Propane firm may settle suit

Propane firm may settle suit

There are 3 comments on the Traverse City Record-Eagle story from Mar 11, 2008, titled Propane firm may settle suit. In it, Traverse City Record-Eagle reports that:

“I have met with Inergy Propane executives and they have demonstrated good faith efforts to resolve the situation. I am optimistic we will reach a resolution very soon”

A propane supply company may resolve a class action lawsuit filed against it for price-gouging customers this winter, officials said. via Traverse City Record-Eagle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Traverse City Record-Eagle.

Dryw Arian

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2008
Woo Hoo! Return the gas? Without any fees? you think they're really going to have gas to return?
tomsroad

Gaylord, MI

#2 Mar 14, 2008
We have accounts with two of them Gaylord Gas here and Lagasco in the UP. Only way they are going to make us happy is lower their prices, big time. Our biggest problem is getting Lagasco to deliver in the winter.
Dryw Arian

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2008
Wait an watch. Precedence says, the only 3 things the State of Michigan will require out of these people is a "Big Ol' Fine", maybe a donation to the hardly ever available Emergency Heat Bank and a promise to be good in the future.

What about all those people that practically froze keeping their heat down low?

What about the people who had to farm out their kids or risk losing them because their house was too cold to sleep in?

What about the elderly who had to temporarily relocate cuz they couldn't afford the heat?

What about all the embarassing visits to the food pantries ( and they are overwhelmed with requests) and the bologna and mac cheese dinners they had to eat to to pay this heat AND gas bill.

Please, the damage is done. Michigan will never look out for her people, just her pockets.

"Put'em all on food stamps and make them sheep for the shearin'" Thats Michigan's Motto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petoskey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Religion of Politics. (Aug '16) Aug '16 venus flytrap 1
News Straits Area Narcotics Enforcement reports rece... (Jul '11) Jun '16 muessig1 2
Attention youth... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Richard 1
News 100 years ago in Michigan, WWI loomed and Hemin... (Apr '16) Apr '16 focus 1
News Michigan hotel plans novel Hemingway weekend (Apr '16) Apr '16 focus 1
News 1st Ernest Hemingway weekend planned on Michiga... (Apr '16) Apr '16 focus 1
dog barking anderson road across from bear cree... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Jim 1

Petoskey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Petoskey Mortgages