Torture charge in Iron County

Torture charge in Iron County

There are 2 comments on the The Daily News story from Dec 11, 2007, titled Torture charge in Iron County. In it, The Daily News reports that:

A 24-year-old Caspian man was arraigned Monday on felony charges of assault with intent to do great bodily harm, torture, interfering with a telecommunications device causing harm, and habitual offender. via The Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily News.

advocate for justice

Marquette, MI

#1 Dec 12, 2007
The woman in this case is a liar. She went to Petoskey, MI to pick up a car from her grandmother, and she and the defendant went to pick up their children together shortly after the fight. This is not a case of torture, it is a case of domestic violence. She and the defendant have many times, fought each other and have both done bodily harm to each other countless time before this incident. I hope that the police will do a through investigation on both sides of this. The woman was angry, and because of this the truth was not told in its whole.
marquette mi

Midland, MI

#2 Dec 18, 2007
The women in this case is not a liar but it was a sercumstance of misunderstanding the case of both doing great bodily harm is false. I am aware of this relationship and she has never done any body harm to this man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petoskey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Religion of Politics. (Aug '16) Aug '16 venus flytrap 1
News Straits Area Narcotics Enforcement reports rece... (Jul '11) Jun '16 muessig1 2
Attention youth... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Richard 1
News 100 years ago in Michigan, WWI loomed and Hemin... (Apr '16) Apr '16 focus 1
News Michigan hotel plans novel Hemingway weekend (Apr '16) Apr '16 focus 1
News 1st Ernest Hemingway weekend planned on Michiga... (Apr '16) Apr '16 focus 1
dog barking anderson road across from bear cree... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Jim 1

Petoskey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Petoskey Mortgages