Did JV football players put the pee i...

Did JV football players put the pee in Pewaukee

There are 2 comments on the Green Bay Press-Gazette story from Oct 16, 2008, titled Did JV football players put the pee in Pewaukee. In it, Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that:

New Berlin school officials are investigating claims that Eisenhower High School coaches and players urinated on an opponent's field during an away game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Bay Press-Gazette.

68h24lo

Hartford, WI

#1 Oct 17, 2008
The students peed. Get over it! Lets be mature adults and let it go.
itsokaytopee

Franklin, WI

#2 Oct 18, 2008
wow pewaekee people really need to get over what happen so what they peed on ur field well actually they were u against the fence peeing out side of it so they really didnt pee on the field..
plus why is a mom taking a picture of that?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pewaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone heard this Nov 7 GE guy 1
We in Wisconsin can CHANGE our vote! Nov 4 MAGA2016 1
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Nov '16 MAGA2016 1
News Halton Regional council joins those opposed to ... Oct '16 developers rule 1
News Jury finds Madison officer guilty of disorderly... (Aug '06) Oct '16 Lanky 51
women snapchat slaves;) (Dec '14) Oct '16 Lex 2
Aldermen Bob Reddin causes an accident and gets... (Jul '13) Oct '16 joey reddin 5

Pewaukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pewaukee Mortgages