City of Pewaukee Police Department

City of Pewaukee Police Department

Posted in the Pewaukee Forum

Little Egypt

Dubois, IN

#1 Dec 8, 2009
The decision of the "Powers that Be" to promote a person as an "On The Job" Chief of Police has come back to bite those same people in the BUTT and cost hundreds of thousands dollars in legal fees to Pewaukee.
The sad part is that his so called sexual harrassment was just the tip of his incompitence! He and his Chief Detective at the time, traveled in August 2003 to a Seminar in Springfield, Illinois. From there he and his detective visited Southern, Illinois.
I am not going to drag this on as I like to get to the point!
During the visit he drank alcohol along with his detective while driving the "Chiefs" squad car,also transported beer in the trunk of the squad car!
It was very obvious that those who promoted him to the position were REALLY AT FAULT!!!
He is my youngest brother and he has cut off all ties from me and I wish him well as he is ill!
I think that POLITICS was the source of my brothers demice, as was the Chief he followed.
Do not send me any "Hate" mail.
BOTH of my brothers have been heros but politics is ugly and I am proud of both of them! They are in the same ranks of our Nations Military protecting the Home Front.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pewaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay’s dispen-sary. A d d y s IRs n XR etc May 13 Wiwki jay 1
The Olkwitz Family (Jan '06) May 1 Bruce Scott 117
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Brookfield, WI (Aug '16) Apr '18 Mhammett 6
Review: Camco Management Inc (Jun '08) Mar '18 azia2152000 53
Pregnancy tests at home girls...see link Feb '18 Modeljoanie 1
Girls, check your car fluids by watching my in... Feb '18 Modeljoanie 1
Prepare your students for a school shooting Feb '18 MurphyMobile 1

Pewaukee Jobs

Personal Finance

Pewaukee Mortgages