Waukesha North Students Injured In Crash

Waukesha North Students Injured In Crash

There are 1 comment on the Today's TMJ4 story from Oct 13, 2008, titled Waukesha North Students Injured In Crash. In it, Today's TMJ4 reports that:

Three teenage boys are hospitalized after a car accident in Waukesha County. Flight For Life airlifted a 15-year-old passenger to Froedtert Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Today's TMJ4.

Chris Wiesmueller

Kansas City, MO

#1 Oct 13, 2008
My son goes to school with the drive (at least) of the white car. Made a comment today that it wasn't in the parking lot and that some kids said three of the kids were hurt and one had a skull fracture. He also was amazed that they probably didn't have their seat belts on. He is to get his license in two weeks...I am petrified. I hope seeing the pictures from this newscast will hit home. Very scary...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pewaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pregnancy tests at home girls...see link Feb 25 Modeljoanie 1
Girls, check your car fluids by watching my in... Feb 24 Modeljoanie 1
Prepare your students for a school shooting Feb '18 MurphyMobile 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Brookfield, WI (Aug '16) Feb '18 Becca Johnson 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Feb '18 Voter 2,242
Review: Premier Real Estate Management (Jun '10) Jan '18 Jendolphin2018 7
The Olkwitz Family (Jan '06) Nov '17 steve 113

Pewaukee Jobs

Personal Finance

Pewaukee Mortgages