drug bust

another drug bust

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Crazy

Princeton, WV

#1 Apr 23, 2010
We came by post office a few minutes ago at 6:30 p.m and there were five cops and a small purple truck . One girl was being handcuffed and alot o others standing around
60 Gunner

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2010
Crazy wrote:
We came by post office a few minutes ago at 6:30 p.m and there were five cops and a small purple truck . One girl was being handcuffed and alot o others standing around
That was about the same time those folks rode by and could not mind thier own dam business.
Whoa

Peterstown, WV

#3 Apr 23, 2010
Someone got up on the wrong side of the f-ing bed this morning... Don't let me offend you... But I understand it was some kind of drug bust.
Jackie

Princeton, WV

#4 Apr 23, 2010
Ha, that's the way it was in Narrows earlier tonight too. By that old closed gas station...4 pigs and a SUV w/ all doors and trunk wide open.
HAHAHAHA

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#5 Apr 24, 2010
If you ever need the law at your house because you are getting your a-- beat don't call the law. They are not pigs they do what they can an you druggies are just mad.
NEED TO KNOW

United States

#6 Apr 24, 2010
who was the girl they arrested
Jackie

Princeton, WV

#7 Apr 24, 2010
Get over it, I used the term 'pig' loosely. Is policeman or cop better? Grow up. Oh and it's not druggies...it's drug addict, get it right! And besides that, I'm not a druggie, you reject. I was only stating a pure and simple fact that I seen a similar situation in Narrows. Someone's a little touchy...tsk, tsk.
Mandy

United States

#8 Apr 24, 2010
Jackie wrote:
Get over it, I used the term 'pig' loosely. Is policeman or cop better? Grow up. Oh and it's not druggies...it's drug addict, get it right! And besides that, I'm not a druggie, you reject. I was only stating a pure and simple fact that I seen a similar situation in Narrows. Someone's a little touchy...tsk, tsk.
Calling anyone a pig is disrespectful. Maybe your loose language should tighten up a bit. These police officers are trying their best to keep your community safe even at risk to their lives. I think they deserve better than being called names.
Jackie

Princeton, WV

#9 Apr 25, 2010
WOW! Someone has a corncob shoved straight up somewhere...if you know what I'm saying. ;) Risk their lives..please? Oh Gosh, they might run into a crazed pill head and get millions of pain pills sling shot at them!!.....oooh so scared!
jackie sucks

Blacksburg, VA

#10 Apr 25, 2010
screw you jackie. thats whats wrong with all these people anymore, no respect for anything. you dont see anyone on here bashing any other profession, its always law enforcement and its always one or two screw ups that make all of them look bad. these men and women might not be perfect, but most of them actually care about helping people or they would have never got into that line of work.
John Galt

Lewisburg, WV

#11 Apr 25, 2010
You keep believing that.
2 posts removed
Go Mavs Peterstown WV

Lewisburg, WV

#14 Apr 25, 2010
Jackie wrote:
WOW! Someone has a corncob shoved straight up somewhere...if you know what I'm saying. ;) Risk their lives..please? Oh Gosh, they might run into a crazed pill head and get millions of pain pills sling shot at them!!.....oooh so scared!
I don't guess you remember the cop that was shot and killed in the middle of Peterstown a few years back. Maybe you think that's funny...
John Galt

Lewisburg, WV

#15 Apr 25, 2010
Go Mavs Peterstown WV wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't guess you remember the cop that was shot and killed in the middle of Peterstown a few years back. Maybe you think that's funny...
I think you may want to study the history of that shooting and the motive behind it. It wasn't random and it wasn't without cause.
Amy

Peterstown, WV

#16 Apr 25, 2010
jackie sucks wrote:
screw you jackie. thats whats wrong with all these people anymore, no respect for anything. you dont see anyone on here bashing any other profession, its always law enforcement and its always one or two screw ups that make all of them look bad. these men and women might not be perfect, but most of them actually care about helping people or they would have never got into that line of work.
Oh my... You don't think that people aren't bashing other professions on this website? Well, let's look for a second... Right now, they're bashing store owners, the people running for Circuit Clerk, the entire BOE, all the people that work at Dairy Queen, etc. I think this site is all inclusive for bashing, Sugar. Deal with it.
Tell History and Motive

Peterstown, WV

#17 Apr 25, 2010
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you may want to study the history of that shooting and the motive behind it. It wasn't random and it wasn't without cause.
The one shot to death in front of his mother. I believe, I heard that he was killed because he was trying to stop the drug problem, which has gotten much worse. I know many that know what and why this man(cop), was gunned down.
Go Mavs Peterstown WV

Lewisburg, WV

#18 Apr 25, 2010
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you enlighten us, if you know so much about it.
John Galt

Lewisburg, WV

#19 Apr 25, 2010
I assume you are talking about officer blevins? I think he was the only cop gunned down in Peterstown? Shot by someone's brother ? Took advantage of someone, or several someones of the female persuasion?
HAHAHAHA

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#20 Apr 25, 2010
If these people had more respect for our law enforcement there might be for men or women apply for this dangerous job.I know I worked with them in another state.
Go Mavs Peterstown WV

Lewisburg, WV

#21 Apr 25, 2010
John Galt wrote:
I assume you are talking about officer blevins? I think he was the only cop gunned down in Peterstown? Shot by someone's brother ? Took advantage of someone, or several someones of the female persuasion?
His name was Blevins. I think that is the only thing right in your post.
been there

Peterstown, WV

#22 Apr 25, 2010
what about Cpl Eric Sutphin (Mont Co SO), shot and killed by idiot william morva, Ofc. Scott Hylton (Cburg PD) shot and killed by idot shoplifter, Ofc. Terry Griffith (Cburg) shot and killed by idiot shoplifter....its not like Montgomery Co is that far away. what about Trooper Hughes (VSP) shot by idiot in Glen Lyn about a year ago....what about Dep Broadwell (Giles SO), killed by an idiot while trying to serve a warrant in Giles Co. several years ago....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Van for sale Sat hellyeah 2
drug bust in orchard (Feb '12) Sat screwed up 14
Joshua Walker-the good, the bad, and the ugly Jan 22 Amen 5
they are back in peterstown Jan 22 helpmepls 3
lady in Wikel and her dog Jan 21 Dog Lover 4
Searching for full time employment Jan 21 no good move 3
Lisa Deskins (Jun '10) Jan 19 Agree 50
Peterstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web