Miss Hellfire

Benton, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2010
Every 10 Seconds, an animal is beaten and tortured. Every Hour, 575 are Killed in shelters, due to overcroweding. Every Day, 100's succumb to starvation, injury, and disease. Every Year, over 8 Million, lose their lives. Please, stop the Insanity! R.O.A.R.(reach out and react). There is no excuse for Abuse. Have your pets spayed or neutered. No more litters of critters. Adopt a shelter animal. Saving 1 will not change the world, but it will change it, for that 1. If we are Human, then we must be, Humane. Don't stand by, while they Die. Bless our 4-legged Friends.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Jan 18, 2010
That reminds me. I've got to check my coyote traps on Wednesday.
Miss Hellfire

Benton, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2010
Sneaky Pete wrote:
That reminds me. I've got to check my coyote traps on Wednesday.
Coyotes, are 4-legged Foes. Nobody's Friends.
{ Rock On}.
T-BONE

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2010
Miss Hellfire wrote:
<quoted text> Coyotes, are 4-legged Foes. Nobody's Friends.
{ Rock On}.
There must be a placs for they too or GOD would not have put them here, Either you love animals or not. What is good for one is good for all.
Miss Hellfire

Benton, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2010
T-BONE wrote:
<quoted text>There must be a placs for they too or GOD would not have put them here, Either you love animals or not. What is good for one is good for all.
Oh, is that true for human animals too? Don't think so.
T-BONE

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2010
Miss Hellfire wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, is that true for human animals too? Don't think so.
Are we talking about humans or four legged animals? I thought the four legged ones. Two differnt types of living beings. Nature tells one what to do to live. They are part of the food chain. I we got rid of all the four legged ones we don't like the land would be over run with rabbits and rats and moles. Then we would have to go after them to and so on till they are all gone. Don't get me wrong, I'm a hunter and I only sohht what I am going to eat. The reason we are over run with four legged ones is we are putting houses and taking there land away. They have to go some where. The bad two legged ones are like the animals that have rabies and need to be delt with. They kill there own just to kill not for food.
Miss Hellfire

Benton, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2010
T-BONE wrote:
<quoted text>Are we talking about humans or four legged animals? I thought the four legged ones. Two differnt types of living beings. Nature tells one what to do to live. They are part of the food chain. I we got rid of all the four legged ones we don't like the land would be over run with rabbits and rats and moles. Then we would have to go after them to and so on till they are all gone. Don't get me wrong, I'm a hunter and I only sohht what I am going to eat. The reason we are over run with four legged ones is we are putting houses and taking there land away. They have to go some where. The bad two legged ones are like the animals that have rabies and need to be delt with. They kill there own just to kill not for food.
"Dogs Live Here" If you don't want to be greeted with paws and wagging tails; then don't come inside, because dogs live here. If loose hair that does not match your furniture or clothing bothers you; then don't come inside, because dogs live here. If you don't like the feel of a cold nose or a wet tongue; then don't come inside, because dogs live here. If you don't want to step over many scattered toys; then don't come inside, because dogs live here. But, if you don't mind all of these things; then please, come inside, and you will be instantly loved, because dogs live here.{Bless our 4-legged Friends}.
T-BONE

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2010
I know what you mean. I have 3 dogs and 5 cats so hair and wet toungs and cold noses run wild in my house. what happened to the post we were talking about before? Did you give up the talk we were having before?
Conner McLaughlin

Elmhurst, IL

#9 Jun 1, 2010
They good eatin'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petoskey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petoskey Police (Aug '14) Jun 20 Phil Hoffman 2
News Straits Area Narcotics Enforcement reports rece... (Jul '11) Jun 12 muessig1 2
Attention youth... Jun 4 Richard 1
Bicentennial coin May '16 Momof10 1
News Crusty brown algae mats growing in pristine Mic... Apr '16 focus 1
News 100 years ago in Michigan, WWI loomed and Hemin... Apr '16 focus 1
News Michigan hotel plans novel Hemingway weekend Apr '16 focus 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Petoskey Mortgages