John Galt

Princeton, WV

#21 Feb 7, 2010
You people need to get the FOOK on with your lives and quit dwelling in all this negative pig slop. You were molested I assume. He's convicted, now go get a life and quit living with this crap. Or do you want to dance around the may pole and shout for joy? OK joy done, move on now nothing to see.
whatyouneedtokno w

Middle River, MD

#22 Feb 7, 2010
Easy for you to say you did not go thru what I went thru and it helps me out.
stranger

Princeton, WV

#23 Feb 7, 2010
whatyouneedtoknow wrote:
Easy for you to say you did not go thru what I went thru and it helps me out.
you deserve your commits!where did it start?M.D. Hello
HMM

Peterstown, WV

#24 Feb 7, 2010
Why will we see why in march?
yeame217

Lewisburg, WV

#25 Feb 7, 2010
why can't you say now whats on your mind are you affaid that something might happen to you if you. don't be affarid to speak you mind. if it makes you feel better then talk. other wise get on with your life like john galt said
Ineedtosaysometh ing

Lewisburg, WV

#26 Feb 7, 2010
why do you want to harsh your family for over thirty years. and why did you wait till your mother, grandmother, and uncle died to start telling your lies again. were you scarred they would put you in your place and tell everybody that your lying. I think your doing because you blame us for you losing your kids.
John Galt

Princeton, WV

#27 Feb 8, 2010
I'm sorry for your ordeal, but YOU need to get on with your life and quit dwelling on this. Many victims go on to lead productive lives and you can too, but this is not the path. I urge you to get help if needed, but YOU are responsible for where you are heading NOW. Not circumstances, the past or anything or person. YOU. Get on with living and quit blaming your failures on other people and events.
eryhsi

United States

#28 Feb 8, 2010
hmm wrote:
<quoted text> Oh no you didn't come across mean. I wouldn't want someone to put someones name on here either. I was just wondering if it was a ranom person or like a family member? I feel sorry for who ever the poor person was.
Several of both.
hmm

Peterstown, WV

#29 Feb 8, 2010
eryhsi wrote:
<quoted text> Several of both.
Oh gosh! do you know how many seperate victoms there were?
whatyouneedtokno w

Middle River, MD

#30 Feb 8, 2010
There is about 12 victims that we know of. I do have a great life, but it's the hardest thing to let go and most people dont understand til they go thru what we went thru. You are so right but I have moved on with my life but I still have alot of pain from what happened and I believe in talking about it so this is one of my ways to do so. And as for Ineedtosaysomething I am not lying and I am not scared of you or anyone else and DONT bring my kids in this. My kids have nothing to do with this and I blame myself for trusting someone that I trusted all my life with them and I also blame that person for lying about things and making up stories. So My mother and grandmother and my uncle all knew what happened over thirty years and I did not bring anything up and was brought up to me when I recved a call from WV so you need to get your story straight.
stranger

Princeton, WV

#31 Feb 8, 2010
whatyouneedtoknow wrote:
There is about 12 victims that we know of. I do have a great life, but it's the hardest thing to let go and most people dont understand til they go thru what we went thru. You are so right but I have moved on with my life but I still have alot of pain from what happened and I believe in talking about it so this is one of my ways to do so. And as for Ineedtosaysomething I am not lying and I am not scared of you or anyone else and DONT bring my kids in this. My kids have nothing to do with this and I blame myself for trusting someone that I trusted all my life with them and I also blame that person for lying about things and making up stories. So My mother and grandmother and my uncle all knew what happened over thirty years and I did not bring anything up and was brought up to me when I recved a call from WV so you need to get your story straight.
LISTEN-If you had not told your story,& gave us the info on M.D.Fox News.com we would not have not known,and also telling us your story!Just think how many other victim's you may have saved from telling your story.That alone has to be hard on you? Thank GOD you stood up for you and others,this john dude is the heartless one!
whatyouneedtokno w

Middle River, MD

#32 Feb 8, 2010
Thank you so much I have be feeling like I should not have said anything, but I do say things because I feel that maybe someone who has been thru what we have that they may come forward and say something and punish that person for what the person did to them. Victims hardly ever say anything because of people like John and others. Til it happens to them its a different story. So thank you again.
Ptown Posse

Princeton, WV

#33 Feb 9, 2010
whatyouneedtoknow wrote:
Thank you so much I have be feeling like I should not have said anything, but I do say things because I feel that maybe someone who has been thru what we have that they may come forward and say something and punish that person for what the person did to them. Victims hardly ever say anything because of people like John and others. Til it happens to them its a different story. So thank you again.
You are welcome!Hear is breaking news for you,go to WVVA.COM Headline,Ballard man pleads guilty to Sexual Assault!Just watched it!I hope this helps,God Bless!
stranger

Princeton, WV

#34 Feb 9, 2010
whatyouneedtoknow wrote:
Thank you so much I have be feeling like I should not have said anything, but I do say things because I feel that maybe someone who has been thru what we have that they may come forward and say something and punish that person for what the person did to them. Victims hardly ever say anything because of people like John and others. Til it happens to them its a different story. So thank you again.
You are so very welcome,I was glad for you when I watched the news at noon,I see someone beat me to tell you,but thats how we roll,the Posse looks out for us, We are all old school and stick together for each other,and they seem to have your back too!Good Luck and God Bless You!
whatyouneedtokno w

Middle River, MD

#35 Feb 9, 2010
Thank you so much for the support. I just saw it and OMG yes I am so happy to see that I can really let loose now that its been on the news there I want to keep it on the down low til next month but I dont have to now I am so happy about that.
stranger

Princeton, WV

#36 Feb 9, 2010
whatyouneedtoknow wrote:
I know they are and I am careful about what I say. I want to say so much more but I don't, but I will sometime in March and you will see why than.
Look!You need to know some who are talking to you on here are your family,and are just hoping you will shut up,PLEASE tell ALL!Like I told you it is helping others,and just maybe more will step up when they see how Brave you are,God Bless You and Yours,and you know yourself they don't have the money to sue anyone,Hell monroe CO.W.V. Bought them the computer they are using to bad mouth you,The so called Coalition that has to do with children,they need to be closed down and put in jail as well? The toys and goods he got went to his kids,not the poor little kids who deserved them,What a assh**l!
whatyouneedtokno w

Middle River, MD

#37 Feb 9, 2010
WOW I did not know that and I am not shutting up anytime soon. I will say what I want when I want and dont care if my family gets pissed they so deserve it.
stranger

Princeton, WV

#38 Feb 9, 2010
Did you notice today they are not responding,THEY have known all along you were not lying,They are a bunch of sick people to stand beside him in the first place!I am so proud of you!
Chess

Roanoke, VA

#39 Feb 9, 2010
Informed wrote:
No he does not live in Ballard. He lives on the Little Rich Creek Valley Road near Peterstown. Near where they are going to build the new middle school.
No he does not live there anymore.He got ran out of the Little Rich Creek road.. A long time ago... not aloud on there anymore....
whatyouneedtokno w

Middle River, MD

#40 Feb 9, 2010
I have noticed that but some of my comments may bring them out sooner or later. I am loving it. This is therapy for me. I can say what I feel and feel good about saying it. Thank you for your support and everyone else who is supporting us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost/found 8 hr Pearisburg 1
Kayla Conner Wed Mrs69lover 3
betty brown Jan 18 why 18
Beauty and the Beast salon (Oct '12) Jan 14 No hair 20
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jan 11 R Scott Mick 3,983
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan 11 Super Homo 1,768
Gambling joints in Peterstown Jan 10 Carl 4

Peterstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterstown Mortgages