Jake Lilly Transfer
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mavfootballfan

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2008
Its been talked about that Jake Lilly from Bluefield WILL transfer back to James Monroe for his senior year! This could be a good sign for James Monroe Football!!!!
Football fan in MOCO

United States

#2 Oct 1, 2008
I have followed Jake Lilly for the past few years in football. He will be a great addition to the Maverick football team. Looking forward to watching him play some ball.
just wondering

United States

#3 Oct 1, 2008
I thought they had to set out a year if they transfered. But, DJ Robinson transfered to Beckley and he plays for Woodrow now.
narrowsgal

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2008
I've got friends who kids play for p-town and the mavericks. I've watched jake Lilly since he was in Pee-wees, HE IS NOT AS GREAT AS YOU SAY HE IS...D.J. ROBINSON SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN ON THE FIELD, ASK ANYONE WHO WATCHED HIM, he couldn't even catch the ball..
just wondering

United States

#5 Oct 1, 2008
narrowsgal wrote:
I've got friends who kids play for p-town and the mavericks. I've watched jake Lilly since he was in Pee-wees, HE IS NOT AS GREAT AS YOU SAY HE IS...D.J. ROBINSON SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN ON THE FIELD, ASK ANYONE WHO WATCHED HIM, he couldn't even catch the ball..
Good thing that he is gone then.
silly

Humble, TX

#6 Oct 1, 2008
Jake needs to change his attitude if he plays ball in Mo. Co. I witnessed some of his stunts.
Simpleman

Humble, TX

#7 Oct 2, 2008
D.J. was a fine safety. He could cover ground and could takle when needed. Also, he played well most importantly because there was absolutely no one else to play in the defensive backfield.
Simpleman

Humble, TX

#8 Oct 2, 2008
Adding the the last comment, he will be greatly missed one the 2008 Maverick team. Oh yeah, Jake Lilly is not coming to James Monroe.
narrowsgal

United States

#9 Oct 2, 2008
apparently, you never came to a game, because D.J. sucked, he was to worried about pleasing the crowd and beleive me, he did not do that, if your such a fan of his, move to beckley to be with him, because i know for a fact the whole team is glad hes gone.good thing jakes not coming here to play, he needs to stay where he is.
chillpill

United States

#10 Oct 3, 2008
Wow sounds to me like some people take high school football way too seriously ! these are only 17 year old kids your bashin on. i tell you what yall need to do on friday night. instead of going to the game and playing bleacher coach acting like you have ANY idea of whats going on or how football should be played, sit at home and suck on your pacifier. buncha damn whine ass'es .

“in case u were interested:)”

Since: Sep 08

give me a P-E-T-E-R-S-T-O-W-N

#11 Oct 3, 2008
let's hear it for JMHS band!!!!!
winning competitions every saturday and going to play in florida at the bowl game....
these kids rock!!!!!!!!!!
and dont even get me started on the percussion section..woot woot!!!!!!!!
just wondering

United States

#12 Oct 3, 2008
teri turd wrote:
let's hear it for JMHS band!!!!!
winning competitions every saturday and going to play in florida at the bowl game....
these kids rock!!!!!!!!!!
and dont even get me started on the percussion section..woot woot!!!!!!!!
They are just great. Mr. James and team do a wonderful job.
Football Guru

Humble, TX

#13 Oct 6, 2008
The last time I checked, narrowsgal, you don't have to catch the ball to be on defense.
narrowsgal

United States

#14 Oct 6, 2008
in response to football guru,when it comes to intercepting the ball you do..he couldnt catch it on offense, much less make a tackle on defense, he was afraid he would get hurt...glad hes gone
Football Guru

Humble, TX

#15 Oct 8, 2008
Intercepting the ball is not a necessity on defense. It's a nice compliment to the game but its not completely unavoidable. He wasn't worried about getting hurt either. His tackling was okay, I'm not going to say it was great but it was good enough. Also the last time I checked you don't have to catch the ball when you play for David Witt. How many times did they pass the ball last year? I mean honestly. And lastly, who else would you have put in DJ's spot? This is an answer that I'm really looking forward to.
Biggest Fan of_12

Spanishburg, WV

#16 Oct 11, 2008
I will set the record straight for all of you! Jake Lilly has no bad attitude for those of you who think you know him!He is just competitive, He plays hard and has the will to win! So instead of bashing him ,think about what you are saying about someones child. He is not going to transfer to James Monroe and has never went to James Monroe! He will continue to play his football at BHS.
narrowsgal wrote:
Biggest Fan of_12

Spanishburg, WV

#17 Oct 11, 2008
Stunts. Grow up and quit bashing! Stay home!
silly wrote:
Jake needs to change his attitude if he plays ball in Mo. Co. I witnessed some of his stunts.
stunts

Humble, TX

#18 Oct 11, 2008
Biggest Fan of_12 wrote:
Stunts. Grow up and quit bashing! Stay home! <quoted text>
Not bashing at all, just speaking about what I have witnessed about him. Ask "anyone" that has saw him play over the years, he record "stands" for the "stunts" he has pulled. The truth is the truth, maybe you need glasses!
narrowsgal

United States

#19 Oct 11, 2008
Well thank god, hes not coming to jmhs, they dont need him, let him stay at bluefield and be the star and I havent heard them say to much about him in the papers, so maybe hes not doing as good with football this year....
Biggest Fan of_12

Spanishburg, WV

#20 Oct 11, 2008
You obviously need glasses ! Read todays paper you idiot!
stunts wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bashing at all, just speaking about what I have witnessed about him. Ask "anyone" that has saw him play over the years, he record "stands" for the "stunts" he has pulled. The truth is the truth, maybe you need glasses!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,476
Della Gill (Oct '15) Tue Hilarious 42
PES carpool Aug 22 Curious 1
Timothy Tincher jr Aug 20 Tierra 3
Samantha Wickline (Jul '12) Aug 16 Umm yeah 13
mckenzie ladner (Apr '13) Aug 16 Yup 2
Possible new schools Aug 16 Jarrod 6

Peterstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance