New Development to Start In P-Town!

New Development to Start In P-Town!

Posted in the Petoskey Forum

Kyle Myers

Elmhurst, IL

#1 Apr 1, 2008
http://www.petoskeypointe.com/

Wow! this looks great! When do they start?!?
tomsroad

Traverse City, MI

#2 May 7, 2008
They started, they stopped and now there is a cement hole in the ground.

http://www.tv7-4.com/news/news_story.aspx...
Former Petoskeyite

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Feb 25, 2009
I saw that the last time I was home. I think it will be a horrible eyesore. The design of the building does not fit in with the feel of the town at all. If you're trying to sell Petoskey as a quiet old fashioned town why are you gonna put a 7 story monstrosity right in the middle of the Gaslight District? I was thrilled when I heard they stopped work on it. Has anyone heard if they're planning to finish it?
Onawayer

Southfield, MI

#4 May 6, 2009
Uhhhh, I don't think they could find enough buyers who could afford $250K and upwards for a 1200 SF apartment. I don't think that hole is going away any time soon.
NorthmenP

United States

#5 May 8, 2009
That whole is to be auctioned off in the coming weeks. the going price fora whole is?.......
What a waste of money and time.. Design never fity or caught on with Ptowners...A good whole is what everyone needs.
Phil Hoffman

Elmhurst, IL

#6 May 4, 2012
ME AND big eDdie Smith from Pakrs and rec were gonna be roomates there. I wish it coud have happin'd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petoskey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dog barking anderson road across from bear cree... (Mar '16) Oct '16 Phil Hoffman 2
News Bay Harbor hosts vintage car and boat festival (Jul '10) Oct '16 Phil Hoffman 4
The Religion of Politics. Aug '16 venus flytrap 1
Petoskey Police (Aug '14) Jun '16 Phil Hoffman 2
News Straits Area Narcotics Enforcement reports rece... (Jul '11) Jun '16 muessig1 2
Attention youth... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Richard 1
News 100 years ago in Michigan, WWI loomed and Hemin... (Apr '16) Apr '16 focus 1

Petoskey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Petoskey Mortgages