Great Cacapon, WV

#3 Jan 17, 2010
wondering wrote:
I've never even heard of her.
She is a student at JMHS.
laughin out loud

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2010
Not only is she a student at JMHS. She is freakin awesome. i know her. she's hilarious.
get real

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jan 22, 2010
a girl that takes sex pics of herself and sends them to adult men, has sex with them and then cries rape. yes, shes quite a gal.
Wondering

Great Cacapon, WV

#6 Jan 22, 2010
get real wrote:
a girl that takes sex pics of herself and sends them to adult men, has sex with them and then cries rape. yes, shes quite a gal.
She did not have sex with the pervert at JMHS and she never cried rape.
I Wonder

Princeton, WV

#7 Jan 22, 2010
She is awesome!!!! And sex pics???? nooooo....Had sex with them????? noooo.....cries rape?????? noooo.... Quite a gal.???????? yeaaaa!!!!
Khia Nelson

Newark, NJ

#8 Jan 23, 2010
Hahahaha. This has got to be the funniest thing I've ever heard. I never had sex with Andy Meadows! I actually feel very very sorry for you. If your life sucks so bad that you have to post lies and rumor about me then I honestly feel for ya. What a sad life. I don't give a shit if you post the truth on here but before you run your mouth get your shit straight. Thanks :) try to have a better life :)
Syd

Oakvale, WV

#9 Jan 25, 2010
Khia is an amazing person. Why does everyone have to talk mad shit on here? I love you Khia :)
Stupid

United States

#10 Jan 25, 2010
Khiaa don't listen to these dumbasses there just mad cause Andy knew better and ppl wanna blame you and he's a 30 year old nasty Mann who always cheated on Judy:( poor Judy! I loveeee you Khia:) he deserves to be lockedd up!
Khia Nelson

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 26, 2010
Thanks guys :)
acute one

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jan 26, 2010
wow people shouldnt talk about khia like this she is a really good person
kristi

United States

#13 Jan 26, 2010
I love you Khia! We know the truth. Thats all that matters<3
Khia Nelson

Charleston, WV

#14 Jan 27, 2010
Ah Kristi! I love you! I'm here for you and your here for me <3 only we know what really happened. These other bitches can suck it!
shut up

Princeton, WV

#15 Jan 27, 2010
Khia Nelson wrote:
Ah Kristi! I love you! I'm here for you and your here for me <3 only we know what really happened. These other bitches can suck it!
Seriously kid, I think you need to shut up. You have done wrong so do not even kid yourself into thinking that you have not. This will follow you wherever you go in life and bite you square on the ASS
Stupid

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2010
Khia and Kristi aren't the ones in jail...
my2cents

United States

#17 Jan 28, 2010
and they are also not the ones who put him in jail..
ugh

United States

#18 Jan 28, 2010
Yall need to stop sayin stupid shit about khia and kristi because they are really nice and awsome people.
Who cares about what happened, it was a long time ago..get over it.
It was their mistake and they will learn from that but there's no reason to get on here and talk shit.
person

Oakvale, WV

#19 Jan 28, 2010
khia is awesome. what happend with her is non of anyones business but hers. i know the truth to and you people need to leave her alone. i love khia to death. you cant blame what happend jus on one person. shit happends..its over with leave it at that stop bringing up the past. its really stupid.
Khia Nelson

United States

#20 Jan 30, 2010
People who get on her and talk shit seriously make my day :) I just sit back and laugh cause if your ignorant enough to think that Kristi and I are the ones to blame than your seriously psycho. And if MY life and My drama is so important to you then your life must really suck. So keep if up:) and thanks to everyone who has enough sense!
Ps: If your over 18 then I can get you arrested for slander to a minor. So keep it comin ya'll :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JMHS Girl's Basketball 2 hr dog bone 2
McBrides Country Store in Ballard 8 hr ovlov 13
Looking for antique vehicles 11 hr Looking 1
Brandon Salmons 18 hr LMMFAO 10
New in the area.Would like to know of good rest... Mon dog bone 5
Mikes Pizza (Nov '13) Mon dog bone 39
Suddenlink Sucks Oct 19 Retired Sgt 6
Peterstown Dating
Find my Match

Peterstown Jobs