Applause

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Jesse was taken to jail today. Was carrying a gun. Lets see how long it takes for him to snitch and get out. Going armed should be quite an offense considering his prior record. I bet the judge will slap him on the wrist n let him go.

Word is him and his brother are making bodily death threats. I hear the Sheriff has been notified so I guess jesse n josh are bought and paid for this time around.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Thats what someone in another topic (gene brown...whooping) was saying. Unlawful possesion of a concealed/deadly weapon is a felony is it not?
NO NAME

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Plus he had alot of drugs on him
cool

Campobello, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

who has been broken into lately ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Probably no one sinces he's been in jail lmao.
Vengance

Parkers Lake, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

His brother broke in on the bunch family stole wedding rings, kids stocks and bonds, their knives that their papaw collected for them, took the kids shotgun and some silver dollars plus 250 bucks.

word on the street is they been making threats toward the bunch boys and the judge has said do what is necessarry to protect yourself.

yeah I would think jesse should be charged with felony charges. thats going armed, aggravated assault if he threaten someone, criminal tresspass and attempt to purchase illegal narcotics. if the court does its job id say we will be rid of him for a long time. now just one more to go.
Hope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

Let's hope these crimnals do some time. Maybe it'll teach the rest of the punks around here something.
enough

Tallulah Falls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

he is out of jail i saw him yesterday
lock ur doors

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

i saw him also lock ur doors. the law here is such a joke..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

Judged:

WOW. AWESOME. Jesus Christ are we going to have to petition the Governer to send some people to Wartburg that are more capable of handling and dishing out justice and just out those already in place? Yes, lock your doors, the law here IS a joke. My god we should just burn the courthouse down as much good as it's doing for this place.

Good Family Name, Snitching, Or Knowing Somebody= Freedom apparently.
cincy man

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

which bunch boys are we talking about him threatening and or robbed???
the butcher

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

brain, William, Rodger?
Top Gun

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

the butcher wrote:
brain, William, Rodger?
I have heard the Bunch boys say for years how bad they are now is their chance to back all that bullsh-t they talk up. I quess time will tell..........

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Since: May 07

Mother Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Hey top gun post your name instead of hiding on here. Im sure one of us will be glad to slap the taste out of your mouth for you.

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Mother Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

teufelhund I agree with you. Its time to petition and get more involvement in this mess. Im contacting local news media and TBI
If we cant get justice we WILL find out why

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Mother Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

FYI however Jesse was not our problem but I still cant see how one can just walk on felony charges like that. Let one of us law abiding citizens get caught carry our handgun and see what happens.

I guess Ill soon find out because from here on out Im strapping my .45 on
Image Breaker

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

If you keep running your mouth about the Williams boys they will be calling you the Indoorsmans because you be afraid to go outsdoors.
Warning

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

people the bunches are trying to do what is right. They been broke into by these peices of shit. I was at the meeting with the sheriff over their robbery and yes they been told threats were made. These boys are trying to do what is right and not start no shit but the best thing the williams boys can do is stay away from them. all this shit is gonna lead to a brutal shooting in self defense mark my word

i heard it from the horses mouth they aint starting nothing but everyone of them is ready to finish it if they start their shit like they did on gene brown. they not the only ones either people in petros are tired of jesse and josh and lynn bunch and the rest of the thug crew. its gonna take killing one to get the point across.

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Mother Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Well as usual I say anything and automatically Im the bad guy. Allow me to enlighten you for a moment, I was not talking about the Williams boys. I am speaking of justice in general. I'm not staying indoors because of anyone. I could care less if they go free long as they leave me and my stuff alone. My problem is with the judicial system not working.

@ Image Breaker:
Thank you for making that statement and letting me know I should beware. Now I am in imminent fear for my life and safety as well as that of my family. I am making the public statement I do not go looking for trouble but I will protect myself and my family. I will direct this post of yours to the sheriffs office and judge for the record.
Nothin New

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Top Gun wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard the Bunch boys say for years how bad they are now is their chance to back all that bullsh-t they talk up. I quess time will tell..........
Almost two weeks have pasted and nothing has been done yet! Looks like Top Gun quessed it right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Petros Discussions

Search the Petros Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Can anyone answer this for me 11 min Wth 4
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 41 min Vet 141,397
Today 45 min On the bright side 1
Don Edwards Wasting Tax Dollars 51 min No-threat 11
who thinkss tommy steelman should pay me my tru... 58 min straighten you Self uP 45
Joe Lisenbee 2 hr Pimp 8
Anyone else miss Jokers? (May '13) 2 hr Pimp 32
•••
•••
•••
Petros Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Petros Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000