just destroyed my truck, after I finish taking them to court, I'd like to get a1958 Chevrolet or Ford truck, without any DAMN COMPUTERS IN IT!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#31891 Jan 10, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
The American solar panels are more expensive than the Chinese, but are more efficient.I bought a damn mop the other day, took me awhile but I found one MADE IN FREAKING AMERICA, and I BOUGHT IT!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#31892 Jan 10, 2013
The hell with China!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#31893 Jan 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Hennie Penny, the sky is falling!!! Obama gona get you bad boy, bad boy, gona get you. Boogers are hiding behind every tree, watching you when you are outside and your power meter is spying on you while you are at home. Your internet connection is being monitored and your phone is bugged. Be afraid, very afraid, run , hide under the covers and wet yourself.. If all that happens, it will be interesting to see how that 22 of yours holds up in a civil war against predators fired from remote control drones being flown by an operators in Las Vegas. Why are you worried? I thought you had moved to Singapore.
Will be enjoying the show, smoking don Julio's, drinking a nice snifter of brandy watching it all unfold on my 6" tv while collecting dividends from my non taxed capital and my best girl is sun bathing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pfafftown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New atheist-led Charlotte group wants community... 14 hr B Ray 1
Pritchard to be paroled (Jun '07) 20 hr Robinlongbeach 60
More welfare reciepents Sep 27 100 Missions 2
marcel Sep 16 bookie 1
ptsd Sep 16 bookie 1
Review: Boutique Hoarders Sep 12 Michelle D 1
Employee Benefits Now Offered To Same-Sex Spous... Sep 7 Belle Sexton 2
Pfafftown Dating
Find my Match

Pfafftown Jobs