Bicyclist Association President Sever...

Bicyclist Association President Severely Injured in Crash

There are 3 comments on the Today's TMJ4 story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Bicyclist Association President Severely Injured in Crash. In it, Today's TMJ4 reports that:

The president of the Wisconsin Cycling Association was seriously injured when a car struck him and a fellow bicyclist in the Village of Nashotah early Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Today's TMJ4.

TIRED OF THE BICYCLISTS

Fond Du Lac, WI

#1 Oct 4, 2010
MAYBE NOW THE POLICE WILL START TO MAKE THEM FOLLOW THE LAWS OF THE ROAD BEFORE MORE GET INJURED, THEY HAVE TO REALIZE THAT THEY CAN NOT MAKEUP THERE OWN RULES AND TAKE ON THE CARS THEY WILL LOSE. THEY ALWAYS IMPEDE TRAFFIC AND RUN STOP SIGNS AND PASS ON THE RIGHT ECT.......
Common Sense Please

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Oct 4, 2010
I'm not anti-bicyclists however they are everywhere these days and to the previous comment they don't often follow the same rules as cars. This accident is tragic but I'm amazed this is not a common occurrence. These local roads are not built to hold the packs of bikes out there. They don't seem to believe they have any responsibility to yield and it's become ridiculous (riding side by side, etc).

Either lobby for more bike paths and widened road or, hold bikes as accountable for good judgment as drivers are...
you deserve the worse

Brookfield, WI

#3 Oct 5, 2010
people this is murder you choose to drive and on the shoulder because the sun was to bright driver's police report stated this car drivers treat motorcycles the same way and second the summit accident the kid got a 120 aprox fine for not passing with enough room so if i have a sound reason its ok to run over any one in my way like my pedal was stuck and wore my brakes off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pewaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Olkwitz Family (Jan '06) Oct 12 Amy 112
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Brookfield, WI (Aug '16) Sep 28 Asia 2
Lake Country Arts & Crafts, Bake Sale and Chili! Sep 25 cbuech 1
Something for fun by modeljoanie bosserman Sep 20 Modeljoanie 1
News 'Dress-wearing' students must submit photos bef... Sep 19 Ted Haggard s Mas... 7
Is it time to decide on your style of winter co... Sep '17 Modeljoanie 1
Anyone heard this (Nov '16) Sep '17 geworker 2

Pewaukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pewaukee Mortgages