Delafield bank held up this morning

Delafield bank held up this morning

There are 4 comments on the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story from Feb 9, 2010, titled Delafield bank held up this morning. In it, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that:

A U.S. Bank branch off I-94 and Highway 83 in Delafield was robbed about 9:20 a.m. Tuesday, Delafield police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Dee

Temecula, CA

#1 Mar 27, 2010
Mexicants coming your way too.....
Delafield-Dixie

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2010
Yup, blax also.
Suzi Link

Germantown, WI

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Could you BIGOTS please either grow uo or step away from the keyboard?

All you accomplish is make the rest of us feel embarassed by your ignorance.

If you have anything contructive, informative or factual to contribute, by all means sign in. Otherwise, keep your racism to yourself.

And before you ask, I am a Polish/Prussian American.......in other words, a white person in the suburbs who does not hide behind a silly nickname and act like a thug.
Arturo

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2010
Yes rampant paranoia is visible. I mean, the huge Obama for President sign along Nagawicka Road was knocked down several times last election season, and then propped up, knocked down agin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pewaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Olkwitz Family (Jan '06) Aug 22 unacknowledged de... 111
News Girls, 12, accused in friend's stabbing (Jun '14) Aug 17 racial diversion ... 24
News New Information: Attorney says girl charged in ... (Jun '14) Aug 17 Pokemon GO 9
News Feb. 18 Event: "What do we really know about Is... (Feb '16) Aug 16 Stoner 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 15 T-Bow 2,235
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Brookfield, WI Aug 3 Cbridger 1
News Chinese citizen working for Rockwell charged wi... May '16 Moe 1

Pewaukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pewaukee Mortgages