Peterstown, WV

#3 Apr 29, 2010
yupp,, shes a nasty slut that will sleep with anyone lmao (
Meeeeee

Lewisburg, WV

#4 Apr 30, 2010
just mee wrote:
yupp,, shes a nasty slut that will sleep with anyone lmao (
Yea I agree with ya on that one she will sleep with anything that has A dick between there legs
ppl grow up

Dunbar, WV

#5 Apr 30, 2010
alright listen here! megan dont do that f**kin sh!t megan is a good person. she gots a boyfriend why would she want to sleep around with other ppl.? i think ppl just like to start sh!t on here that aint f**kin true!!!!!!! i guess u dont know her that well then. cause megan aint like that she is a good person and a great friend! whoever started this shit haha i feel for you!!! I love you megan elizabeth!!!
Grown Up

United States

#6 Apr 30, 2010
Me & 3 of my nasty buddies all had raunchy sex with her last night.
Meeeeee

Lewisburg, WV

#7 Apr 30, 2010
ppl grow up wrote:
alright listen here! megan dont do that f**kin sh!t megan is a good person. she gots a boyfriend why would she want to sleep around with other ppl.? i think ppl just like to start sh!t on here that aint f**kin true!!!!!!! i guess u dont know her that well then. cause megan aint like that she is a good person and a great friend! whoever started this shit haha i feel for you!!! I love you megan elizabeth!!!
Oh so you feel sorry for us Oh what is she goin to do beat my ass Oh yea nice one damn that made me laugh Haha funny!!
its you boiiii

Roanoke, VA

#8 May 1, 2010
butt its funny how ever qu she has dated said she told thm she wants to fck em,, and she onli goes to her sisters house because her sister dont care about her and will let her do whatever she wants hanq wit guis bui her beer and everythinq
Stupid

Peterstown, WV

#9 May 1, 2010
Who's her boyfriend
its me again ha

Peterstown, WV

#10 May 1, 2010
alex dorko
uncollected

United States

#11 May 2, 2010
Some of your spelling should be corrected,so go back to school and learn how.
Who is Alex dorko? It had better not be my Alex.
her

Dunbar, WV

#12 May 5, 2010
ppl grow up wrote:
thinks for ever u are i have the man of my dreams i dont sleep around i have slet with two guys think yall very much
1 post removed
her

Dunbar, WV

#14 May 5, 2010
Grown Up wrote:
Me & 3 of my nasty buddies all had raunchy sex with her last night.
nice try cause no u didnt
her

Dunbar, WV

#15 May 5, 2010
Meeeeee wrote:
<quoted text> Oh so you feel sorry for us Oh what is she goin to do beat my ass Oh yea nice one damn that made me laugh Haha funny!!
who r u and i can tell u
her

Dunbar, WV

#16 May 5, 2010
uncollected wrote:
Some of your spelling should be corrected,so go back to school and learn how.
Who is Alex dorko? It had better not be my Alex.
yelp thats my man sorry all u jealous bitches
megan

Gilbert, WV

#17 May 5, 2010
if yall are going to talk about me then stop being a scaredy cat and show ur name my lord people grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vote yes 1 hr Wonders 2
Watch out for school levy. 1 hr Corpdog 42
Fun fun 10 hr Wetpuss23 2
Bond Levy Vote Tomorrow - November 18 2017 Fri NoTread 1
Sherri Thu Sam 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 16 Matt Kelly 4,299
Girl named santana Nov 16 Lisa 2

Peterstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance