The New Paper Caught Up

Posted in the Petros Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PillBilly Jim

Dillon, SC

#1 May 7, 2010
Has anyone read the new paper CaughtUp in East Tennessee??

Nashville, TN

#2 May 7, 2010
yeah is tht where they show the mugshots of sex offenders ect?
Pillbilly Jim

Dillon, SC

#3 May 7, 2010
Yeah Thats the one. It had the morgan county arrest report in it.
Back Woods

Waterloo, Canada

#4 May 8, 2010
Where can you get them at
IadoreHulu

Wartburg, TN

#5 May 9, 2010
that is interesting to read and look at. i will definitely be a permanent subscriber!
pillbilly jim

Dillon, SC

#6 May 11, 2010
I got mine at Henry's.
PillBilly Jim

Dillon, SC

#7 May 23, 2010
I saw the at Brushy Mountain Market too.
CAUGHT UP

Wartburg, TN

#8 May 29, 2010
SO I MUST HAVE OVER LOOKED THE ARREST FROM MORGAN COUNTY IN THE LAST ISSUE WAS IT IN THERE
Heart broken

Oneida, TN

#9 May 29, 2010
why is it that I seen David B. that lives on the back road at Joe Duncans store today with his little girl not to mention the same little girl that was taken away last year because he had molested her. He was picture in this new paper "caught up" he went to jail and the kid finally was given to the mother in fact his wife that he beat daily. This is a damn shame and sad as hell! Where does DCS and the law enforcement that suppose to be the voice for this little girl. When I seen her with him at the gas pumps today around ( 3:30 p.m ) Haley only had on a long T-shirt and her underwear. I know I will make sure everyone knows the kind of person this piece of crap is and what he done to his only kid and ex-wife I can only pray to God that he is with little Haley. Seeing this today has broke my heart!!!!
curious

Chesterfield, MO

#10 May 30, 2010
OMG! That is so frighting. If he done that 2 his daughter, she is still in danger. How can DCS just hand her back 2 him? I dont know this man or little girl, but please those of u who do, watch carefully & please try 2 help this little angel!
jinkies

Helenwood, TN

#11 May 31, 2010
I drove down the back road one day and she was riding a bike I saw him taking pictures with a cell phone.
Every on takes pictures of there kids but to see him do it just gave me a creepy feeling.

I cant figure out why he still is aloud around her either. And he is even allowed in the school parking lot. The People at the school said since he was a parent he was allawed as far as the office.

And dont forget robert gowins I read sex offenders are not allowed to perticpate in Halloween but there he was handing out cokes.
Startin Shit

Lenoir City, TN

#12 Jun 1, 2010
CAUGHT UP wrote:
SO I MUST HAVE OVER LOOKED THE ARREST FROM MORGAN COUNTY IN THE LAST ISSUE WAS IT IN THERE
I bought it and it was in the other issues but not this one mabye we should call who ever makes that paper and tell them that why we buy it. I saw it posted online at highlands website this week. And in the Morgan county news the arrest report was from January. What is wrong with them people. It good for the environment to recycle newspapers but its not good for anyone to recycle the stories I feel sorry for the old people who keep buying it I bet they think they have went senile.
spalding

Winfield, TN

#13 Jun 17, 2010
Heart broken wrote:
why is it that I seen David B. that lives on the back road at Joe Duncans store today with his little girl not to mention the same little girl that was taken away last year because he had molested her. He was picture in this new paper "caught up" he went to jail and the kid finally was given to the mother in fact his wife that he beat daily. This is a damn shame and sad as hell! Where does DCS and the law enforcement that suppose to be the voice for this little girl. When I seen her with him at the gas pumps today around ( 3:30 p.m ) Haley only had on a long T-shirt and her underwear. I know I will make sure everyone knows the kind of person this piece of crap is and what he done to his only kid and ex-wife I can only pray to God that he is with little Haley. Seeing this today has broke my heart!!!!

It wasn't his daughter Haley that he got caught molesting. It was another little girl years ago. Haley's mom knew about this and left Haley with him. She needs her a*$ beat for that.
PillBilly Jim

United States

#14 Aug 3, 2010
Brandy made the Cover.
Frogman

Sunbright, TN

#15 Aug 3, 2010
Im so proud.....
just posting

Wartburg, TN

#16 Aug 5, 2010
dcs doesnt know that the little girl is at her daddy's house and the child that he did molest was his own sisters daughter. he is a sick bastard.
Farragut Market

Seymour, TN

#17 Oct 13, 2010
To the publisher of "Caught Up", can you stop by the Farragut Market on Kingston Pike. I Cant find your contact information anywhere online and I'd like to sell your paper in our store.

Thanks.
Melissa

United States

#19 Jan 19, 2011
Does anyone know how to het ahold of this company. I ordered a subscription and they cashed my check and have yet to send me any papers.
Good Luck

Wartburg, TN

#20 Jan 19, 2011
may call the local newspaper or the police dept. they may know.
Crazy World

White House, TN

#21 Jan 19, 2011
Has this guy you folks mentioned been convicted of molesting the little girl you spoke of? Or was he just arrested for it? I mean there is a difference, and I don't want to be seen as taking up for the guy at all, because if he has been convicted of the crime then I agree, he shouldn't be allowed near anyone's child, at all.

It's a damned shame that the world we live in, allows people such as this, to roam freely around our communities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petros Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are you going to heaven or hell? 25 min -Lily- 17
April Conlon Holder 34 min Curious 3
Rumors 3 hr Balloon belly 3
soupkitchen 3 hr Norris Man 15
women beater (Jul '15) Jul 24 watching 2
nicest men in petros (Oct '13) Jul 23 watching 10
Alisha vann Jul 21 Wide spot 2

Petros Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance