wreck on RT 219 next to Monroe County...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crazybitch

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#23 Jan 9, 2012
Im not being mean that i know of im just saying that is how far you can trust anything that you hear. And now that i know what happened i know that one was not drunk that they may have had a health condition or something may have happened to make them wreck you never know but as far as i concerned anything you hear in peterstown is mainly a LIE! Everyone well mainly almost everyone in ptown tries to live a diffrent life ptown is the mini me to days of our lives JS!

Since: Dec 11

United States

#24 Jan 9, 2012
Oh my God, What is Stephanie gonna do w/out Randy! I can't even catch my breath when I think about it.
From Ptown

Princeton, WV

#25 Jan 9, 2012
There ya go (I Heard)!!!!!!!!!
just concerned

Princeton, WV

#26 Jan 10, 2012
I was the first person on scene,this was a sad thing and regardless of what people so until you know the facts dont repeat what you hear,It was an awful thing to watch this man lose his life Ive not been able to sleep since then,my prayers are with both families,and as far as alcolhol being involved the other thing that came out of that vechile was a coffe thermos,and I smelt none at all ,in either vechicle,I just wieh that there had been something I could have done God Bless these 2 families as they go through this terrible thing,and yes Im still looking for the dogs that got out of the black vehicle....
Narz Girl

Blacksburg, VA

#27 Jan 10, 2012
Well Then you need to make sure what you hear is right before stating it!
know

Glen Lyn, VA

#28 Jan 10, 2012
Randy (from narrows) was not drinking at the time of the acciendent.. saying that he was drinking and driving is not going to do anything but cause more problems and hurt the family who is already suffering a great deal more pain.... so just to any one that "HEARD" he was drinking, it is not true, and if you would like to know anything else, please ask the family who would actually know the truth.. thanks.
KLB

Kernersville, NC

#29 Jan 19, 2012
Narz Girl wrote:
For your information Randy didn't drink!
huh... the police must have been mixed up when they gave RANDALL H BLANKENSHIP DOB 6/11 a DWI on 10/20/2011.
ummm

United States

#30 Jan 19, 2012
Narz girl he didn't drink I'm pretty sure he got a dui in October
for real

Pearisburg, VA

#31 Jan 19, 2012
The man lost his life. No need to drag his name thru the mud. Grow up!
nunya

Christiansburg, VA

#32 Jan 20, 2012
Stephanie does not need this,,she has been through enough,,and if the person was drinking well leave it off topix and grow bup...Let people be people we ALL make mistakes
TBO

United States

#33 Jan 20, 2012
the guy who this a-hole just about killed & his family have been through a lot too because Blankenship can't be responsible enough to keep himself off the road.

Its just a shame that the court didnt take his license sooner so this could have been avoided.
TBO

United States

#34 Jan 20, 2012
for real wrote:
The man lost his life. No need to drag his name thru the mud. Grow up!
If its true, its true. If you don't want your "name dragged through the mud" then don't drink and drive and potentially kill innocent people
trouble

United States

#35 Jan 21, 2012
What kind of dogs are missing? Someone said there were three and only one was found? A description would help us to look in the area. I have 3 dogs myself and would hate to think of them in this situation traumatized and alone somewhere.
Vince

United States

#36 Jan 21, 2012
trouble wrote:
What kind of dogs are missing? Someone said there were three and only one was found? A description would help us to look in the area. I have 3 dogs myself and would hate to think of them in this situation traumatized and alone somewhere.
The missing dog is a small black lab named rocky. The other 2 were found.
Vince

United States

#37 Jan 22, 2012
The last dog was found tonight. Thanks everyone who looked.
Vince

United States

#38 Jan 22, 2012
nunya wrote:
Stephanie does not need this,,she has been through enough,,and if the person was drinking well leave it off topix and grow bup...Let people be people we ALL make mistakes
I've never made a mistake that put someone in Critical condition. Don't know about you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Druggies 2 hr Els 1
Dose anyone know about Rowboat? Frankie 5 hr Ford 5
Miller corn? Wed pirate matey 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Go Blue Forever 1,384
Kristen white really selling herself?? Jul 24 12pds 3
Donald Turner Jul 22 who cares2015 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul 21 knot 1,765

Peterstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterstown Mortgages