G Dylan Clark

Brentwood, TN

#2 Jan 8, 2012
pennys ex wrote:
i hear filth, oh i mean crud, is back in jail cuz he ran into some woman while he was on his drug run this morning. this true? they should plant that guy under the jail along with his drug running dauther keisha or lakisha or whatever her name is. before they kill somebody
Not true. I spoke to a few people in Petros today said this isn't the case... He wasn't invoked in a wreak.
G Dylan Clark

Brentwood, TN

#3 Jan 8, 2012
G Dylan Clark wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. I spoke to a few people in Petros today said this isn't the case... He wasn't invoked in a wreak.
Involved****
just me

United States

#4 Jan 8, 2012
yes he was in a wreck this morning around 11;00
she was on her way to church
hoping he stays in jail
G Dylan Clark

Washington, DC

#5 Jan 9, 2012
just me wrote:
yes he was in a wreck this morning around 11;00
she was on her way to church
hoping he stays in jail
Just heard about the whole thing. Sounds like I was wrong. He has really screwed up this time.
G Dylan Clark

Washington, DC

#8 Jan 9, 2012
pennys ex wrote:
he should be in jail the rest of his life. he'd like it. cept the sex he'll be having with men wont be for drugs this time
Now that's wrong
G Dylan Clark

Brentwood, TN

#10 Jan 9, 2012
pennys ex wrote:
tell me about it. but someone he knows walked in on him and some dude doin it for some pills. you know you have a problem when you have sex with a guy just to get drugs
Wow that's crazy
ugly

Pine Knot, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2012
did it improve his looks or his frog voice
Anonymous

Wartburg, TN

#13 Jan 11, 2012
G Dylan Clark wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. I spoke to a few people in Petros today said this isn't the case... He wasn't invoked in a wreak.
are you not embarrassed to show everyone that you can't spell. You do know about spell check right?
G Dylan Clark

Bowie, MD

#14 Jan 11, 2012
Johnboy116 wrote:
<quoted text> are you not embarrassed to show everyone that you can't spell. You do know about spell check right?
Oh lord Johnboy116... I'm so sorry. I'll do a better job. Please help me spell things from here on out!!! I hope you can forgive me and my huge mistake. Johnboy
Agreed

Brentwood, TN

#15 Jan 12, 2012
Johnboy116 wrote:
<quoted text> are you not embarrassed to show everyone that you can't spell. You do know about spell check right?
The thing is, I'm sure that so many of these Mensa rejection statistics here are not even aware of their "creative" use of the language, so why would they even consider utilizing spellcheck? It's pretty amazing that such simple words and phrases are completely mutilated by those for whom English is their NATIVE LANGUAGE. Sometimes here I feel like I'm trying to decipher the utterings of recent arrivals from Papua New Guinea instead of people who have been exposed to the English language their entire lives.
G Dylan Clark

Brentwood, TN

#16 Jan 13, 2012
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is, I'm sure that so many of these Mensa rejection statistics here are not even aware of their "creative" use of the language, so why would they even consider utilizing spellcheck? It's pretty amazing that such simple words and phrases are completely mutilated by those for whom English is their NATIVE LANGUAGE. Sometimes here I feel like I'm trying to decipher the utterings of recent arrivals from Papua New Guinea instead of people who have been exposed to the English language their entire lives.
Wow!! Lord me/i have never seen/saw a smart person before. Golly I hope in the big city I can go to school like all the brain kids get to go to. Maybe if I try's really hards I can' figure out this techknolegly they call smartspellcheck... Most costes a lots of money.
g dylan clark

Brentwood, TN

#17 Apr 17, 2012
now leave me alone,or i will call the cops on you.i have nothing better to do.got to go toddliers and teirias is coming on.
Good grief

Knoxville, TN

#18 Apr 18, 2012
g dylan clark wrote:
now leave me alone,or i will call the cops on you.i have nothing better to do.got to go toddliers and teirias is coming on.
Random?!
G Dylan Clark

Brentwood, TN

#19 May 19, 2012
It wasn't me.
jacè

Brentwood, TN

#20 May 28, 2012
That's you Dylan... You have been starting stuff for far too long
merrill

Bryson City, NC

#21 May 29, 2012
Let's get this dylans but

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petros Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mallory G 11 min 0lllllll0 3
bobby Moran? 1 hr to nosey 30
Tim Fink 1 hr stay away he is c... 8
danielle h? 2 hr acarr7081 3
Girl at windrock 6 hr Bored242 5
Patricia Hedrick pregnant again (Nov '09) 7 hr random reader 17
Howard Dagley 9 hr mslimitedbeast 16
More from around the web

Petros People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]