whocares wrote:
does ne one knows if he is with candace still
whos asking?
Candice

Glen Lyn, VA

#4 Mar 21, 2010
whocares wrote:
does ne one knows if he is with candace still
yea this is candice we have been together for almost 5 years.
jim

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2010
Candice are you still as hot as you were in school?
omg

Princeton, WV

#6 Jul 13, 2010
yeah hes cheating with chelsy!!! they look happy together
omg1

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2010
Who is Chelsy ?
omg

Princeton, WV

#8 Jul 14, 2010
Chelsy turner, they use to date when they were teens, so i guess true teen love never dies... you can see it in their face when they are together
chelsy turner

Princeton, WV

#9 Jul 14, 2010
yes me and josh are just friends with benefits for right now....he took me to his house and we talked and hopfully sumthing blossom from there
Tammy

Roanoke, VA

#10 Jul 14, 2010
chelsy turner wrote:
yes me and josh are just friends with benefits for right now....he took me to his house and we talked and hopfully sumthing blossom from there
Chelsy if you know that Josh and Candice are seeing each other then why see a guy that is seeing someone else.Or better yet why don't you call Candice and let her know this is going on!!
candice

Glen Lyn, VA

#11 Jul 15, 2010
First of all Chelsy Josh wants me to tell you he doesn't like sloppy sevens.. Second I don't believe you and don't appreciate it. Why would you post something like this if you are cheating why not keep it to your self instead of posting it that just shows your starting shit. Trust me it won't work. You just need to go fuck yourself, because the third thing josh would not be with someone with kids and There was no teen love when you two dated because you treated him like shit your just jealous because before he dated you he was at my house and told you about it and you got pissed. Oh well you made your bed you can lie in it because you cheated on him. Hell I belive him you look like you were rode and put up wet. It is ok though you will find someone that will treat you right. Til then I am never on here so don't comment back and get a fuckin life, If you have enough time to get in peoples business you either don't have a life or a job.
chelsy turner

Princeton, WV

#12 Jul 15, 2010
what ever i been callins his mommas house to talk to him he actually called me check his wallet he has a pic of patrick in it and peice of paper with my number in it....ive actually called his mom and talked to leah and bub so whatever ...and so what i have been with 7ppl thats alot better then what most ppl have been with but fuck it im not agrueing with u we had sex in ur spare bed room while u were at work u can ask my sister he has been by my house to see me and we made plans to hang out more but not fighting with ya got better things to do if he dont want to admit what he done then fine then all that matters is i know the truth and so does he and so does meny other ppl
chelsy turner

Princeton, WV

#13 Jul 15, 2010
iknow a lot about ur house how u got a wedding cake pic on ur fridge and umm one bathroom done in red like poka dot things and in josh red truck theres a brown hair clip on passenger side visor im assuming is urs and u have a flower couch and chair two dogs alex kept jumping on me he was in the cage when i got there cuz he tears up things he tore up yalls couch josh showed me that and he told me the big tv dont work where the woodstove used to be at molly barely barks josh told me sumone cut her voice box or sumthing like that....josh took me walkin down in the hollow to the cabin thats falling down he wants to rebuild and we was going to ride forwheeler but it was broken he kept lookin out the door everyime sumone would ride by he said its a habbit ur door is broken and josh wants to put a island in the kitchen with a dishwasher and take carpet up and re do the bath tubs cuz one is a ugly green he said ...he showed me his tat on his leg and how he wants the twin on the other one.....and how u stop school for summer soon but he will think of sumthing to see me u goin to bluefield ...he told me where u work at but i forgot .....he told me if u leave u would take a lot of stuff like the bed dresser the microwave cuz ur mom got it for yall so call me a lier again love it
omg

Princeton, WV

#14 Jul 16, 2010
i think its childish to act like this and i do believe that it is josh cheating and he was the one seeking her not her seeking him. candice grow up and realize that he doesnt want you and never will, you were second to him, he just needs to be a man a tell you he dont want you....
candice

Glen Lyn, VA

#15 Jul 17, 2010
whats the proof. Give me your number then
1 post removed
omg

Princeton, WV

#17 Jul 19, 2010
she totally described your whole house and hell even i know for a fact that hes been at hers.....
sick

United States

#18 Jul 24, 2010
chelsy turner wrote:
iknow a lot about ur house how u got a wedding cake pic on ur fridge and umm one bathroom done in red like poka dot things and in josh red truck theres a brown hair clip on passenger side visor im assuming is urs and u have a flower couch and chair two dogs alex kept jumping on me he was in the cage when i got there cuz he tears up things he tore up yalls couch josh showed me that and he told me the big tv dont work where the woodstove used to be at molly barely barks josh told me sumone cut her voice box or sumthing like that....josh took me walkin down in the hollow to the cabin thats falling down he wants to rebuild and we was going to ride forwheeler but it was broken he kept lookin out the door everyime sumone would ride by he said its a habbit ur door is broken and josh wants to put a island in the kitchen with a dishwasher and take carpet up and re do the bath tubs cuz one is a ugly green he said ...he showed me his tat on his leg and how he wants the twin on the other one.....and how u stop school for summer soon but he will think of sumthing to see me u goin to bluefield ...he told me where u work at but i forgot .....he told me if u leave u would take a lot of stuff like the bed dresser the microwave cuz ur mom got it for yall so call me a lier again love it
you are the type of person that makes me sick. that girl didnt need some peice of trash like you trying to bring her down and trash her on here. you have no right at all to say the things you said and if you had any self respect for yourself you wouldnt get on here and say such awful things. all i can say you better be glad it wasnt my man you messed with you would be sh*ting out of both ends. i really dont think they were made for eachother but she didnt need to be done that way. josh should have had some balls and told her before your sluty a$$ was in the picture.
sick

United States

#19 Jul 24, 2010
candice you are better off without him.as for omg it is childish to ask like this your the one who started it.so that tells alot about you.
WTFWJD

United States

#20 Jul 24, 2010
Damn, i'm sorry to hear about all this Candice. I really hope things work out for the better.
If he is cheating then who needs him you can do better.
omg

Princeton, WV

#21 Jul 26, 2010
To all whos business it is not.... yea it needed to be out in the open, who likes a cheating man esp, when he is doing them both wrong,,, that is why i said something...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JMHS Girl's Basketball 4 hr Corn n sugar 15
Is concord university safe for my daughter (Mar '14) 9 hr Mudiver 17
Who is she (Jul '17) 9 hr Haha 2
kittens (Jan '12) 15 hr Julia man 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun City of grafton 4,390
Monroe County Commission and Election Year Sat Vote early and vo... 2
Russell Dodson you POS Jan 20 Gotcha 31

Peterstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance