Does anyone know what Elvis Dunbar is...

Does anyone know what Elvis Dunbar is doing these days

Posted in the Peterstown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jealous lover

Snover, MI

#1 Oct 27, 2012
I have been trying to keep up with Elvis Dunbar but he's been keeping it down low since he met that Megan chick who is 18 with a kid. He don't even give money to his own kids and he does her shame on you.

I guess you do go for the young ones except for your first wife she was old enough to be your mom the second one was 15 when you was 24 and now your 31 and dating a 18 year old
megan

Hansford, WV

#2 Oct 29, 2012
are you jealous that i have him and you dont your name shows that your jealous get over yourself hes loves his kids
megan

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2012
U must be keeping up with him pretty good to know where he lives, who hes with, and the ages of the girls hes been with but we both know who this is and we really dont care about ur JEALOUS talk but just to let u know he is doing absoulty GREAT with his new girlfriend and living a very happy life. :))
My two cents worth

Ripley, WV

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Well, This is what I think. Since his EX Wife is on Rainelle topixs for being such a bad person such as a bad mother and druggie and a thief. She comes to this Topix as a Jealous lover and start spreading crap. We all know this. Elvis is a great person and great daddy whos does pay child support and now going back to court to get custody of his babies. And for Megan she is young but is a great Mother to her kid and a MOTHER that Elvis's kids haven't had. So Keep talkin this crap. This can and will be traced if you try to keep spreading these lies on Elvis. By the way. You already been fine and court for spreading lies on facebook. Do you really want another charge? Grow up Melinda Burns!! And be a mother!!
haha

Peterstown, WV

#5 Oct 30, 2012
i know he buys stuff for his kids. He just got them all kinds of clothes for them and they are all name brand such as south pole and old navy.so i know thats a lie
elvispresleyiski ng

Princeton, WV

#6 Oct 31, 2012
I saw Elvis the other day...leaving the building haha
He is a GREAT daddy

Layland, WV

#7 Oct 31, 2012
He is a great dad to his kids, and megan treats him and the babies GREAT your just jealous! Get over your self he will do anything to get his kids and i believe thats exactly what he will do, bc he is so much better then his ex B!tc##! he deff will get them im praying for it. Elvis just remember everything is looking UP for you megan job house and god will give you them babies!! Praying for you elvis!
melinda burns

United States

#8 Nov 2, 2012
Hi y'all im the ex bitch y'all talkin about btw im n no shape jealous of Elvis or his new thing livein with him i could care less but on the other note i am a great mother no need to be dissin me when u have no idea what i do for my kids! im the one byein there school clothes,gettin them to school everyday not him y'all think he's a good dad but really he ain't and Megan dont make me laugh im not jealous of u ur nothin there is nothin bout u im jealous of sweet heart get that through ur pretty lil head also idc what others or u may say but u will NEVER take my place nore r u a better mother to my kids then me!!y'all ppl don't know me so grow up and act ur age just b/c someone wana know how Elvis is doin u gotta flip sh*t wow really meture u need a cookie for that yea right grow up and get a life!!! Sinsely melinda j. burns<3<3
melinda burns

United States

#9 Nov 2, 2012
megan wrote:
U must be keeping up with him pretty good to know where he lives, who hes with, and the ages of the girls hes been with but we both know who this is and we really dont care about ur JEALOUS talk but just to let u know he is doing absoulty GREAT with his new girlfriend and living a very happy life.:))
Please jelouse talk haha ur the one with my seconds i didn't want him then and i sure n hell dnt want him now just remember that sweetie ok thanks
*miss melinda burns*
melinda burns

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Just to let u know i still have custody of my three wonderful kids Elvis there dad didn't even show up to court i guess that goes to show u how much he really cares thanks have a good day
megan

Peterstown, WV

#11 Nov 6, 2012
melinda burns wrote:
Just to let u know i still have custody of my three wonderful kids Elvis there dad didn't even show up to court i guess that goes to show u how much he really cares thanks have a good day

yea he did miss it bc he had to drive 8 hours staight after being up since 3 sunday evening and going to work for 12 hours then as soon as he got off work drove staight to lewisburg to court without stopping atleast he does have a job and his own place and he missed court b 15 mins wow!!
megan

Peterstown, WV

#12 Nov 6, 2012
and for someone to love there kids so much always sends them away when there dad dont have them yes he sister may love the kids to but the parants should love them more so that just goes and shows you who really wants to spend time with the kids
Roberta Fleshman

Snover, MI

#13 Nov 8, 2012
I may keep the kids Megan and everything but Melinda does have a job and if you kept better track on everyone you would know that. And I did get the kids this week cause her babysitter was sick thats what she told her and I saw Tiff and he looked that way. But I'm not Elvis who said he saw her Mon. when i took kids back and got Robert to keep him. He only would have seen Tiff if he was on his way to SC like he told Eddie and went by Lewisburg where tiff was.
Roberta Fleshman

Snover, MI

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Sorry Tues not Monday cause I only kept two babies on Mon and they left Tue. after she got off from work and yes I do have Robert but thats because she is working
megan

Peterstown, WV

#15 Nov 8, 2012
well i dont have a prob with u keeping the kids i mean they r family so u have every right to see and spend time with them whenever u want its not my say so on that they r elvis's and melinda's kids. and what she does with them on her time is her say so and what he does with them on his time is his say so
megan

Peterstown, WV

#16 Nov 8, 2012
what elvis does he does im not stoping him on anything so whatever he wants to do he is going to do im not going to take over his life and try run it. and i dont have a prob with u watching the kids cause they r ur family and u have every right to see and spend time with them whenever u want
Roberta Fleshman

Snover, MI

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Thank you Megan cause I do love the kids and I have tried to tell Elvis that too. But Thank you for that. I just think its fair to me if Melinda needs a babysitter and she can't find one that I'm here for not just her but the kids and Eddie and I have told Elvis if he ever needs anyone to watch the babies for him I would.
elvis

Peterstown, WV

#18 Nov 8, 2012
im out here busting my butt trying to work and i drove over
8 hours to be at court by 230 but the court was at 2 i was there at
220 and it was to late for it. i go to find out how much i own on child
support and she was there trying to get more child support just beacuse
im working and she lost her low income app due to under age parying and
fighting all she is using the kids is for a money train i have the kids dring the
weekend and bobby jo keeps them after melinda picks them up sunday she takes
them up to bobby jo's and then picks up aaron and sara bracuse they have school
and leave robert up there until thursday or friday. so y should i have to pay so much in child support
whenever she aint watching the kids.
melinda burns

United States

#19 Nov 8, 2012
i have a job and a home im the parent that does the most u have rhe kids for one full day a week an thats saturdays so u just need to back off elvis an megan girly u dont wonna b runnin ur mouth on me cuz let me tell ya i wont give ya a chance to explain if ya get me pissed off enough im not even playin with ur ass u dont even know me so get ur shit straight b 4 u go to open that hole n ur face k thanks!!!
Nikki

Newaygo, MI

#20 Nov 9, 2012
elvis wrote:
im out here busting my butt trying to work and i drove over
8 hours to be at court by 230 but the court was at 2 i was there at
220 and it was to late for it. i go to find out how much i own on child
support and she was there trying to get more child support just beacuse
im working and she lost her low income app due to under age parying and
fighting all she is using the kids is for a money train i have the kids dring the
weekend and bobby jo keeps them after melinda picks them up sunday she takes
them up to bobby jo's and then picks up aaron and sara bracuse they have school
and leave robert up there until thursday or friday. so y should i have to pay so much in child support
whenever she aint watching the kids.
Hey Elvis, you left your 3 kids and your girlfriends kid at your sisters while you AND your woman went out of town for YOUR job. That's no different then Melinda letting my mom watch the kids while she works. And why couldn't Megan watch her own kid? Or yours since you've been getting your kids to call her "Mommy Megan"? Or are you just keeping a tight leash on this one to?
Here's a heads up, my mom loves those kids and ever since you and melinda was together and divorced she's be helping BOTH of you out. She does everything for those kids. Why don't you lay off my mom and leave Melinda alone since your so over her. Quit stalking them. It's creepy.

P.S. here's a tip, don't take your new girlfriend to your "ex bitches" doctors appointment. It's also creepy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shale bank dinner (Feb '10) 9 hr Bumbum 25
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon RSM 4,088
New School in Ballard Apr 23 The facts 23
Another restaurant in Lindside. (Feb '16) Apr 22 Monroe county proud 17
Teira Taylor (Nov '13) Apr 21 Timothy tincher 21
Need a good car? Apr 19 Denise 1
only 1 love Apr 16 Tom 4

Peterstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance