Tracy Collins

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2008
Please Sign in here if you are a hypocryte.
or sign some one elses name for them don't just say it because you think they are , you have to have proof . I'll do my list tomorrow because it will take all day !
someone

Roanoke, VA

#2 Aug 26, 2008
oh man... I am busted... I am really nobody, but I came here and pretended to be somebody... and I told them I was just looking but really I was posting too.... but the truth of the matter is, my name is Dorothy and I am from Kansas but toto and I cant find home... we made some friends here though, their is the lion and the tin man and the scarecrow.... We have searched and searched for the wizard but we cant find him... if we do find him, according to the topix here, he will probably be hiding behind a curtain making out with one of the local munchkins...

on top of that I find out that the scarecrow wasnt really that dumb... he had a brain, he just fried it on drugs he bought in Monroe county....

and the Lion, he isnt so bad really, but he lost his courage when he realized there was no police force to protect him while there.... he has heard of people disappearing and their bodies turning up a new place every week, and then there are the ones that go off to jail for heineous crimes and return a few weeks later....

and my friend the tin man... well he isnt really made of tin.... he lost everything he had when he bet on a boxcar of crazy women to win the mud bogging.... and they took the shirt right off his back.... so all the hot air being spread about sending rumors all over town, blew the tin right off ole man Bob's barn and it wrapped itself around my shirtless friend... he thought, what the heck, I may need the armour if I ever get on the topix list and people start slinging swords at me....

I went to the land of OZ... lol... that was disputed over a photo of a dingo though lol.... which is another story all together... the person Dingo on here is not really a Dingo after all... he may live in waitesville (sp) but he used to live in a place called graceland :)..... but he is striving to remain annonomous so I wont tell you about all his number one hit singles he had out years ago... we will just let him tell you when he gets ready....

Eva, now she is another one that might come and reveal herself.... she was mistaken for a little girl, but she isnt that same lil girl she once was.... She used to dance around with those little red curls and sing about the goodship lollipop... but those days are long over for her now...I think she is working on world peace now or something like that...

Peterstown home grown, well that one is a bit tricky... SHe married this guy named Ricky and had a kid named little ricky, and she gets herself in all kinds of mischief.... bought a bottle of VITA-META-VEGIMAN from her once... havent been the same since... but she is always up to something...

I know there are more just like us on here... now whether or not they are willing to stand up and admit is another story....

but as far as me, I have nothing to hide... I just want to find the wizard so I can get back home.... there is no place like home... there is no place like home....
Peterstown Homegrown

Humble, TX

#3 Aug 26, 2008
The wizzard of oz will never be the same again.LOL Well Ethel what are we going to get into this weekend lets go to the swinging bridge for lunch maybe dingo is the wizzard behide the fireplace and get us all back on track in this crazy land of peterstown topix.LOL
someone

Roanoke, VA

#4 Aug 26, 2008
sounds good to me Lucy... I am ready for the weekend already... I will be glad to get a break... I am sooo tired... too much work the last few weeks... looking forward to the weekend...

swinging bridge sounds good to me... dont forget your beach towel scarf and flip flops lol... hahahahaha I still loose my breath laughing about that... HILARIOUS....
eva

Perryman, MD

#5 Aug 26, 2008
I guess I need to get Lucy to clean my Shoe before the party starts. All the children have really made such a mess I dont know what to do.And Mother Hubbard next door needs some donations of food because her cubbard is bare.Now if Mary would come by on her way to school maybe we could make some lamb stew for her.

“Running Out Front”

Since: Feb 08

Gods Country

#6 Aug 26, 2008
Now That was a good story!
Tracy Collins

United States

#7 Aug 26, 2008
Tracy Collins wrote:
Please Sign in here if you are a hypocryte.
or sign some one elses name for them don't just say it because you think they are , you have to have proof . I'll do my list tomorrow because it will take all day !
Thankyou for all showing up . As for the wizzard he won't be hard to find , He's posted on the Topix HTC. Go get him and click your heels and take all the other Hypocrtyes back to KANSA !!!
Peterstown Homegrown

Humble, TX

#8 Aug 26, 2008
I was joking about the wizzard in the story saying it was dingo. Please chill out for awhile
Thats funny

Shadyside, OH

#9 Aug 26, 2008
someone wrote:
oh man... I am busted... I am really nobody, but I came here and pretended to be somebody... and I told them I was just looking but really I was posting too.... but the truth of the matter is, my name is Dorothy and I am from Kansas but toto and I cant find home... we made some friends here though, their is the lion and the tin man and the scarecrow.... We have searched and searched for the wizard but we cant find him... if we do find him, according to the topix here, he will probably be hiding behind a curtain making out with one of the local munchkins...
on top of that I find out that the scarecrow wasnt really that dumb... he had a brain, he just fried it on drugs he bought in Monroe county....
and the Lion, he isnt so bad really, but he lost his courage when he realized there was no police force to protect him while there.... he has heard of people disappearing and their bodies turning up a new place every week, and then there are the ones that go off to jail for heineous crimes and return a few weeks later....
and my friend the tin man... well he isnt really made of tin.... he lost everything he had when he bet on a boxcar of crazy women to win the mud bogging.... and they took the shirt right off his back.... so all the hot air being spread about sending rumors all over town, blew the tin right off ole man Bob's barn and it wrapped itself around my shirtless friend... he thought, what the heck, I may need the armour if I ever get on the topix list and people start slinging swords at me....
I went to the land of OZ... lol... that was disputed over a photo of a dingo though lol.... which is another story all together... the person Dingo on here is not really a Dingo after all... he may live in waitesville (sp) but he used to live in a place called graceland :)..... but he is striving to remain annonomous so I wont tell you about all his number one hit singles he had out years ago... we will just let him tell you when he gets ready....
Eva, now she is another one that might come and reveal herself.... she was mistaken for a little girl, but she isnt that same lil girl she once was.... She used to dance around with those little red curls and sing about the goodship lollipop... but those days are long over for her now...I think she is working on world peace now or something like that...
Peterstown home grown, well that one is a bit tricky... SHe married this guy named Ricky and had a kid named little ricky, and she gets herself in all kinds of mischief.... bought a bottle of VITA-META-VEGIMAN from her once... havent been the same since... but she is always up to something...
I know there are more just like us on here... now whether or not they are willing to stand up and admit is another story....
but as far as me, I have nothing to hide... I just want to find the wizard so I can get back home.... there is no place like home... there is no place like home....
Now this is one of the best threads on the site, very cute! Oh you forgot the wicked witch.
someone

Roanoke, VA

#10 Aug 26, 2008
naaah we directed her to the shoe department up there by wal mart... they were having a sale on ruby red slippers.... we convinced her it was much easier than avoiding the water so she didnt melt... especially with the mud bogging event this weekend.... shoot, we may even see her fly in on a four wheeler instead of a broom this saturday.... slippers glitening in the sun....

but I tell you what, if she looks at me and says come here my little pretty, I am outta there.... lol
Thats funny

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Sep 1, 2008
someone wrote:
naaah we directed her to the shoe department up there by wal mart... they were having a sale on ruby red slippers.... we convinced her it was much easier than avoiding the water so she didnt melt... especially with the mud bogging event this weekend.... shoot, we may even see her fly in on a four wheeler instead of a broom this saturday.... slippers glitening in the sun....
but I tell you what, if she looks at me and says come here my little pretty, I am outta there.... lol
Oh, just didn't want her to be left out. Hope they have her size of ruby slippers.
funny

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Sep 1, 2008
Tracy Collins wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankyou for all showing up . As for the wizzard he won't be hard to find , He's posted on the Topix HTC. Go get him and click your heels and take all the other Hypocrtyes back to KANSA !!!
Where's Kansa?
justsomedude

AOL

#13 Nov 9, 2008
I think this thread needs to be brought back just in case.....
Tracy

United States

#14 Nov 9, 2008
justsomedude wrote:
I think this thread needs to be brought back just in case.....
ou got that right. I'm sure I will be one of the first to be talked about on this thread too!
smo

United States

#15 Nov 10, 2008
Tracy wrote:
<quoted text>ou got that right. I'm sure I will be one of the first to be talked about on this thread too!
You got that right. You are always trying to start something.
MY MY

Humble, TX

#16 Nov 10, 2008
I wonder if Trceys middle name is lee I heard something about a Tracie lee collins come over the giles scanner this morning.
ur a stalker

San Angelo, TX

#17 Nov 10, 2008
MY MY wrote:
I wonder if Trceys middle name is lee I heard something about a Tracie lee collins come over the giles scanner this morning.
I have read alot where you have been following Tracy and harrassing her. Do you not have someone else you can stalk besides her. Well, Tracy atleast you know you are important. This person is really watching and listening for every move you make. I think if I were you I would call the police and try to find out who they are for fear of what they might do.
MY MY

Humble, TX

#18 Nov 10, 2008
I have no idea what your talking about I have read her name on here lots of times and heard the same name on the scanner just wondering if their were two with the same name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dairy queen (crystal hall) 2 hr countryboy 1
West Virginia Jury Awards $325K in Elder Abuse ... 11 hr maybe 1
violence in the home Sun seth 1
Have a purebred akbash great pyrenese pup free ... (Mar '12) Dec 20 Melissa Arroyo 10
Local milfs that are looking for something more Dec 18 Lindside24951 12
omg Dec 17 you true blue idiot 2
daniell rice Dec 17 mmmmmm 2
Peterstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Peterstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Peterstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Peterstown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]